Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1336 times)
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

You can achieve this dream if you will work hard in every opportunity that you will have because just like in bitcoin that it has a very great opportunity then you will be having a better view in your life and if you will build your financial structure properly then you will have the victory at the end and you will surely achieved financial freedom.
Dreams will stay dreams if you wont do any action. I think all of us was dreamed about it. Because as we have this dream house and financially stable we dont need to problem anything. We can lived happily eapecially if we are with our family. But before we get it we must exert effort to achieve those dream in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

Well, i think the same thing too, everyone who invested on bitcoin actually thought that when they would cash out of their investment here that they might be able to start the stepps going onward to financial freedom and to have their dreams and goals closer. What my dreams are is to be able to invest in the things that I am passionate about and be more inclined towards my dreams and hobbies

Y U MAD AT ME
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

This is my chance to buy or build my dream house for my family.. By the help of my investment in bitcoin. Soon all my dreams come true..
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

yes, everyone loves treasur and wealth. But first I have to give priority and happiness to both my parents especially.

I want to help meet their needs and also improve their economy. and also fulfill his dream of opening a small shop.

and after that I will buy a house, a vehicle, and also some of my needs and wishes.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?
My dream is to buy a 2 hectares lot and build a pension house their for my lifetime business. I will save some for my retirement and to help to a foundation and will give some of my blessings to the church. Because I believe we cannot what we want without the help of God.
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Yes cryptocurrency is changing my life and it will keep helping us to achieve our dreams!  Just keep hodling and investing smart! Smiley

allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:25:05 AM

If according to my personal, I did have a dream of owning a House better than now, and I also wanted to appease both my parents. I do not intend to scatter them money just for freedom out there. I am still thinking of the future.
Beroximos

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

I would like to buy a dream house too, I would travel 6 times per year to the dream destinations and don't need to work because of money.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

I think almost everyone wants the same thing as you. I personally too
but basically it is not as easy as what you say. in every situation we are always served with many choices, whether it is beneficial or detrimental. this is the bitcoin and kryptone, always different in every change. Essentially, I have to search a lot of knowledge for my experience. knowledge will lead us to what we want.
Yep, I am here for that reason, so once did will leave this forums forever since it is one of the easiest way to make money and become rich on the internet.

Building home would be grateful also everyone one wants to show how we are intelligent and get respect with families and friends.

I am not relying on Bitcoin, but it would be alt coins which are for my HODL.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Put up bussiness for stable income, while holding bitcoin at the same time to earn faster for the next target which is to buy own house. Spend your earnings to your needs first.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

If according to my personal, I did have a dream of owning a House better than now, and I also wanted to appease both my parents. I do not intend to scatter them money just for freedom out there. I am still thinking of the future.

Well, i believe that through bitcoin i can achieve of having my dream house and to acquire a financial freedom. Based on my experienced of having income from bitcoin then certainly i can earn slowly but continually for achieving my goal because bitcoin and crypto world can give us more opportunity to be financially free.

kungfupandacoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

I dream that more and more people would accept bitcoin and the government should not be taking control it.
LynchAdair

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

I'm investing in bitcoin so I can buy myself a new house, and I'm still living with my parents.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

We have the same dream too. I want to buy a house for my Mom. I Want to buy new camera for my photography business. And I will build a Mining Rig. But, I will still continue in joining a campaign here in bitcoin. That's my dream here in bitcoin

josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

I already built my own house. Its not the so big house but its livable and my family is comfortable with it. I joined the Bitcoin because I would like to have financial stability for the future of my kids. I would like to invest in real estate so that my children might to inherit someday from me. I am very positive that I will earn from Bitcoin. There is nothing wrong in dreaming. Just keep on dreaming and work hard to make those dreams into reality.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

I actually have so many plans in life and I want to reach it one by one but I just started making some moves for me to achieve it. My first plan is to save all the bitcoins I will earn from joining signature campaigns, social media campaigns and other bounties. I am planning not to spend and save it instead. I will just spent some or just little amount from it just to load my mobile number. If I reached my goals and expected money to be saved, I will start spending half of it by opening my own physical business, the other half will still be used in holding bitcoins so that I have to alternative ways to get money from. After that, if I know and I'm already sure that I have enough money again, I will buy my own house and car. I will not buy it both at the same time, I will just buy one of them first and buy the next after a year. I will also save for my family specially for my parents who are already old. I want them to travel as long as they can or buy their needs specially their maintenance or supplements needed for them to maintain their health.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:38:39 PM

I haven't made plans yet. But the goal is to be financially stable with bitcoins or start my own little business that caters as well to bitcoins. But for now, I have to trade and trade until the value fills to the brim. After that, I would sell my bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies and then start my own business.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

I'm investing in bitcoin so I can buy myself a new house, and I'm still living with my parents.

Personally, I came here not just to learn more about digital currency but most importantly to provide a house for my family. Ever since we are just renting a house, now I believe its my time to work for it and I know cryptocurrency can help me to achieve that. I am on my way for a financial freedom that can happen this year when bitcoin goes to the moon, I will ride on it.
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

I hope that I get to buy Bitcoin first someday... because I'm with the alts right now.
Gerald8102

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

My dreams is to have my own business, but i don’t have capital to start it.  I believe that someday i can achieve my dream In the help of bitcoin. But for now i have to work for it to make my dream come true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: