Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAffee will not like this twitter  (Read 466 times)
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:44:58 PM

I see most of the discussions tied to John McAffee as 'FOMO'.

I saw what Verge used his tweet and i could just read inbetween the line that it was a marketing gimmick orchestrated to woo inexperienced investors who move in droves.

Like I always say, do your research and never regret any investment not made. There are tons of better opportunities out there, the only issues is 'Would you recognise it when it's staring at you'.

Keep a clear head and stay positive.

lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:00:58 PM

Most of his twits are just his shiling of coins for wich he is paid for.Right now there are bots that read his twits and insta buy that coin on exchange,this cause certain exchange to crash for 15-20 min affter his twits like bitrex and binance.Then his twitter account got hacked and people with bots got rekt,dont think anyone is taking him serous right now
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

So in my sight you want to compete with mcaffee twitter which shilling a coin and then the coin get volume then pump ?
Good luck with that. Mcaffee has many die hard and follower. But hours ago i see his twitt become weird twit. Maybe his twitter been hacked or something. He shill abount ptoy or other shit coin.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:54:19 AM

People buy in drove cause the pump up in price, after that dump back. Not really worth it.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:03:38 AM

the follower are only just 44 people's, good opportunities to listen his/her advice. hoping the best signal to made

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:06:07 AM

i think that mcafee account was hacked since the beginning of this pumps..
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:12:38 AM

Good effort, and nice gimmick too, by using mcafee's name you have brought some good traffic to your thread lol, i hope you will provide real analysis with charts on your twitter account for the followers.

tutkrup

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:13:09 PM

That much for the guy with a "track record at knowing a thing or two about computer security" Cheesy
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

Thanks Pal, this would be great. giving us information about the market, also the signals and analysis. I also love the idea of sharing tips on interesting coins as well.  Wink

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

So what youre saying is ,at the first mcafee didnt make any tweet about a coin and all those tweets on his account was created by the hacker? If yes, then why mcafee did not publish it at earlier time?

HODL to the moon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

McAffee got hacked he said, but I think he just ran a big pump and dump scheme. Quite surprising with the coin of the day.

ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

This is manipulation of the market by McAffee....be careful to buy the coins suggested by this guy, because they pump a lot, but then they suddenly collapse

ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

This is manipulation of the market by McAffee....be careful to buy the coins suggested by this guy, because they pump a lot, but then they suddenly collapse

I think there is a separate destination from John Mc afee make tweet about token/coins. maybe his teams wants to take advantage of the price increase after the investor follow his advice.
tokensale.wtf (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

By this guy he meant MacAffee, not this guy *Me* who runs https://twitter.com/CoinsSignals Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: