Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real?  (Read 889 times)
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

haha that is all a crock of BS. I do believe that satoshi is a group of people, a feat this large to accomplish would be extremely hard for just one individual.

I dont think that is really him. and if it was, what does it change?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

I think he/she is. No one really knows about him/her... And for the sake of privacy, they did not even give a single clue. Maybe it's for the betterment of the bitcoin community.

jimmy55

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

It does seem that it is better that no one knows who it is.  Think about how most of the new coins, everyone knows the founder and that leads to accusations that the founder has self interest in everything they do. Satoshi obviously would be rich, but being the original they get the benefit of the doubt. 

FOR SALE (cheap)
David Rabahy

Activity: 709
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:11:09 PM

Perhaps Satoshi is a rogue AI.
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

I do not think it is real because it is a group of people who make Bitcoin and publish it internet so no one knows the real identity of the Bitcoin creator.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto's name has hogged the headlines ever since he launched Bitcoin in 2008, but researchers have been unable to put a face to this man’s identity.This name may apparently not even represent the real name of bitcoin’s creator. I think that this name represent not a single person, but  a group of people operating in the world of cryptocurrencies.
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

Real or not I do not think it should be a problem, the important result about bitcoin makes us crazy and forget the time so like addiction to get it.

Even if real, maybe it should not show itself where bitcoin has been a huge success to date, because what is feared will happen if he shows himself. The fear is that shortcuts to get a lot of bitcoin are revealed, or there will be criminal efforts against him, possibly with kidnapping and so on, both by terrorist groups and government.

Even if only fabricated or fake is also better so, once again the pattern of his mind that can publish the calculation of mathematical algorithms that produce bitcoin make us fascinated will get it.

The possibility of Satoshi Nakamoto is a great mathematician, so it should be in pairs by the inventors of the past.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 01:17:18 AM by gundala

Of course. but I'm sure if Sathosi Nakamoto is a group that works together float cryptocurrency and still exist until now. Actually there's no need to argue that.
I am very grateful to Sathosi Nakamoto for making this innovation so that we can all benefit, especially in financial terms.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:08:47 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:20:44 AM by Wyne

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh
Of course he is real.  He is the person behind the bitcoin and cryptocurrency we are being benefited right now.  He is the person behind blockchain.  His idea might impossible when he first introduce it in the market way back 2007. But, people start to recognize, trust and put confidence on it as the time goes by.  He only leave the bitcoin scene on the year 2017.  Some speculation says that he leaves the bitcoin world because other data center intended to bitcoin mining begin to sprout where some countries manipulated it (which is far from his aim of decentralization).  This is the reason why some people says that Satoshi Nakamoto is not real.

Even Satoshi Nakamoto's original plan does not all happen (such as no transaction fee), Still, his idea about bitcoin is helping billion of people around the world. And, here we are now, thankful for his wonderful idea about cryptocurrencies because it give as a great platform to earn money.  I am also confident that bitcoin is on its way to hit its aim in having one world currency.  Bitcoin is the future of money.  
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

Of course he is or maybe they are , Satoshi Nakamoto is a codename for a person or group of a person. Satoshi Nakamoto is the one who created the powerful technology behind the bitcoin which we are using now. They are operating most of all cryptocurrency im the world and what i sure you guys is they are millionaires now or even billionaires.
jhdscript

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

I have a doubt about Satoshi Nakamoto is a real people and about its existence.

I think bitcoin was developped by an organisation (corporation or country).

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:35:27 AM

If you don't see satoshi nakamoto then it can be real or not base in history here and he/she is the creator of bitcoin.I think if you want the exact answer in that you need to ask the veterans here in forum since it's start.We can search about the creator of bitcoin and expand our knowledge in everything in bitcoun but still this is digital money that develop by unknown people in the world.

Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Dude, it's fake. No proofs. I personally think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who control Bitcoin. They stay anonymous for their safety. They also understand that Bitcoin is a bubble, that's why they don't want to show their names.

I think he is a people at the beginning i know bitcoin. After that there are so many speculation say that he is not real. So in my mind also think, satoshi nakamoto is a group of people or like developer of bitcoin and they stay anonymous like bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:26 AM

I think that it is real person but not the group of people. But it is my personal opinion - nobody know the true Smiley may be in 30-50 years we will know it=)
This is one of those things that if it wasn't found out in the moment then it's most likely we're never going to find out the truth, satoshi has probably moved on and has never logged to any of his old accounts and hasn't any intention to do it, satoshi probably deleted all his wallets and lost access to his coins so it's impossible even for him to prove he created bitcoin, so this is a mystery we'll never solve.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

Sure he is real, or to be more precise, they are, some guys from CIA!

Quite likely. Who on earth would just disappear after having become richer than Bill Gates & C? Without ever touching his 1 million bitcoins? Come on, Satoshi Nakamoto cannot be a real person.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto, is the world's most subtle extremely rich person (worth more than $7B as of November 2017). Not very many individuals outside of the Department of Homeland Security know Satoshi's genuine name. Truth be told, DHS won't freely affirm that even THEY know the very rich person's character. Satoshi has taken awesome care to keep his character mystery utilizing the most recent encryption and obscurity strategies in his correspondences

Baikalika Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

noone know, looks like a scum, there is a team of people I think. Maybe one day when they will come out bitcoin will grow more... Wink
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

While it is possible that satoshi is a real person, i have this feeling that he is probably a young younger than 40 years in age, and probably not actually a Japanese,
But surely he is one of the billionaire right this moment
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

Nakamoto simply is a legend, since the release of the first generation of bitcoin wallet, this person will never show up, I am also very curious who he is
from where do you know that sathosi is a legend, and a fairy tale?
I think he is real, but he never appeared to the public to secure his privacy. because if he comes to the surface, then the world will seek it.
Nabilog

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

Sure he is real, or to be more precise, they are, some guys from CIA!

Satoshi is an account name who created btc.
no one knows satoshi except himself and close friends maybe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: