Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:33:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform  (Read 4791 times)
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

Can you point out the benefits of using your coin as payment method instead of the other regular coins? Like, maybe a fee-free for anyone who looks to hire a freelancer? It'll help drawing a distinct difference between your service and other (more popular) site like xbtfreelancer, etc. that accept other coins as their method

Sure. I also considered building a freelancing web platform which uses other coins as a payment before deciding to make FreelancerCoin. The reason why I made FreelancerCoin is because of our big ecosystem. As you can see the ecosystem picture in OP, I hope FreelancerCoin covers ALL freelancing matters from escrow and certification to even their work-lifestyle such as digital nomad or working place.

Let's see an example. If I don't make a FreelancerCoin and if I want to make a big ecosystem with business partners like online course websites or coworking-space then it will be hard to make a partnership one by one.

But if I make a FreelancerCoin and if somebody wants to join our ecosystem then they can just allow FreelancerCoin to allow our freelancers, our clients, our mission and our goal which is supporting entire freelancing platform for freelancers and clients. We will also make main partners one by one after we launch the freelancing platform but others can just join by allowing FreelancerCoin in their business.

Hope it is reasonable for you that this is the actual reason why I started this ICO. The blockchain technology is important for FreelancerCoin business but it is just part of our system. We are drawing a much bigger picture. Thanks.

Pipitnurul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:24 PM

Today ..I saw you have been launched The FreelacerCoin ICO and join accepted +20 Cryptocurrency..It is great and make a proof to take chance in good profit for investment..Good job more success.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

I found you  Cheesy Project looks very good and has good chances to be successful in the future. I keep my eye on you

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

I can only wish you to become successful competitor of freelancer.com and my new place for getting work in 2018.

Freelancer.com is heaviest and buggiest site I've ever used. Hopefully you will do a better job Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

Very interesting project. Till now freelancers have never been in the same place. May be blockchain will help in getting them integrated. I like this idea a lot. Good luck dev.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:10 AM

This is for me perhaps the most exciting project yet! I just need to be absolutely clear. Is this token a direct relation to Freelancer, or is this an independent   project that just happens to share the same name?
Either ways, there's a lot of potential here (quite impressive, the whitepaper) and I am looking forward to progress of the road map.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pipitnurul

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:49:26 AM

The FreelancerCoin have solving real freelancing issues. If the client and project owner have some trouble finding reliable an qualified freelancer to work with, So they have solution that a blockchain platform protects both freelancers and clients..It is much have more advantage..
Pipitnurul

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

The freelancerCoin ICO has launched, and the accepting more +20 types of cryptocurrencies..Come on join this for take lower price and good profit for investment
Pipitnurul

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:06 AM

The one of your platforms is having secure transaction. The platforms is build on The Ethereum blockchain network and that all transactions are secured through "smart contracts" I hope this is works perfectly..
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:04:01 AM

looks promising.. but why this needs to be an ethereum network? not creating its own network or blockchain?

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:09:07 AM

The project doesn't look bad and I always like the option of having different currencies to pay. I'm going to get a closer look to the whitepaper.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
bumbazaka

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:23:47 AM

The project doesn't look bad and I always like the option of having different currencies to pay. I'm going to get a closer look to the whitepaper.
Yeah! I totally agree. These guys have an option of different cryptocurrencies. It is good.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:32:29 AM

This is for me perhaps the most exciting project yet! I just need to be absolutely clear. Is this token a direct relation to Freelancer, or is this an independent   project that just happens to share the same name?
Either ways, there's a lot of potential here (quite impressive, the whitepaper) and I am looking forward to progress of the road map.

We don't have the same name with other freelancing related domain such as freelancer.com or freelancer.io . FreelancerCoin is the cryptocurrency and we have ICO website - freelancercoin.io .  Our freelancing platform will have another name, not FrelancerCoin.

About the progress of the roadmap, we expect that we will finish building a platform in 10 days from now. We are considering to get more funds from venture capital to increase marketing budget with our new platform (We will search around 1~2 weeks). Either way, we will launch and advertise our platform with ICO using a variety of events.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:41:55 AM

looks promising.. but why this needs to be an ethereum network? not creating its own network or blockchain?

We chose Ethereum network for FreelancerCoin because of several reasons.

1) Ethereum has a high “immune” system where a third party can’t make changes to any data.

2) It has proven itself that is corruption free because of the impossibility to make any censorship.

3) Apps connected to Ethereum rarely, almost never go down and cannot be shut down.

4) Easier to find developers who have already experiences with Ethereum.

We have a plan to build a sub blockchain system for blockchain certification system and blockchain rating system but we didn't decide to use Ethereum for them. We are considering other blockchain systems as well. Because Ethereum has a gas fee and if we want to put quite big data as a smart contract in Ethereum then we expect to pay much gas fee.

Thank you for your interests!

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:57:57 AM

We concerned about this issue that client may not like to pay with FreelancerCoin. We are considering to make "One button pay" button with Paypal and other cryptocurrencies like normal e-commerce website to buy FreelancerCoin. In this case, FreelancerCoin price will be decided based on exchange market prices.

The most important thing for this business is having many clients so we will try to give them more secure, faster, convenient way to use.

But about Freelancer side, Freelancers will not have an option to get other cryptocurrencies rather than FreelancerCoin because if we accept other cryptocurrencies to give Freelancers then we are sure freelancers will choose other cryptocurrencies so that FreelancerCoin value will be much lower. We will use FreelancerCoin to give a full support for Freelancers and Clients so that freelancer will have a benefit to use FreelancerCoin once they get through project payment.

t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

It will be interesting to see what kind of clients will use your platform, seeing as there are others available in the freelancing market. I do like the overall look of the project though.
Pipitnurul

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

I will be said "Happy New Year 2018" and make a wish come true and success to the moon for #FreelancerCoin and I always on tour side to do as best community..
bumbazaka

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

We chose Ethereum network for FreelancerCoin because of several reasons.

1) Ethereum has a high “immune” system where a third party can’t make changes to any data.

2) It has proven itself that is corruption free because of the impossibility to make any censorship.

3) Apps connected to Ethereum rarely, almost never go down and cannot be shut down.

4) Easier to find developers who have already experiences with Ethereum.

We have a plan to build a sub blockchain system for blockchain certification system and blockchain rating system but we didn't decide to use Ethereum for them. We are considering other blockchain systems as well. Because Ethereum has a gas fee and if we want to put quite big data as a smart contract in Ethereum then we expect to pay much gas fee.

Ethereum is a not good choice at different times. Many kitties can slow down the network

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Oh it's really actual and useful project! Freelance work is very common especially among young people. So I see that there is an opportunity of buying it with such top coins like ethers, monero, ripple and litecoin!
Pipitnurul

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:25:11 AM

I correctly understood - have already collected 4 400 000 $? Pre-sale 1-3 ended successfully?

No, we didn't reach the limit of pre-sale. We didn't do any marketing and focused on preparing ICO and building the freelancing web platform at that time.

We just started marketing since we think we will finish building the freelancing platform soon.

The FreelancerCoin has launched now..accepting more than +20 types of cryptocurrencies, please join to mare gettingadvantage and profitable investment..Don't be late as the ICO platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: