Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:17:44 PM

Ethereum is the best choice obviously after then you can go for Litecoin or the LEO. Though personally, I would like to go for  BNB coin after ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:39:16 PM

There is many altcoin available in this market at choosing two out of all of them is very hard. Still if I have to pick only two I would go faor Eos at the first. Cause Eos is a platform based token and it's growing very fast. Eos is making its own ecosystem where most popular dapps are belong. Mostly devloper are choosing Eos for develop games and gambling related dapps. So Eos would be my first pick them I would go for BNB at this moment and how BNB is capturing the whole market it will be profitable in long tem investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bmike

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:36:42 AM

1) hpb just look at partnerships
2) TOMO CEO of Tomochain is a former founder of NXT and NEM blockchains... Which made thousands xxx.

Yep, Tomo is definitely good coin. Their CEO is very skilled and their last product TomoZ looks really interesting. NEM has made thousands xx, so Tomo should do the same in future...

I think HPB is a promising project too, https://medium.com/hpb-foundation/did-you-know-hpb-partnerships-dapps-1e7cc9f45989 but not many people know about HPB yet
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:33:35 AM

Bnb seems to be the most performing coin recently, and seems to be a long term hodl. Being the utility token of the world’s most innovative crypto exchange, bnb is a must have.
Second is ethereum, ethereum is a major altcoin currently and at current price, it is cheap to hodl for long term.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:52:52 AM

If you look at altcoins that have good potential, I would choose BNB. I mean those altcoins that can confidently stay in the TOP, and not small things.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
w3irdt3ech

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:18:20 AM

I would recommend Poinpay to you guys. Try to look at their platform. They are even having a 1 ETH giveaway.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:29:49 AM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.
I suggest you invest in sparrow exchange, I see they have a nice user friendly lightweight platform that is easy to use and there are other trading options. This is a completely new exchange for me personally different from other exchanges, you try to research hopefully you are interested.  the second, I am more interested in BNB, maybe a good long-term investment at BNB is now a very good IEO program, this is the right moment for invest in the top 10 exchange in cmc
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:52:18 AM

There are a lot of altcoins that you can invest maybe just try to those in the top altcoins in a market. But it will take to long increasing the price of it and it worth to wait also. Actually on this day we want to learn something about choosing some trusted altcoins because of so many shitcoins has always coming.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:03:51 PM

Do you have Ethereum in your portfolio? If not, buy some. Holding 21 Ethereum means a possibility to stake in the future and could you even imagine that you will stake the biggest altcoin?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
fireflies79

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:18:08 PM

EOS and BAT, good luck  Wink
Yukyzu

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:24:39 PM

Ethereum is the best choice obviously after then you can go for Litecoin or the LEO. Though personally, I would like to go for  BNB coin after ETH
agree. currently, there are no altcoins better than ETH. most altcoins are currently trying to drop ETH, and until now no one has been able to replace it. because of that, ETH is one of the altcoins you need to choose. for the second altcoin, you can choose between BHC, LTC, XRP, BNB, theter, and many more.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

ETH and BNB in major altcoin, LTC and CINXO in low potition.
That is really good coin to trade and hold.
You must check that.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:09:06 PM

Splitting your funds into some parts. The main part (maybe 50% of your fund) is for bitcoin, the rest part (50%) is for altcoins. For the 50% used for altcoin investment, please split it again into pieces, not only two. There are some good altcoins for you to invest: Ethereum, DASH, Ripple, Stellar, and Bitshares. I think split altcoin part into 5 piecies for five coins is enough.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

for now that it is not 2019, i recommend coins/tokens that really got good projects and good team behind it. I choose vechain because it got way too much connections so it can become more wildly adopted other than an of its competitors. When it comes to smart dapps. I still chose ethereum because it is already wildly adopted, and i believe that the most adopted wins in the end even if it is not the best. Eth and Vet for me !

buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:31:39 PM

i will recommend you two altcoins:
LINK and Ethereum both have great potential, strong team and big community
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:45:33 PM

Ethereum is still the best choice for long-term investment. For short-term investments, I suggest investing in the BNB. Everything depends on the results of your analysis and beliefs because that is the best for you.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:56:13 PM

I see that in this topic, many advise to acquire BNB, this is a good strategy, because besides the fact that Binance is constantly improving its system and the coin becomes more and more popular, there is also an opportunity to earn by participating in the lottery before IEO on Binance Launchpad
If you invest in the long term, BNB is not a very good investment, because BNB depends on the success of IEO, which may end at any time
I don't know about you, but for me BNB is one of my best investments. I bought BNB on the stock exchange at $0.75 and at $2.56 per coin. Since then, I have never regretted it, and now I(as a holder) have additional opportunities to earn money.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:01:10 PM

I see that in this topic, many advise to acquire BNB, this is a good strategy, because besides the fact that Binance is constantly improving its system and the coin becomes more and more popular, there is also an opportunity to earn by participating in the lottery before IEO on Binance Launchpad
If you invest in the long term, BNB is not a very good investment, because BNB depends on the success of IEO, which may end at any time
I don't know about you, but for me BNB is one of my best investments. I bought BNB on the stock exchange at $0.75 and at $2.56 per coin. Since then, I have never regretted it, and now I(as a holder) have additional opportunities to earn money.
woah good for you because you seem to earn alot from bnb  . you never regreted it because you are still earning but one time the coin that you hold will go down and that is the time that you feel regrets  , regret because of not selling when there is an oppurtunity or regret when picking the wrong set of coins  . anyways i agree on the user above that bnb isnt built for a long term  . its only being hyped and its still hot so far but watched it soon as it may decline and wont pump anymore  .
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:36:51 PM

Ethereum is the best bet for investment now. Only if you want to go into trading then I can recommend choosing altcoins from the tops, coins that have tradable values with good fluctiations in price. If your investment plan is long term, then I can say you stick with ethereum cos the market is really not predictable.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

Ethereum is still the best choice for long-term investment. For short-term investments, I suggest investing in the BNB. Everything depends on the results of your analysis and beliefs because that is the best for you.
good asset combination. ethereum is actually good for long and short term. trade is quite high. but not in market conditions like now.
while the BNB is better for daily trading or short-term investments. we can see the BNB movement increasing when the IEO launchpad is opened and BNB requests will increase.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: