Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:22:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform  (Read 4791 times)
Captain_Killer

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.
mitalo

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?
cake101

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

Get your share of the future!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

The project looks nice with 80M supply it has a very high potential coin. It might grow fast in the field of freelances and also get high amount of profit. Would like to more updates about it.
gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

What is the practical use of your coin?
BearuBear

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

I'd like to use your app for chatting during my holidays Grin
But you haven't released it yet, right? 
Moto_angel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

This is the best project I found, I invested and looking forwart to get some profit, good luck with your project
Anayajurus

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Everyone should support FrelancerCoin as much as he could! Because we need complete financial freedom for freelancers, this is the future
Ttexav

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Grinin

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

Hi,
how many tokens are equivalent to 1 eth? Thanks
Tator

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

Hello everyone! Does the company have plans to leave any number of coins in the reserve fund? It seems to me that the reserve stocks would not hurt
Gajurus

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

Hello! This project is interesting, but what the blockchain gives, how does it enriches the project? It’s not entirely clear for me
Gozragore

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by FreelancerCoin will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?
Dondallon

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

What should be the amount of funds invested in order to get maximum profit? Yeah, I'm greedy, but I can’t help it)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Ok, I've tried to ignore this, but because they kept appearing, I can't help myself but wondering either the universe just give a very funny joke, a super coincidences (that is more unlikely than earth grow as big as sun in one night) just happened, the system of this forum got jumbled, or something is very fishy happened here.

Most (not all) of the one liner posts above me is:

1. Posted by account(s) that's created on December 5th (although some are create earlier than that).
2. The user(s) has a rather similar post count.
3. The user(s) first posts were made in Russian local languages for several posts, then move to other threads.
4. (A more beautiful coincidences) The user(s) has tendency of posting at the same threads, with the same pattern.
5. And, oh! look at this:

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?

What currency will be used to store the funds raised?

What currency will be used to store the funds raised?

Hello everyone! Does the company have plans to leave any number of coins in the reserve fund? It seems to me that the reserve stocks would not hurt

Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work.

Setcoin has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress of Setcoin. I will be looking forward to this project Cool

Styras has a lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for the continuous success and better progress. I will be looking forward to this project  Cool

Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it. By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?

Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it.

Shall I continue?

Maybe Earth will jump to Andromeda by the same chance that make these different users posting at the same pattern (and exact same words and symbols). I believe we all have an agreement that altaccount is cool and accepted, but spamming and copypasting is within the admin's "no list".
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

Ok, I've tried to ignore this, but because they kept appearing, I can't help myself but wondering either the universe just give a very funny joke, a super coincidences (that is more unlikely than earth grow as big as sun in one night) just happened, the system of this forum got jumbled, or something is very fishy happened here.

Thank you for the notification. I will look into this issue promptly.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:20:33 PM

Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?

Thank you for your inquiry. The tokens are only usable within this project. www.freelancercoin.io

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

Thank you for your inquiry. We have partnered with several large corporations among them are Google, Amazon Web Services, Mettl along with many more as well. We announce partnerships on all major social media platforms.

Community Manager

davemorg

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

When will FreelancerCoin be listed on coinmarketcap?
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

The project looks nice with 80M supply it has a very high potential coin. It might grow fast in the field of freelances and also get high amount of profit. Would like to more updates about it.

Thank you for your inquiry. Please visit our website and review our decentralization benefits in full. We use "smart contracts" backed by the blockchain to prevent fraud/forgery along with many additional reasons. www.freelancercoin.com.

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:41 PM

why you need decentralized scheme here, how it is implemented and what are benefits of it in your project?

Correction: www.freelancercoin.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: