Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why newbies are not acceptable in a campaign?  (Read 600 times)
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

In my opinion, the newbie has to learn a lot about seniors about the campaign system through this forum before joining the campaign, it's for the common good, and it does not cause a chaos any time ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dovie

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Hello guys,happy to be here. Could you give me your knowledge about the reason why newbie like me is not allow in the campaign.
It's just because it's a newbie, they not know yet about the bitcoin cryptocurrency.
But there few campaign accept a newbie.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

Hello guys,happy to be here. Could you give me your knowledge about the reason why newbie like me is not allow in the campaign.
I think its just because  it's a newbie in this cryptocurrency, they not know more about the bitcoin forum.
Actually can accept in a campaign atleast a Jr member, but lately I saw a campaign that accepted a newbie.
dragon fire

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

in the field of work of any kind they only provide advance training on the work to be given to the beginner.karena judgment whether or not it will be assessed from the organizers.
so do we follow the campaign of a program. they will only choose among us who have been through the process of feasibility of a field, service, or barang.jika according to them good, not impossible all will be accepted.
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

because it can not guarantee whether the newbie is experienced or not, so must conduct activities on the forum as a preliminary assessment and will be monitored activities during the status of newbie.

Cutieepooh

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

As per my thinking, the newbie is a fresher then first he have to clear about each and everything related to bitcoin, crypto, ICO. When your concept is clear then they dont have any problem to accept in their campaign.
Chakitot

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

Some campaign are accepting newbies but some are not because as a joiners atleast they know that you are more equipped with knowledge if you are in high rank before joining their group....
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

They don't want someone who will make their group disaster......
They want individuals who have learn the basic of basic before they let you in, one way is by just looking on your rank......
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

When we compare your account to a person....
And you want some people to advertise about your product wherein that's symbolize their coins... Are you going to choose kid (newbie) or a teenager (Jr. Member and up) of course they prefer teenagers....
green_fish

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Each rank have limitations while wearing a signature (links, colors, style etc.). A newbie signature can only contain a limited amount of characters and impossible to make it colorful which makes his signature less visible compared to others and what the campaign owners want is to advertise their services and since It's not visible = worthless.

Thanks for your guidance, I will try my best to improve my activity level and improve my level!
When I am accepted, I can also do some activities to earn my income!
Nanantsu

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:03:06 AM

Welcome mate,
Im also a newbie, I think the reason why newbie like us not allow in the campaign because we do not know much about bitcoin yet.
uberproteam
Copper Member

Activity: 60

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:10:42 AM

I think it is a very good measure to prevent scams and spams to restrict newbie profiles.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

I'm going to assume that you are talking about signature campaigns. Well, it may be because there are accounts who are bots just signing up, so the bounty manager won't want to risk it. Also, Newbie signatures will be extremely short, and may not contain all the info which the campaign manager will want to display.

mcguire1905

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

How do they confirm if you fullfilled the requirements to join their campaign? I.e on Facebook ,Twitter, etc.
makoitus

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

As I've read from a thread here mate, and I think this is the best answer? I'm not sure haha but the reason why Newbies aren't allowed to join a campaign it's because Newbie accounts just have limited features like max characters and such. And campaigns actually needs you to have a banner or a signature and it uses characters, so yeah. I hope you get what I mean  Grin
Pizaia

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

Because when you join a campaign usually they require a specific number of charaters,which with a ewbie account can't provide. And I remeber One of their reason is that you have to be jr mem, because that how can make sure that your not just a spammer
tan-tan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

To prevent common mistakes in promoting campaign.. Need to study the rules first and experience. Aside from that as a newbie we cant ware the signature of the campaign due to minimal capacity of our account for advertizing. Need to do more post to increase our activity until we met the jr member status that better than newbie😂
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

I think its just because  it's a newbie in this cryptocurrency, they not know more about the bitcoin forum.
Actually can accept in a campaign atleast a Jr member, but lately I saw a campaign that accepted a newbie.

Yes that is Right, we as newbie are still new in cryptocurrency. In a campaign you have to share knowledge,but can you do that if there nothing to share. We just have to understand that they have requirements that we have to meet. We cannot rush everything, there is no easy way here in Bitcoin. Moving forward what campaign you we're saying that accepts a newbie ?
Gudzone

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

I think beginners will only spam and there will be no benefit from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: