Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform  (Read 4785 times)
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

looking for a permanent job is indeed very difficult ..
but people can try freelancers to wait for the company to accept our job application

Pipitnurul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

A blockchain certification system that verifies and validates both freelancers and clients. For certificate to freelancers and clients there is no validity period? If there is any, how long for that we can get it before renewal.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Maybe I am not very attentive. But what are soft and hard caps for the project?
Thanks for clarifying.

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

Will it expand to any country? I hope so, as the crisis is where I live, it will be good for everyone Smiley

OI
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

I will continue to monitor the project and will be the first participant to register. Information about this project is also quite complete. Convinced that the project will be great in the future. Good Luck
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

why the official website is of this project is not open,,
"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"
https://www.freelancercoin.io

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

Yes I too currently can't visit the website.

It is my habit to check Projects website to know more about the project. Hope this will fixed immediately as visitors including investors always passes by at the main site of any ICO projects.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

Hindi ANN Translation complete

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678915.msg27352334#msg27352334
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

It is my habit to check Projects website to know more about the project. Hope this will fixed immediately as visitors including investors always passes by at the main site of any ICO projects.

you right,, people who interested with this project will check first the site,,
so, i hope, the team member will fix this issue as soon as possible,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

"ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

It was shutdown due to too many user traffic. We just fixed the website so please check again.

Thank you for your interests!

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

Will it expand to any country? I hope so, as the crisis is where I live, it will be good for everyone Smiley

Our freelancing platform is for all the country. There will be no location barrier to work as a freelancer and your clients will be from all around the world.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

Do you have any plan to help newcomers (I mean some people who previously had experience but is new to your site) and/or new freelancer (I mean some people that is completely new and has no projects before for his/her reference) to compete with old and more reputable freelancer?

Based on my own experience exploring freelancing site before,  some member with better experience or those who had projects to "promote" himself will most likely be trusted with new freelancing projects than those who actually adequate and skilled enough but has little to no project to convince project hirer. Although this is what would logically works (people with more projects is presumably has a better knowledge or at least is proven to be competent on what he do) it put newcomers at a disadvantage position as he need to struggle get his first job and probably will make him down enough that he decide to leave.
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Do you have any plan to help newcomers (I mean some people who previously had experience but is new to your site) and/or new freelancer (I mean some people that is completely new and has no projects before for his/her reference) to compete with old and more reputable freelancer?

Based on my own experience exploring freelancing site before,  some member with better experience or those who had projects to "promote" himself will most likely be trusted with new freelancing projects than those who actually adequate and skilled enough but has little to no project to convince project hirer. Although this is what would logically works (people with more projects is presumably has a better knowledge or at least is proven to be competent on what he do) it put newcomers at a disadvantage position as he need to struggle get his first job and probably will make him down enough that he decide to leave.

It is good point to talk about current freelancing platform problem. In the current freelancing platform, the freelancers who has more experience look more trustable so that they actually get much higher chance to work with more project while new joiners are stuggling with having first project. That's why we decided to work as a freelancing agency based on our freelancing web platform(we will launch in this month.)  that we will give nice project to new joiners as a freelancing agncey. But in that case, new joiners need to pass the online test and/or take online certification that we require. After they pass all, They will be called "qualified freelancer" in our platform and we will give them continus work so that they will be not worried to struggle to apply projects. Passing our rainforced certification system will be valuable for them because we will give them online certification on the blockchain platform so it will be more trustable. They can prove themselves with this blockchain based certification in other websites as well.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

A lot of coins/tokens claimed that they can solve freelancers problems, taking out the middlemans from the system, reliable fast cheap transactions or else. So my question is what is your difference than the other freelancer coin solutions?
I understand that freelancers can take clients from anywhere of the world, so its a good business and a lot of people are trying to invest in this area. Can you thrive(i cant find the right word Smiley ) from them?

Pipitnurul

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

The Freelancercoin is a freelancer agency which It is promising project to make sure for seamless transaction between freelancers and clients, good way for both and build up for confidance to join..
Pipitnurul

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

In the Freelancercoin a blockchain freelancing platform, a freelancer is required to have the capabilities and criteria set up certification system by the Freelancer Agency from all country.and the clients the same as too..with utilize “ Smart contract’ and AL Technology to enchance security, mobility and user experience project after project..
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

A lot of coins/tokens claimed that they can solve freelancers problems, taking out the middlemans from the system, reliable fast cheap transactions or else. So my question is what is your difference than the other freelancer coin solutions?
I understand that freelancers can take clients from anywhere of the world, so its a good business and a lot of people are trying to invest in this area. Can you thrive(i cant find the right word Smiley ) from them?

Sure. the main difference between other freelancer coin solution is that we will have a freelancing web platform with "Built-in Freelancing agency" that we will give continuous work to our qualified freelancers who pass our online test and take our online certification. Freelancers will have a benefit that they will not have to search their work all the time.

cryptodoe

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

I like this idea. In my country freelancers have to pay high government fees or sign up for agencies which take important percentages of billing. How will your project try to fit in with legislation regulating freelancing?
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Dev, which countries will not take part in your ICO in addition to the USA? Is China in this list?

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Do you have any plan to help newcomers [...]

It is good point to talk about current freelancing platform problem. In the current freelancing platform, the freelancers who has more experience look more trustable so that they actually get much higher chance to work with more project while new joiners are stuggling with having first project. That's why we decided to work as a freelancing agency based on our freelancing web platform(we will launch in this month.)  that we will give nice project to new joiners as a freelancing agncey. But in that case, new joiners need to pass the online test and/or take online certification that we require. After they pass all, They will be called "qualified freelancer" in our platform and we will give them continus work so that they will be not worried to struggle to apply projects. Passing our rainforced certification system will be valuable for them because we will give them online certification on the blockchain platform so it will be more trustable. They can prove themselves with this blockchain based certification in other websites as well.

Interesting, so basically, once someone is a certified freelancer, you'll moderate and distribute assignments to your members evenly (or based on other criteria) instead of freelancer has to fight for a place by betting lowest rate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: