Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FreelancerCoin [LAN] A blockchain freelancing platform  (Read 4785 times)
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

If they will get listed on couple of big exchanges and  John McAfee will make some positive tweets we should see pump. What do you think?
I think that McAfee will not change anything, since many have already realized that he will propanit and toilet paper for a couple of cues ...
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

Guys, any update on your platform?

I was trying to test http://platform.freelancercoin.io with a simple JOBS browsing and the first thing I saw was... "You are blocked for 12 hours".
Without displaying any valuable content.
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

Hi. Where is a trading token"LAN" at this moment? May be "LAN" planned to start trading on new exchange?
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

If they will get listed on couple of big exchanges and  John McAfee will make some positive tweets we should see pump. What do you think?
I think that McAfee will not change anything, since many have already realized that he will propanit and toilet paper for a couple of cues ...

why John McAfee make some positive tweets about FreelancerCoin ,he is an advisor of  this project  ?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

why John McAfee make some positive tweets about FreelancerCoin ,he is an advisor of  this project  ?

Can anyone please copy and paste his tweet? I got curious, tried to track his twitter, but I can't find any about LAN. I stopped at February 8th, though
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

Can anyone please copy and paste his tweet? I got curious, tried to track his twitter, but I can't find any about LAN. I stopped at February 8th, though

Febraury 8th is when FreelancerCoin announced that McAfee would be coming on board as an adviser (link to their tweet). The two tweets about LAN I've been able to find on McAfee's twitter are both from February 1st:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/959126252794859520
Freelancers are 35% of the workforce. http://WWW.FREELANCERCOIN.IO  removes middlemen for professional mourners, psychics, ethical hackers, ghost writers, professional apologizers, sperm donors and thousands of freelancers. Partnered with METTL and soon with Google. A sound buy.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/959126775266729985

As you can see, neither tweet from McAfee indicates that he intends to continue working with FreelancerCoin. At this point I'm ready to assume they paid him for a shoutout.

And again, nothing at all from an official Google source to indicate that any kind of "partnership" exists. Just what the LAN team has told us (which is pretty sparse on details).
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

Febraury 8th is when FreelancerCoin announced that McAfee would be coming on board as an adviser (link to their tweet). The two tweets about LAN I've been able to find on McAfee's twitter are both from February 1st:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/959126252794859520
Freelancers are 35% of the workforce. http://WWW.FREELANCERCOIN.IO  removes middlemen for professional mourners, psychics, ethical hackers, ghost writers, professional apologizers, sperm donors and thousands of freelancers. Partnered with METTL and soon with Google. A sound buy.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/959126775266729985

As you can see, neither tweet from McAfee indicates that he intends to continue working with FreelancerCoin. At this point I'm ready to assume they paid him for a shoutout.

And again, nothing at all from an official Google source to indicate that any kind of "partnership" exists. Just what the LAN team has told us (which is pretty sparse on details).

That's where my curiosity turned into doubt. He tweeted a lot about some projects, like really promoting and supporting them, which would make anyone easily guess that he's indeed contributing to those projects. Yet I find it very difficult to find him promoting LAN, despite he's claimed to be an advisor (and more or less, part of the team), because he did it only for one day, not several days like the others.

If dev team could have a saying about this?
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

yes, if you see the site https://www.freelancercoin.io
you will see the face of John Mcafee as Senior advisor in this project my friend
regards
noblex

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

Hello,
What is the current state of the project?
I saw that the ICO (token price 0.2$) has concluded. Did you reach the soft cap? How much did you reach?

I saw the Token is available in a minor exchanger, but I cannot access it, what's the current value? It seems I a not able to find the telegram group (not channel) anymore, has it been closed?
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

FREELANCERCOIN is different from other competitors. One of them is FreelancerCoin has launched a freelancer platform, of which FreelancerCoin token will be used, while most other ICO will have a promising future.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

you will see the face of John Mcafee as Senior advisor in this project my friend
regards

Yes, they said that, but the main concern here is we never really see John Mcafee made a proper or official statement about it, or even showing a good support to this project like what he did to other projects that clearly he supported.

And dev never come to clarify this.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

I was sigup at freelancercoin platform today but still not get a email verification link so I am waiting for that, have any issues there at freelancercoin platform.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
republicrypto

Activity: 1414

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

regards

Yes, they said that, but the main concern here is we never really see John Mcafee made a proper or official statement about it, or even showing a good support to this project like what he did to other projects that clearly he supported.

And dev never come to clarify this.

i think you are right,,
and i have a little doubt too about the exchange, why a project with JohnMcAfee name inside, just tradeable on forkdelta until now,,
regards
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

is this token only tradeable on forkdelta until now ?
if yes, i hope the team members will try to add this token to another exchange to make a better trade volume in daily

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

if yes, i hope the team members will try to add this token to another exchange to make a better trade volume in daily
even more volume on forkdelta will not be ideal. It is better to add serious exchanges. Is there any news?

X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

even more volume on forkdelta will not be ideal. It is better to add serious exchanges. Is there any news?

as i know , there is no news, no updates until now,
what happend with the team from this project ?
why they keep silent ? after the crowdsale done! and didn't try to add this token in other exchange
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

why they keep silent ? after the crowdsale done! and didn't try to add this token in other exchange

And they have a lot of questions to be answered. At this point, it is very possible that the dev abandoned the project. Too bad. But at least they gave an exchange, no matter how small it is, so you can exchange your token into something else more useful. And in case anyone wondering, no I don't hold any LAN, so I am not spreading a FUD, its price means nothing to me.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

And they have a lot of questions to be answered. At this point, it is very possible that the dev abandoned the project. Too bad. But at least they gave an exchange, no matter how small it is, so you can exchange your token into something else more useful. And in case anyone wondering, no I don't hold any LAN, so I am not spreading a FUD, its price means nothing to me.

maybe the real FUD is come from the team of this project it self
at the first time i see John McAfee join with this project, i think it will make this project growing hard and bring a lot of Hype to this project
but, what we see now ?
Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

why this project is so quiet, ?
no updates from the team member
can somebody answer my questions, is the platform from this project ready to use ?
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Any updates from the dev?

The Telegram group is so silent. CEO last seen on April 1. What is the status of the project now? Is it hard to give an update? Weekly update is just fine you don't need to do that daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: