Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform  (Read 4791 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

Alot of freelance type coins out there. Challenge might not be finding investors and clients, but actual quality freelancers to use the platform and generate revenue.

They planned that the freelancers will be tested and certified before they were given a project. So I think it's safe to say that the freelancer on their platform are on a good quality.
Pipitnurul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

Three options will be available for obtaining FreelancerCoin tokens after ICO :
1. The investor can provide with the ERCO 20 wallet's address, and The will receive the FreelancerCoin tokens.
2. The investor will get a personalized FreelancerCoin wallet that contains their amount FreelancerCoin tokens ( done via website :
    http://www.freelancercoin.io/                                                                                                                                                                                                   
3. The investor will get a personalized FreelancerCoin wallet that contains their amount FreelancerCoin tokens (through an Altcoin wallet 
    provider that has partnered with FreelancerCoin)
Pipitnurul

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

As you know..the charges of FreelancerCoin is a flat 3% transaction fee for work that is done between client and the freelancer through of the platform (and 0% for the clients to use the platform)
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Alot of freelance type coins out there. Challenge might not be finding investors and clients, but actual quality freelancers to use the platform and generate revenue.
You are right, before freelancercoin there are other similar platforms but this is a challenge for a company, and the best is the winner.

question for dev, how much fund already accumulated until now? and why you are using coinpayment?
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

https://www.freelancercoin.io

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

Visualization is always good. We have compiled a simple "How To Register On Our Platform" step by step guide to assist you all with airdrop participation and general platform familiarity.

If you have any questions or get lost in the process don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@freelancercoin.io. Our team will be in touch promptly to get you back on track.

FreelancerCoin is enhancing the lives of freelancers and clients one project at a time.
[/b]

Click Here: https://medium.com/@freelancercoin_ico/how-to-register-on-the-freelancercoin-platform-participate-in-airdrop-7cdc5f99b887

~ FreelancerCoin

Pipitnurul

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

Don't worry about legally of the ICO. The ICO started from Poland and then checked or follow the rule to proceed ICO by Law office in Poland. If any disputes will be exclusively dealt by the ordinary courts of the city Warsaw, Poland following the accordance to Polish law
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

How many tokens sold in the first batch and what was the price? There is only 1/3 have sold in the second batch

Pipitnurul

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

The conclusion is FreelancerCoin aims to take advantage of two growing, prosperous entities : The Freelancing economy, and Blockchain technology.
Pipitnurul

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:09 AM

I see in the website, GOAL 2 : 16000000 LAN / 5158250.34042735 LAN SOLD, It is a great sale. How many your goal or target token sale actually?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:51:50 PM

Okay, will this thread continue to work on this pattern? Dev posted about something, we asked dev team about the posted announcement or something else, having pipitnurul posted random things and announcement at about two to three times a day, with a possibility of drowning our questions, then dev finally appear, to make another announcement, and our questions got completely unanswered or responded.

And, may I know who is pipitnurul? I really hope you're one of the dev team because you posted here far more frequent than them.

Edit: ahh... I see, pipitnurul actually replied once or twice to other people's inquiry in between her rambling (sorry, I don't have a better word for her post). She just didn't know how to use quote feature and how to reply in bulk (which is neater) instead of series of posts. A proof that rank does not guarantee someone's ability to navigate and interact with the forum's system.
cryptohottie
Copper Member

Activity: 14

Hi :) I am new here and trying to learn more.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

This is one of the better companies looking to disrupt the freelance industry, is there a demo version of your project?

Smiley Smiley Smiley
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

FreelancerCoin is proud to announce a new advisory board member.

Highly acclaimed ICO project analyst, John McAfee, joins our board as an ICO advisor.

We are honored to have his expertise and thought leadership as a part of our mission to enhance communications among clients and freelancers.  Please give him a warm welcome and follow him on twitter @OfficialMcAfee.

Pipitnurul

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

Please come to join FreelancerCoin only until ICO End. Benefit for Freelancers will get 10% discount off the commission fee for each project if the successfully complete on platform for one year. The Client will get a FREE trial of Freelancercoin budget recommendation system, top priority.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

They planned that the freelancers will be tested and certified before they were given a project. So I think it's safe to say that the freelancer on their platform are on a good quality.

Interesting. Wonder what a certified freelancer would require. I mean, what if you're new to freelancing. Doesn't necessarily mean you would be bad for the jobs available.
Pipitnurul

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Proud to announce of JOHN McAfee as board an ICO Advisor. Welcome new advisory board member. Go to moon...Success for FreelancerCoin.
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

Tell me how the first crypto exchange get your token LAN for trading? Not found this information.
MaoloSam

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

In what jurisdiction is the company incorporated?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

Interesting. Wonder what a certified freelancer would require. I mean, what if you're new to freelancing. Doesn't necessarily mean you would be bad for the jobs available.

They will hold their own tests and certifications, and yes, a fresh freelancer doesn't mean they're bad. That's why they have their own certification, to create an even conditions for everyone. I thought it's a really good system and this is a good project. But, with dev only appearing to post announcements and not addressing members' questions and concerns, I started to wonder if this project will reach success. Because, I'm sorry, but I get an impression that they're not really attentive
FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

Register on our newly launched platform as a client or freelancer. platform.freelancercoin.io

Here's how to unlock the dashboard and begin your new journey with FreelancerCoin. The definitive freelancing agency. We are changing the world one project at a time.

https://medium.com/@freelancercoin_ico/how-to-register-on-the-freelancercoin-platform-participate-in-airdrop-7cdc5f99b887

FreelancerCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

In what jurisdiction is the company incorporated?

Thank you for your inquiry and support of FreelancerCoin. We have offices in Warsaw and Estonia.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: