Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you recommend two good altcoins?  (Read 25353 times)
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:43:04 PM

Recommendation is quite really good if you have the right people you can trust to recommend for you but if not that, then I think with every recommendation, you still have to do your personal research on that particular altcoin in other not to blame anyone after your loss. I personally recommend BNB and BCH.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:49:23 AM

I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.
what is clear and what we can see in the market is because of the increase in trade that occurs in these assets. now have it maybe a little late because of the shocking movements that have taken place and many people just realized it.
Yes you are right. This is just an example of the fact that any project that is at the bottom can start growing with a properly organized team work. It is difficult to determine which project will start to grow, because there are so many good projects with big ambitions, but we can see that there are projects with growth potential, so you need to look for and continue to invest in various projects.

BTC $1 mln
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:54:22 PM

I agree, I also hold EGT and recently I was very surprised at how she broke into the first hundred of the coinmarketcap rating, its capitalization is increasing and the price relative to other cryptocurrencies is also increasing. I do not know what is the reason for such a rapid growth of the project, I hope it will continue to grow and will bring good profits to investors.
what is clear and what we can see in the market is because of the increase in trade that occurs in these assets. now have it maybe a little late because of the shocking movements that have taken place and many people just realized it.
Yes you are right. This is just an example of the fact that any project that is at the bottom can start growing with a properly organized team work. It is difficult to determine which project will start to grow, because there are so many good projects with big ambitions, but we can see that there are projects with growth potential, so you need to look for and continue to invest in various projects.
Of course, the project can start growing, but for now the matter does not reach the growth of small altcoins. So many conditions must coincide in order for the project to grow. Good exchange, a large community, really a working draft, in which this community believes. And the future vision of this project’s ideas.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:00:08 PM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

See I don't believe in recommendation from people except the one I give myself and that's exactly what I will tel you today, make your research. They are very good altcoins out there and make your selection

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:08:57 PM

For two altcoins; I would go or litecoin and etherum token
Reliable, popular, and good blockchain

Etherum is the mother of 90% altcoins
While litecoin offers fast transaction after bitcoin
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:38:19 PM

recommendation can be so appropriate but whom to you blame once you lose? I recommend that first do your own research and stick to what your research results are. I recommend BNB and XRP. They are both worth buying for long term investment with good volumes.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:52:54 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 03:02:11 AM by vladimirhf

only two? ada and xlm are too cheap again, good time to get them. And not so risky, they are nice projects already in the top 20, good trading volume. if you look for a 3rd option, I like holochain (hot) too.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:11:39 AM

I am considering buy two altcoins, can anyone give some recommendation? I have about $1000 to invest in altcoin.

This topic was made in 2017 and at that time all the coins went upwards. And Altcoin is great for investing naturally in Ethereum and Litecoin. And after the price of 2017 coins decreased for one year. But it differs from the current condition that the market slowly starts to improve. As Altcoin is now good for me to invest in Ethereum and Binance Coin.

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:14:08 PM

I think ethereum and dash these are two altcoins which have a big potential which has a real-life use lets see how they perform this year.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:11:23 PM

a good coin to keep in my opinion is BNB and XLM because BNB is a coin that has the main use in this binance exchange making people will buy BNB and XLM coins I think because they are cheap and include the top 10 coinmarketcap

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:36:20 PM

There are some altcoins which you can invest your money. EOS and BNB are two potential altcoins and their price progress quite impressively. So I think that you can invest your money in EOS and BNB coins.

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:41:14 PM

a good coin to keep in my opinion is BNB and XLM because BNB is a coin that has the main use in this binance exchange making people will buy BNB and XLM coins I think because they are cheap and include the top 10 coinmarketcap
Most people will choose BNB to invest. BNB is very successful in its development strategy in 2019. And of course BNB prices will continue to increase in the future if they continue to have more successful IEOs and many launch applications at the exchange

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bmike

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:57:47 PM

1) hpb just look at partnerships
2) TOMO CEO of Tomochain is a former founder of NXT and NEM blockchains... Which made thousands xxx.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 01:06:19 PM

Wao this was long time ago when the bull was really in corner and I hope you enjoy the ones that was recommend then ,

I also hope that you didn't not hold till now as the bear has taken over from January till this moment but am hoping we see another bull soon.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:14:03 PM

ethereum and eos. according to me personally these two altcoins have great potential for long-term investment, besides that many projects use their platforms with each other. On the other hand their communities are also large so I think you need to invest with the two altcoins above.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 01:29:35 PM

The two safest altcoins with huge potential as I would see it are Ethereum and Litecoin, it has been two of my go-to altcoins, however them two are more suitable as long haul investments, which are not qualified in your question. In the event that you seek a faster return or a transient investment, I feel that Ripple or Stellar would be some of your better alternatives.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:33:20 PM

1) hpb just look at partnerships
2) TOMO CEO of Tomochain is a former founder of NXT and NEM blockchains... Which made thousands xxx.

Yep, Tomo is definitely good coin. Their CEO is very skilled and their last product TomoZ looks really interesting. NEM has made thousands xx, so Tomo should do the same in future...
coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:58:05 PM

Yep, Tomo is definitely good coin. Their CEO is very skilled and their last product TomoZ looks really interesting. NEM has made thousands xx, so Tomo should do the same in future...
TOMO has grown so well and tried to expand its ecosystem so fast. I have not seen so many projects that can run and develop bunches of sub-projects, that are successful by now, like TOMO. I think if TOMO team can keep up their good works like this, the project will become much bigger, soon.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:11:51 PM

I see that in this topic, many advise to acquire BNB, this is a good strategy, because besides the fact that Binance is constantly improving its system and the coin becomes more and more popular, there is also an opportunity to earn by participating in the lottery before IEO on Binance Launchpad
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:20:37 PM

TOMO has grown so well and tried to expand its ecosystem so fast. I have not seen so many projects that can run and develop bunches of sub-projects, that are successful by now, like TOMO. I think if TOMO team can keep up their good works like this, the project will become much bigger, soon.

Yes, and some of their products will be really usefull. Price and marketcap still low, so it worth to invest now.
TomoZ - paying comissions in native tokens and dont needed to buy Tomo or ETh for fees.
TomoX - protocol for decentralized exchanges

I think when this products will be launched some big players will be interesting in Tomo  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: