Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream house and financial freedom  (Read 1336 times)
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

Dream big is not bad, and that dream is come to reality here in this bitcoinworld. And ofcourse financial freedom can be happen also here, thats is why dream, believed and ofcourse work to make you move to become success. Financial problem is no more.

Yes i agree, all of us dreamed to have our own houses and have financial freedom. Today i am starting building a house to be a home of my family and i gained it with the help of bitcoin. I think building a house is one of my investment. And in terms of financial freedom i could say that it is still important for us to save not just spending our money to buy anything we want and not even thinking of the future. We could not predict when will bitcoin lasts, so what we have right now with the help of bitcoin should be taken care of and if possible save it for your future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solovev

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

To earn that much I will have to invest at least $20000 or so in Bitcoins. I do not think I have the courage to invest so much in Bitcoins yet.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

Dream big is not bad, and that dream is come to reality here in this bitcoinworld. And ofcourse financial freedom can be happen also here, thats is why dream, believed and ofcourse work to make you move to become success. Financial problem is no more.

Yes i agree, all of us dreamed to have our own houses and have financial freedom. Today i am starting building a house to be a home of my family and i gained it with the help of bitcoin. I think building a house is one of my investment. And in terms of financial freedom i could say that it is still important for us to save not just spending our money to buy anything we want and not even thinking of the future. We could not predict when will bitcoin lasts, so what we have right now with the help of bitcoin should be taken care of and if possible save it for your future.
Dream house and financial freedom is not what I wanted to achieve in my life I bet that all of us here are also dreaming this two in future. These two goals of ours will be achievable if we work hard but in a real world either you have a job but if you're just only an employee it would take too long to achieve. And that's why I am so delighted being a part of bitcoin, I believe that with bitcoin this two goals of mine will come true in a near future.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

I want the same, financial freedom and my own house because now I pay rent. It would be awesome to not pay rent anymore
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

My dream was to buy my own house and financialy stable. As i try to adopt bitcoin in my life he help me a lot specialy in financial. I starter to buy some things that i want and now i was dreaming that i can buy my own house from bitcoin. How about you what is you dream from bitcoin?

Same as your idea but if you want a dream house using bitcoin you need a huge profit for this also a good timing to invest just be careful because bitcoin is highly volatile instead of gaining profit there is change that you will lose it, If you have a small profit then it take a long period of time and also you should have a great patience and don't panic every time bitcoin deflate its value, don't panic sell or buying, but anyway goodluck to us ang to our huge dream that we both hope that it will come true.
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I do not want a house, because I already have a house. I joined bitcoin to earn income to meet the needs of my family and the needs of my parents.
Head_Miner

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

Why it is so important to people by their own home? To pay credits? Don't you just want for yourself? Travel around the globe?
Veliuvander

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

MY dream was to buy my own house and i can buy everything i want with my own money 😄
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

Dream house and financial freedom is not what I wanted to achieve in my life I bet that all of us here are also dreaming this two in future. These two goals of ours will be achievable if we work hard but in a real world either you have a job but if you're just only an employee it would take too long to achieve. And that's why I am so delighted being a part of bitcoin, I believe that with bitcoin this two goals of mine will come true in a near future.

Just like you said, earning good income to buy a house for millenial like me is pretty much hard tp achieve. The price of property is skyrocketing like there is no tomorrow. Rich people invest all of their asset into property and getting even richer. While people like me struggle to even have my own house to live Cry

But I pretty mucu believe crypto will take me there Smiley

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

My dream is for my family to become stable through bitcoin, can build my mothers dream house and probably start a small business aside from trading and joining campaigns through this forum. My dream is not that much and is doable, but needs some financing that's why I'm saving so I can start to build my goals too.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

When we do btc business we can earn big money so we.can buy a dream house and finacial is more better
jakeartuz

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

in crypto currency i trust that it will fulfill my dreams too keep supporting cryptocurrencies
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:10:08 PM

I believe that the vast majority of people have desires such as the dream house and economic freedom, that is why we believe in the bitcoin that will be the springboard to success for each of us and our families. But you have to work hard to get it.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

My dream is to make my parents happy, by giving them a proper life and spoiling them with money as much as they want.
They had live hard life, but still they try to do the best for me and even give me everything although we're always short of money.
I want to repay them and make them don't need to worry about money all the time, and overwork theirselves to keep living.
Other than that, i always want to travel around the world. I really want to go to many countries, learn their culture and languages, but sadly i don't have enough money yet. But soon, i'll be able to fulfill that i think, since i've saved up a lot of my bitcoin. Although not worldwide, but one or two country will do.
If possible i want to start business too, but the capital is just too big and i barely have any idea about what to start. Don't dare to waste my money on something i'm not even sure yet.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

Glad to see that everyone is having big dreams to buy a home and so on,good luck with that,i am not having that of a big dream but i would like to have a fun life and to make others happy and that is what i am looking forward to,rather than chasing money.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

Too far with cryptos. I guess volatility will not take you there alone. It's just too risky dude.
I think having a job would make it sooner.
Financial freedom is a good thought but I think as we risk our money to too volatile currencies and lose, what makes sense ?
I'd prefer safer. That is why I won't set it all in but my aim is just the development of payment system.

If a house and financial freedom is your goal, go find a decent and high paying job. If possible, those that go with your interest to boost your enthusiasm in working. Maybe then you can achieve happiness too.
mimedo

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

I want to purchase a house and lot together with all the appliances that I need to pu inside that house. And I shall not let this escape, I want to be able to bu a car with cryptocurrencies.

Moreover, I want to be able to do a lot of things that I am really shy at doing like buying clothes at a mall or paying for a service.
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

Having a financial freedom can supply all my financial needs. But first I will invest and earn more bitcoins to become profitable. If become successful in bitcoins I will help my family for their needs specially in financial. Also having a dream house which is comfortable and I can call a home is my ultimate goal. Aside from having that, I want also to buy a car that I can use when going to office and some appointments which is business related. I will not stop investing in bitcoins until I am financially stable.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

If you're trying to do it with your bitcoin profits...it's risky, and you may never get there.  I recall back in 1991 (and earlier), people were saying that they were going to pay off their kids' college tuition with the mint condition comic books/baseball cards they were accumulating, because the market always went up--until it didn't anymore, and now there are thousands of people sitting on a bunch of worthless pulp.  I'm not saying bitcoin is headed toward that fate, because it's a bit different, but I definitely see the same sort of mania that I saw 27 years ago, the same speculative fever. 

When everyone is getting rich all at once, it doesn't usually last.  But we'll see.  I'm curious to find out whether we've stalled or are going to crash even more.
bitcoin is different from antique baseball cards and other collectibles. bitcoin is a currency in which value of it goes up and also down. bitcoin is the next best thing that technology has to offer.
doing trading and also posting here in the forum yielded me financial freedom (sort of) because you really can earn a lot from this kind of job. also you when it comes to trading you should be clever where you put your money in. at the end of the day, if you want financial freedom and your dream house, we should start to be wise when handling our money. let us not have the thinking of a one-day-millionnaire person. that way we can be assured that all the gains that we earn here can go for a long run.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

My dream as i embrace Bitcoin was actually to be able to fend for my family as I already have a home, it was only daily needs and the kids schooling was my problem but I am  here confirming that Bitcoin has been able  to do that for me.
i have a lot of dreams in life, those dreams crack down when i got sick and i dont go to school because of financial problem.  But when i learned things in bitcoin and when bitcoin came into my life those dreams comeback, i dream to have my own house and financially stable, thats why im giving my fulltime to work on bitcoin because bitcoin can give me a better life and a life changer thats why i really do believe that bitcoin can fulfill my dreams to have what i want in life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: