Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the Xmas and Holiday season, caused the drop in the price?  (Read 953 times)
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

I think yes because many of people need to sell their Bitcoin for the Xmas celebration but Bitcoin price will rise again in this january because many people back to working in Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

So it is the Holiday season and it was Xmas. How many people dived into their Bitcoin hoard to buy Xmas gifts and also paid for a nice holiday with their family?

We saw a huge increase in the price, early in the season and this might have triggered a situation where people rewarded themselves with some "Gifts" for the holiday season.

The direct impact of that would have been a higher influx of coins onto the exchanges and if that was not met with a higher demand for coins, then it would explain the drop in the price.

Did you splash out with some expensive gifts and extravagant holidays with your bitcoins, during the holiday season?

Maybe this one of the cause,but not totally at all,because holiday season is only a small part of once a year  to celebrate and some of people or bitcoiner needs a fiat money to expense to buy a gift ,foods and other  wants used for the holiday season thats why its drop down its value price a little.but this things happen now in dropping the price into 13$ due to panic selling of bitcoin and altcoin stocks of some bitcoiner in  south korea  due to implementing ban in there country.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

So it is the Holiday season and it was Xmas. How many people dived into their Bitcoin hoard to buy Xmas gifts and also paid for a nice holiday with their family?

We saw a huge increase in the price, early in the season and this might have triggered a situation where people rewarded themselves with some "Gifts" for the holiday season.

The direct impact of that would have been a higher influx of coins onto the exchanges and if that was not met with a higher demand for coins, then it would explain the drop in the price.

Did you splash out with some expensive gifts and extravagant holidays with your bitcoins, during the holiday season?

Some people would probably convert some of their bitcoin because of the holiday. However, maybe the real reason why bitcoin drops is that some people panic whenever price drops, and it goes on with some people.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

Some people would probably convert some of their bitcoin because of the holiday. However, maybe the real reason why bitcoin drops is that some people panic whenever price drops, and it goes on with some people.
the first thing to take into account is the fact that the price was due to the fact that at the end of 2017, Bitcoin fork was planned to be quite large and this served to increase the demand for crypto currency. Perhaps if such plans are in the future, then huge growth is also not ruled out.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

All the sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate are created by people with large wallets. It is understandable that they deliberately crush the market to buy at a minimal price. As they say "Cut hamsters"
outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

I do not think so, because not everyone will attract bitcoin on holiday just for the spree, most of them will hold it until the end of the year waiting for the price spike.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

There is no relevant  between the dropping  of the price and holiday season,actually the main reason of dropping the price value consecutively due to the correction of the value of the bitcoin in the market,and panic, selling of some  investor ,due to banning the cryptocurrency into there country and the implementation of china into there new rules to not  pleasing some foreign country ICO platform,because they want to make there own.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

There is no relevant  between the dropping  of the price and holiday season,actually the main reason of dropping the price value consecutively due to the correction of the value of the bitcoin in the market,and panic, selling of some  investor ,due to banning the cryptocurrency into there country and the implementation of china into there new rules to not  pleasing some foreign country ICO platform,because they want to make there own.
There is usually a correction during the holiday season,it is nothing new,but the correction we are facing right now is not because of the holiday season,it is simply because the price has shot up really high in a short period of time and expect the market to settle down after all those rallies we had as you cannot expect every coin to move up all the time and since there was a big rally ,all of the countries around the world are trying to implement rules and regulations and expect the market to move accordingly.
Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

The stock market or bitter markets are weakly traded by the extended Christmas holiday. Every season is the same, so it's true.
andiez

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I find that I and many of my friends do not withdraw money from the account on the Christmas holiday. And so, I think this holiday has nothing to do with the market.
trish22

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

I thin it is no issue on christmas , but to those whales holding it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

Personally i did withdraw last xmas to spend in a out of town vacation,same as my friends because they know thay by January price of bitcoin will drop ,specially in last part of december when the price reached the unexpected growth of $20,000 ..maybe in some ways this affects the market since i know in asia many withdrawals happening in every occation
Seward

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

Buy bitcoin for long-term investment, not to profit to spend Christmas. It is funny if someone thinks that Christmas is the reason why the price drops.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

There is no exact season when we can accurately say that the value of bitcoin will increase or decrease.
And do not withdraw entirely your bitcoin earnings just to buy gifts for bitcoin! Manage it efficiently for maximized profit in the long run.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

Buy bitcoin for long-term investment, not to profit to spend Christmas. It is funny if someone thinks that Christmas is the reason why the price drops.
Right price of bitcoin is not about any seasons as price increase and decrease only with the demand of bitcoin in market nothing else has the effect on bitcoin price, as Christmas is about but it has not such strong effect for price drop infect people will use bitcoin to buy gifts for love one so I think this Christmas price will increase higher instead of dropping. So hope to see it rising and think positive about future of bitcoin.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

Sounds logic, but I personally would not use bitcoin yo spend it on y daily or common things, it is not as common as my daily expenses, so I wont dump, lol!
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

Maybe it happen but I think in every occasion is not related to the crypto market or holiday is not the reason why sometimes the market is bloody because theres a lot traders have smart mind. Maybe some weak hands did not take it anymore that's why they sell their coins.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

As I can see the bitcoin chart I could say that yes it one reason why it is dropping down. I saw the past years bitcoin chat when we have a big events such as holiday like christmas and new year the price of bitcoin fast crashing down.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

yes i think because when holiday or before holidays, we people need money so we can do relax. to do that, we need to have money. and all our investment and earnings in bitcoin is available for that. so some people withdraw their money to use and invest later when they do not need it again.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

It can be. Because most of the holidays in the year, people are drawn to enjoy the holiday.
I am sure that this Christmas season too. Will change the whole market.
And now the community needs to consider its actions to get good results...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: