Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Faucets Useful Now?  (Read 738 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:49 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 07:17:11 AM by Heyyyrenz

Before I discover the bitcointalk forum, I've spend a lot of time (3 Weeks i think) by just doing faucets and i may say that it's not really worth the time i spent and yes until now faucets is still not worth it.
If you invest the that time doing bounties or ranking up your account in just 3 weeks you can earn 3-4x of what you can earn in the faucets and according to my experience the amount of satoshis you can get from the faucet will also increase/decrease (It depends on the current value of bitcoin.)
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:16 AM

It does not change the fact that it is many times still a waste of time, working for a long time and only gains very little. Even if bitcoin value is high, it is still requires a lot of time on faucets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:46 AM

Faucets are inversely proportional to the Bitcoin price. As the price goes up the earning on faucet goes down. This requires a lot of effort with a very little outcome. I really think it's a waste of time
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

I stopped earning bitcoins on faucet now, It is too costly in data because it has a lot of adds and advertisement and it is payment is too low. It eats all of your time in a low salary. Not recommended! you are just wasting your time, just stay here on the forum and joined on the bounty or the campaigns and you can earn money while studying.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:45:41 AM

I wasted too much time with the faucets last year. But these are the first step to learn what bitcoin is. Then you discover and understand the other steps of cryptocurrencies.
kiwasmose

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:47:03 AM

The faucet is the starting point of taking me into the bitcoin world, or a little feeling. The current faucet has lost the possibility of making a profit. The only role it has to do is to verify your receivable account, or not to use it normally.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

Faucets have always been a waste of time for me, but as the price is roketing up, small amount of satoshi which are earned in faucets can be worth good amount now so perhaps these faucets can be profitable in future. But usually faucets consume a lot of time which can't be affordable by each individual as we need to invest a lot if our time in making some good research and other usefull works. We can invest the same time in any other activity and can earn more profits as compared to faucets. But faucets will always be a god gift to newbies to earb free satoshies.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

With the bitcoin value sky rocketing, have faucets become useful and worth the time spent now?
And not only bitcoin faucets but altcoin faucets too, I think with such high value of every coin in terms of dollars, faucets can no longer be considered as a wastage of time.
What do you think?
While the price is hiking, the freebits is getting smaller and smaller. Its the same value at the end and such a waste of time. Why do I need to patiently persevere in faucets when I can do much better money than that doing campaigns here.?
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:55:35 AM

Faucets have already cut down their reward amount because they can't afford to keep paying higher amount of satoshi per claim because they are not getting enough from ad networks. Actually faucet traffics are worst so it will be hard to find any advertiser willing to advertise on them and the one which does also pays really small amount for such traffics, soon all faucets might shut down or if not they will only pay 1 satoshi per claim LOL

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:10:10 AM

For now on,faucet decreased its amount due to high value of bitcoin that is why the faucet decreases now.I think it still useful for me like for the transaction fee faucet has a big help for that just have a passion and dedication to claim.
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:10:45 AM

no faucets have always been a waste of time.

i remember even back in 2015 when price was $200 (the bottom) the faucets were paying 100 satoshi per claim which was usually an hour. if you wasted your time a lot and claimed them at the end of the month you could barely have 0.001BTC which is now worth $15.

and that is not just about how much the faucet claims are worth. it is about the fact that you wasted your time to earn a little. for example if you could earn 0.001 from faucets, that means you could have wasted your time better and make 1-2BTC. i mean earning $200 from any job was not really hard. you could have used the same amount of time to earn $200 and buy 1 bitcoin.

Your calculation is so right bro. That's why, I gradually reduce my collecting time on faucets, since it's only paying measly around 10 satoshi for every 60 minutes, which is utterly unacceptable at all.

Unless, someone is super super lucky and manage to win the first prize on freebitcoin website - else, it's only wasting time (better spend the time flipping burgers in McD lol)

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:53:11 AM

With the bitcoin value sky rocketing, have faucets become useful and worth the time spent now?
And not only bitcoin faucets but altcoin faucets too, I think with such high value of every coin in terms of dollars, faucets can no longer be considered as a wastage of time.
What do you think?

I wouldn't advise you to spend your time doing faucets. They have always been waste of time and will continue to be. They pay out in bits and it takes a long period of time to make a significant amount of bitcoin.
I tried Freebitcoin for some time and could only get about 0.00000106. It was then I decided to stop wasting my time on faucets. 
It's better to wait for a campaign to participate in. At least,  you get your significant amount at a go.

kaboosan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

Faucet are really waste of time now. It's an activity from the past...
howlong3098

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:03:53 AM

It depicts the fact that faucets are only for people who prefer to spend time or use leisure time
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:06:00 AM

That's somehow yes!! I remember I once liked faucets  very much (gave me gas for my altcoin transactions for the first time). I stopped and started real work on crypto. I just checked my balance there some days ago and I have some dollars there not bad. So it's a little waste of time but not a total waste of time. Who knows!! One day the price will just shoot up and that little amount there will be worth something
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:32 AM

nope, faucet are still not useful, because when you use it you will waste your time and it's better use your time to an airdrop and to campaign so you can get more than the faucet will gave to you.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

Faucet cant be profitable if you hold your earns for 5 -6 years.
5 - 6 years ago situation was same

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
kqyyzmlc

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:14:24 AM

Bitcoin taps are not worth much because the current bitcoin prices are a bit overpriced. The reliance on bitcoin faucets is not even enough to transfer bitcoin.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:07 AM

As bitcoin's value increases, faucet's rate decreases. So faucets will always give you low values of satoshis in exchange for the long periods of time you allotted in them. And commonly, faucet websites are scam. Maybe two or three sites are just legit but it's a very little possibility that you'll benefit ang accountable profits from any faucets. Therefore faucets will always be just a waste of time. If i were you I would just find some good campaigns here and offer some services.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

no faucet is not a useful now even before its such a waste of time and it take so many time,day or a month to earn for a $1 there are many opportunity out there thats a lot better than faucet to earn like signature campaing in this forum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: