Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is real?  (Read 901 times)
ICOck

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:24:22 AM

For your amusement:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7m7y6r/i_am_satoshi_nakamoto/drsv3p6/

This is everything you need to know:

* Satoshi premined the initial 1million BTC; he doesn't need donations, much less to ensure his "safty".
* the "real source code" of bitcoin is public; btc is open source, hence the number of forks
* read the original BTC white paper. It's so fucking elegantly written - immaculate. Makes it super easy for even the layman to understand the Satoshi vision. Honestly it's artwork. This cunt can barely speak.
* this, however, is a new account by some street-shitting pajeet, trying (as is typical) to beg for the new money, not realising that with the current congestion by the time he gets it it'll be worth fuck knows how much.

If you want to support me, you can do this by donating any amount to the truth fund of Bitcoin: 1EoV2FWceJDfkwvrtdtdLyCQMyhhZi8X1Q This funds will go to ensure my safty and ability to publish all the secret documents and the real source code of bitcoin and NOAX
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:36:24 AM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

Obviously this is some dude who have too much time.

We know he is real but the real question is if they are a group or one genius man.
I personally think that Satoshi Nakamoto is possibly a group of people because of the complexity of the coding.

Also i am open to the idea that giant companies invented Bitcoin.

posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:33:42 AM

Only few knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is because they hide what they names are if they was a group. Others says it is a group, some says he is a person who developed bitcoin with the help of his friends. So in my opinion, if bitcoin is real there is also real Satoshi Nakamoto too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:39:08 AM

I do not think Satoshi is just a simple person. I think Satoshi is a kind of organization that was created and invented the BTC and the blockchain. It is very difficult to believe that a single person has had such a brilliant idea.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:42:07 AM

I do not think Satoshi is just a simple person. I think Satoshi is a kind of organization that was created and invented the BTC and the blockchain. It is very difficult to believe that a single person has had such a brilliant idea.

we don't know that Satoshis nakamoto is person or organization. but I am sure Satoshis Nakamoto is real
because Satoshi Nakamoto is founder of bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:45:56 AM

That is what i find now on Reddit https://redd.it/7m7y6r now  Huh Huh Huh

I read till the very end, this is such a perfect troll thread so sad it's not here on Bitcointalk.org lol, cause he had a account here, all his work is here and he suddenly goes to reddit, if you didn't spell a spam then you're dumb. Actually don't know whose dumber those people who replied to him, he refuses to sign a message and yet people believe him, reddit is not the forum I would rely for anything, this is a person playing with everyone emotions and I feel he should be ignored that's his best punishment.
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:44:29 PM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

" Funny ! Funny !

How are you doing with my 'Funny Money' ? "

Voice of Satoshi.

I am Moses ! Bitcoin Moses.

I am back from my Holiday from the SHA-2048. Horrible !  Horrible ! Every one is crying with Nuclear dust. Now try to broadcast, the time has come to tell the truth all about Satoshi Makamoto  and his Bitcoins and Blockchain Robbery and Hijacking Case.

Satoshi Nakamoto is actually Theymos. Theymos is actually the impostor of real Satoshi Nakamoto. He is literally an Artificial Intelligence. Satoshi Nakamoto is 'Bitcoin Jesus' Roger Ver the impostor has pickpocketed the second coming of Jesus Christ's title 'Bitcoin Jesus' from Satoshi Nakamoto. Therefore, the Pope will not believe in the false Bitcoin Jesus Roger Ver who is not capable to resurrect Hal Finney from his eternal death. Truly, Hal Finney did not die of that disease but 'some body' has murder him. Satoshi Nakamoto knows the whole truth. Before Hal Finney was murdered by them, they murdered Alex Finney. Jeffrey the hacker who hacked into satoshin@gmx.com was right but Satoshi Nakamoto did not understood his message correctly. Ross Ulbricht is saving all his secret Bitcoins to take to heaven after his death with him, as he is in life term prison. This is the reality show of the Bitcoin Drama. Satoshi Nakamoto is in a Battle Field, getting ready to fight against his adversary with his twin brother. The clone. Clone is always a clone. But you never heard of Bitcoin Cyclone. It is coming soon but don't worry Bitcoin will go to the moon after Satoshi Nakamoto reveal his true identity in his Autobiography.  

If you want to know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?  Please read his Autobiography.

I am Moses ! Bitcoin Moses. Cousin Brother of Bitcoin Jesus. I forecasted, that Bitcoin Price will go above $10,000 Dollars by 25 December 2017. What is the Price of Bitcoin today ?    

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
devarajdp

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:34:36 AM

there is still no agreement on who the real Satoshi is — or , for that matter, whether he (or she) is the holder of the account Lerner analyzed.
Who is Satoshi Nakamoto
Tonestra

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Whatever is the real status of this person, we should all be grateful that we are blessed to live in the same era as him and his innovation. I am. Truly.
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

If he's real or not, i don't think that we should dig much about who he really is nor make assumptions about his affiliations and intentions. Whatever he created he did great, and his decision to keep himself anonymous must be respected.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

No it's a false identity created by the team who originally created Bitcoin to provide them some cover in case authorities cracked down. Gavin Bell was clearly the lead contributor but quite a few people were involved. Hal Finney, etc...
adivip

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

I think satoshi nakamoto is very brilliant and he  don't want to be popular.i am very anxiety about to know who is real satoshi.sathoshi is real founder of bitcoin.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Yes, what a difference! The important thing is that bitcoin is real and everything that happens around him! And of course he's not real!
cloud.runner

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Many people has their own opinion. My answer to this question is the PayPal mafia is the people behind Bitcoin, and is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Many people has their own opinion. My answer to this question is the PayPal mafia is the people behind Bitcoin, and is Satoshi Nakamoto.
Many people has their own opinion
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Hi,

Actually, no one can tell. The link you share is merely a thread... No one can tell if this has been started by the "real" Satoshi or just someone willing to start some big talks!

Satoshi is a pseudonym that had turned famous when he shared an article about the theoretical principles and development of the bitcoin. But no one knows much more than that. Is this really that important? Does it change anything for you?

Not for me. What matters is the bresult: the bitcoin and the hope it represents. Not people behind it! Wink

cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

I agree with you. It is very hard to believe that it is just one person. If that is true then we are talking about one of the most intelligent and mysterious character of the 21st century. Honestly, I don't really care if he/she (or they) is real.
highearningblog

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Dude, it's fake. No proofs. but satoshi Nakamoto is real
ahpkind

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

I don't think that it is the real one. He had many options to shoe himself and i think more better than reddit. Another thing is that I dont think that Satoshi is a single person it is a group of people maybe. Apart from that the name Satoshi Nakamoto's name seems really spooky to me.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

Yes, I think is real man. Why not? but this is top secret Grin
Who said that he is Japanese, who said Australian..
May be Russian or American Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: