Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1337 times)
icaica22

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:48:57 AM

My dream for bitcoin is to produce in order to finish our dream home completely and live without financial difficulty. I want to bring my family a simple life but happy and beautiful because of financial freedom ..
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
well,Thank you to bitcoin,me and my husband our dreams will fulfilled.We have a house that we thought we never have.and in terms of financial well we are stable.We can never earned our financial when we are employed.Not like here we own our time and we earned big.You can buy your own house soon.just have patience then.soon it will come true all your dreams.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

I think almost everyone wants the same thing as you. I personally too
but basically it is not as easy as what you say. in every situation we are always served with many choices, whether it is beneficial or detrimental. this is the bitcoin and kryptone, always different in every change. Essentially, I have to search a lot of knowledge for my experience. knowledge will lead us to what we want.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

well i have my own house but i want to buy another some place that i dream of,near beach or near ricefields,when i can feel the nature before then i want to extend my business first to have another branch as my business doing better now.ofcourse with the help of this coin earning from this help me to have capital and re opened.

But this wone be possible if altcoins wasnt there,because in daytrading i got more earning and i know all of us start in this way.starting bitcoin sooner using altcoin for trading
Bitcoin_trader2016 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

well i have my own house but i want to buy another some place that i dream of,near beach or near ricefields,when i can feel the nature before then i want to extend my business first to have another branch as my business doing better now.ofcourse with the help of this coin earning from this help me to have capital and re opened.

But this wone be possible if altcoins wasnt there,because in daytrading i got more earning and i know all of us start in this way.starting bitcoin sooner using altcoin for trading

What a lucky for you that you have already your own house and have a good business too. I personaly congratulate you with that achievement you have done. I wish i could be like you in the future.

longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

I think it was everyone's dream to have their house and lot and buy the things not only their needs but also what they wants whom they longs to have but due to financial problem it become a wishful thinking, now that they've got a chance to have it through bitcoin they will take that opportunity.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Yours is a great dream and it's worth having a purpose with bitcoin. I also would like it to grow so I can start my mini business
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

I really want to buy a land or 1 bhk because you know am living on a rent and parents are paying also it's a little odd when you are above 20,but since I do have only signature Campaigns to fund me in and also there is only one ID that's acceptable here on the forum .. it's a little hard ...you gotta save up a lot before you could really do that thing.
I would need 5-6 years and still it's a good deal since I am able to use it as a part time job and study.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lalabotax

Activity: 1582
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

I think everyone wants to get what you say. and if everyone can get this crazy. everyone will be rich
but it will not work for everyone, there are many difficulties and the level of risk in an investment in bitcoin. because this is what makes beginners trapped in when the market is chaotic. I think, to be able to get what you dreamed is not easy. you have to live your life with a lot of knowledge and experience about bitcoin.

Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

I have the same dream, to buy our dream house and be able to give financial freedom to my entire family. Having our dream house, a house that you can call your own, do what you want and create memories in every corner of it. Having the financial freedom to buy anything you want anytime you feel like it. Having ytour own business, work on your own time and own terms. I truly believe that Bitcoin will be with me in reachinig those dreams, with patience, hard work and perseverance, I know I can make those dreams a reality.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

My dream in life is to have built in private business,for bitcoin keep all my dream Im  thankful to bitcoin and he will give me good life. Hopefully that also other dreams Have also fulfilled their dreams.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

my dream is just simple. to help family especially with my parents. they are old , I want them to be feel loved and cared . Buy those stuffs they really want and make everything easier for them. financially stable and will have a small business one day.
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

It seems financial freedom is the most common dream. Although what people can dream about here, on this forum. Here everyone is busy getting bitcoin. Bitcoin, in turn, is a financial independence (in the future)

kitkat04

Activity: 51
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

My dream for bitcoin is to become a currency that is legally used world wide. If that event happens, all of us, the users of bitcoin will benefit more because the demand of bitcoin increase and the price of it will also increase. When we benefit from that scenario I will try to buy my own house and lot. I will also buy a sports car.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

Since I'm just low ranked compare to other higher rank in here, my dream was only small and i just want to focus on my physical health first. After properly managing my own mental and physical health, I would try to give myself some materialistic vanity that i want to own before I even started investing time, effort and money in bitcoin. Instead of buying a house, which is too high of a dream for me, I would want to give myself a nice workshop where i can focus on bitcoin, with an aircon, proper modified personal computer, table and of course a stable but high internet connection. After that i think I'll try to offer some money to my parents to help them pay bills. And many more stuffs that was low in financial value but what i needed the most in life.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

It seems financial freedom is the most common dream. Although what people can dream about here, on this forum. Here everyone is busy getting bitcoin. Bitcoin, in turn, is a financial independence (in the future)

That is the very reason why we are here, why we use bitcoin.  It gives additional income.  Since there is no tax or need to pay for someone, we get to have our money in full.  Thus, we can be able to save more.  Thereby achieving what we always wanted.  Financial freedom and if lucky enough, our dream house.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

Nobody expect bitcoin able reach current value so yeah with bitcoin it's possible for me personally to buy house compare I'm depend on monthly salary.
But remember that trading bitcoin is not simple as it looks because the value still volatile so you must prepare for loss rather than profit !

Smiley
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

I got a bigger picture of my future when i used bitcoins not just for my everyday living as to pay for my bills and sending money but also investing. Have gained better earnings thru this and help me to explore more on things i can do more. Got to study again and again, it was a continuous learning. My dream and plan is to earn enough for me to build a new house for may parents, for myself, had some business and had a saving. I hope i can do more to help others build their dreams and looking forward to more bright-full years of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. 
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

I think everyone wants to get what you say. and if everyone can get this crazy. everyone will be rich
but it will not work for everyone, there are many difficulties and the level of risk in an investment in bitcoin. because this is what makes beginners trapped in when the market is chaotic. I think, to be able to get what you dreamed is not easy. you have to live your life with a lot of knowledge and experience about bitcoin.
That's the advantage, knowing the fundamentals first before dreaming so high, if you will be able to understand each information that make the price moves then you are safe to invest with crypto, I also dream like yours but I'm trying to fulfill it little by little just looking forward that after several years I will be able to have those things in my life too.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

I got a bigger picture of my future when i used bitcoins not just for my everyday living as to pay for my bills and sending money but also investing. Have gained better earnings thru this and help me to explore more on things i can do more. Got to study again and again, it was a continuous learning. My dream and plan is to earn enough for me to build a new house for may parents, for myself, had some business and had a saving. I hope i can do more to help others build their dreams and looking forward to more bright-full years of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. 
Yes that is right we have to have a clear picture of what we want to achieve in life, don't be so negative as this will block all our blessings, in the past days I have come up to the idea while watching insipirational stories on how they took risk and now they become successful, I have come up to quit my job and find my luck in the other way around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: