Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real?  (Read 904 times)
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

haaa haa... really..?? didn't you hard before about him... 😛 of course he's real. the legend of Crypro currency and bitcoin.  Grin

william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Some things I have learned.

Gavin Andresen left his job spent 6 months on holiday in Australia on his return Satoshi and Bitcoin appear.
  met with the CIA in 2011.
  believed to be the last person to have contact with Satoshi
  confirmed Craig Wrights claim as Satoshi

Hal Finney lives less than 2 miles away from Dorian Nakamoto
  recieved the first Bitcoin transaction

Nick Szabo bitgold was not referenced in the white paper

I am not claiming these points lead anywhere.  They just stand out to me.

src: Banking on Bitcoin, The Rise of Bitcoin,Bitcoin whitepaper,Gavins tweet,Gavin interview via Youtube
shindymlk

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

satoshi nakamoto real in bitcoin, he's anonymous.
but i think in real life his name not satoshi nakamoto.
why he using anonymous account? cause he protect himself to another people can doing evil in bitcoin world.
dont believe with some proofs, that fake!
Julian Page

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto a pseudonym of a person or a group of people who developed the protocol kriptovalyuty bitkoyn and created the first version of the software in which this protocol was implemented. Several attempts were made to reveal the real person or group behind this name, but none of them led to success.
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

I believe that sathosi exist, maybe in the next few years we will know, if I can meet sathosi, I will thank you for creating bitcoin, which has helped much in my financial economy.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

that still conspiration , but what i belive there will be someone / somegrup who create the bitcoin system
and yeah he/they are very creative and they deserve it now
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

His identity is still unknown he doesnt want to live in the spotlight he seems to be a good person for me,even though he has a lot of BTC he remains silent about what his creation has done.

12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Nakamoto Satoshi was a pseudonymous name used by the inventor of the bitcoin. The FBI arrested several Nakamotos to quiz and find who was the real one.
Forget it. He was smart.

Tatalk

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

According to the sources from red.it, satoshi NAKAMOTO is a real person and  there he confessed that the name he is using is a pseudonym, he will reveal his identity sooner but for now he is a real person and the only owner of BTC. According to me, he is not revealing his identity to anyone because everyone knows that BTC is not legalized by almost every country and if the people knows about him, then he would be surely interrogated by the officials of the respective countries but he is real and invented such a boon for the human welfare.

TravelBlock

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

No, he's just a ghost  Grin

There's so many reasons why Satoshi is in hiding. Anything from the fact that he/she/they could be new billionaires that are afraid of the world knowing (for so many obvious points), they could be dead or have gotten away far from it all. A wide spectrum of guesses. No one will ever find out at this rate.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

Yes satoshi nakamoto it is real he is the founder of bitcoin. He is a great person who does not want to know his true identity I really like him because he is like a very cool masked hero, he helps us and he is not arrogant to show who he is.
I really appreciate his privacy, let him live quietly by hiding his true identity never try to open his mask because it can make the situation change.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh
The so called owner of the bitcoin world, THE SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. I think no one yet personally met him but he suppose to be the owner of BTC. According to me, the name may be fake but the person is real who is trying to hide his identity from the world in order to avoid all the questions by several countries. The link shared also suggest that he would reveal his identity and come to the world when the time come and according to me, the time will come when BTC will be centralized.
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

i wonder what other cryptocurrency also has some comparably fascinating story/legend behind it?
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Nakamoto Satoshi was a pseudonymous name used by the inventor of the bitcoin. The FBI arrested several Nakamotos to quiz and find who was the real one.
Forget it. He was smart.

really? why would fbi want to arrest satoshi? if you're talking about craig wright's house being raided by the australian police, it was for a matter unrelated to bitcoin/satoshi nakamoto.
shuja

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

There has to be someone or a group of people who created the most valuable crypto currency but the identity is unknown. Well I have certain theories why the guy adapted a name and didn’t go with anonymous and why he hasn’t came forward with his real face.
Theory 1: He wanted the world to know that there is a creator by the name Satoshi Nakamoto and not anonymous. That shows that it was a well planned work and not something that happened unintentionally.
Theory 2: He knew one day it will be worth billions of dollars and he was scared that people will know who he is and that he didn’t want anyone to know about him.
Theory 3: it’s all a big fat scam. Being the creator and owner of 1 million coins, he has the power to shut it down completely one day and he will be worth trillions(maybe zillions) of dollars since no one knows who he is.
Theory 4: One day when all the coins will be in regulation, someone will come forward with a million bitcoins and he will be Satoshi.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

They are a bunch of people created bitcoin, not just one people. Bitcoin is beyond people it is an idea that changes world payment structure forever for me.
(who is HODLing 1 million BTCs btw:) )

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

There has to be someone or a group of people who created the most valuable crypto currency but the identity is unknown. Well I have certain theories why the guy adapted a name and didn’t go with anonymous and why he hasn’t came forward with his real face.
Theory 1: He wanted the world to know that there is a creator by the name Satoshi Nakamoto and not anonymous. That shows that it was a well planned work and not something that happened unintentionally.
Theory 2: He knew one day it will be worth billions of dollars and he was scared that people will know who he is and that he didn’t want anyone to know about him.
Theory 3: it’s all a big fat scam. Being the creator and owner of 1 million coins, he has the power to shut it down completely one day and he will be worth trillions(maybe zillions) of dollars since no one knows who he is.
Theory 4: One day when all the coins will be in regulation, someone will come forward with a million bitcoins and he will be Satoshi.
Wow, so which Theory do you believe is more likely to be real?)
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh
Yea he probably they because in my opinion not only satoshi who is behind bitcoin there plenty of them working for our future!
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Ofcourse he is real. but no one knows that he is he. I mean this name can be anybody. You or me. It can be name of a person or a whole team who was behind the project or maybe he didn't really wanted to make bitcoin what it is today. After the  mystery about world creation bitcoin creator is the second biggest mystery of this world I think.
Mohamad Fiqri

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

he is real , he is founder of bitcoin, that a reason why we call bitcoin satoshi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: