Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to follow each bounties/airdrop?  (Read 483 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

On my part I joined the different channel in telegram with different bounties or aidrop. Also, base on my experienced on my previous campaigns I try to update those bounty managers as they have another ICO project that they have manage which I believe having a great and good value of token in the
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

Just go over the bitcointalk bounty thread on a daily basis. Some time I have been lucky to register early in campaigns that only require a limited number of participants. most of these channels also some time take a while before they are registered in popular telegram channels
Nekrasova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

Personally I really like a helper chat in telegram
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

Check out Algebraix's bounty and airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173983.0

Very generous and the airdrop is playing around with their app.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

Well, I guess most of them are posted here on bitcointalk so you should search every hour for new thread created at bounties. There also are websites that post new bounties everyday. You could try facebook or telegram groups and follow twitter accounts. Eventually any new bounty that will appear will be posted somewhere is those places so you have to follow all of them. I dont there is a single website or group that can add really every  single bounty that appears, thats why you should take a lot at all of them
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

you can join the telegram channel to be able to get information about airdrop, but keep in mind if you follow the airdrop you should be more selective because nowadays a lot of airdrop that do not give profit and just cheat. I just suggest you follow bounty in the bitcointalk forum. because bounty definitely provide profit for you.

snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Hi guys I want follow all bounties/airdrop but normally is impossible.
Any suggestion? bot service ?
thank you

There are some websites and telegram groups. But i dont advise you to follow them all. It is wasting time. You can check the top rated topics on reddit and in global forum. So you will know the ones that have good potential to grow.
I can't agree more , don't follow all the bounties , that's a waste of your time .Choose some bounties which have big potential  to follow , that's enough.
You're right but the problem is that it's difficult to choose a big potential ICO
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

To follow airdrop and bounties, check through the announcement section and  altcoin bounty section, follow the project and automatically join there airdrop or bounties when they anounce the bounty, I advice you research about the project before taking part.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

thank you

Why you need bots if you are serious to earn you can do it by your self time management is your need if you want to follow all bounty and airdrops you give your all time if you want to follow all. Maybe choose that you can see is have a potential to grow in the future like you said it's impossible to follow all of the bounty and airdrops.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:54 PM

You would come to a point, when you will need or extra hands, or stopping this, becouse bounties are lot! Everyday the would start, and for one person I think 100-120 bounties is a top cap to do.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

Most of the airdrop are of shitcoins and they are just a loss of time. Just grab the one with a credible project behind. You'll find them in the ANN section. As for the bounties, there is a section here on the forum that you can follow:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

There are few ways to follow Airdrop and Bounties, tru bitcointalk in the announcement category where mostly new currency project/ICO are being dropped in.. Also tru telegram, facebook, twitter, and goolge. On facebook there are different crypto groups to look into for airdrops and bounties... Make sure to check and choose the worth ones and avoid the fake ones...to not waist of your time..
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

According to this, you can use google spreadsheet.karena you can set each column for the purpose of the name of ICO, links, websites, etc.This is the easiest way to find every coin and easy to find.
ayesha201009 (OP)

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

anyone know a script or a bot for autofilling airdrop request?
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

thank you

This way is not as difficult as it seems, just create a table in Excel, and generate there all the data of each account with each bounty, and all the problems will not be.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

thank you

You can follow bounty campaigns and airdrops available on Telegram Channels but I don't think they're giving updated or real-time Bounty Campaigns and Airdrops lists but this link will probably give you 90% running in the forum.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0

Or, Bountyhive.com can also be the best place to go...

paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

thank you

In my case, I only follow on Bounty Campaign managers like Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney and Arteezy. They are good bounty campaign managers so I don't need to follow any bounty campaign managers that has not yet proven their worth.

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:11:06 AM

Today the theme of Bounty and Airdrop is widely developed, dozens of projects come out every day and if you need to take into account many factors (idea, expediency, time, demands, etc.) for the choice of the bounty project, then the project with eyrrdrop does not take much time. With the daily registration of applications for airdrops, by the end of the month you will have a lot of different tokens (coins), some of them may already be traded on some exchanges and will cost some money, others will come to the exchanges later ... or they will not leave at all. When you receive coins, it is not always worthwhile to sell them, maybe later they will cost several times more expensive.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

The only easy click to join  bounties especially bountyhive we can get information  about bountyhive  through by joining there bounty news telegram  group
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: