Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138993 times)
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:58:07 AM

Hello everyone! What kind of problems does Globatalent solve? Today everything in sports looks all right. There are no problems neither with zeros in stars’ contracts, nor with the audience involved in process. There are billions of both people and dollars in the industry!
The point is that sport is centralized. All financial flows in the field of sports development depend on state or sponsor subsidies and grants, as well as donations. This is a huge problem for talented athletes at the beginning of their careers. For many outstanding athletes of the path is closed since they can't pass the initial stages of development.
But there are huge profits! And as soon as there are more or less eminent sponsors!
The income of sports clubs and athletes, which they can allocate for their progress and development, comes only after they achieve some success and titles. Income arises from performances on television, advertising, cash prizes and other sources, that are connected to the sport indirectly. It turns out that one must first achieve significant success in order to receive funds for development.
can Globatalent offer this?
With the development of new technologies, innovative IT products, financial processes, a decentralized financial payments system has been developed and recognized. One of the solutions to the problems related to athletes financing was the development of a new innovative platform – ICO Globatalent. The use of a decentralized payments system will also give a boost to sports decentralizing. And it will not question the honesty and openness of the system participants.
Has anything like this been done before?
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Do Globatalent’s plans include a partnership and development with other blockchain projects? I have heard that there are a lot of startups in the sports field.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:35:27 PM

As far as I understand, we will invest in the sportsmen which can to be successful in the future. The idea is unique and good, but there are many ways that the project will go. Because blockchain technology is very difficult to integrate into the sport sector. There is no good example at this point.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

As far as I understand, we will invest in the sportsmen which can to be successful in the future. The idea is unique and good, but there are many ways that the project will go. Because blockchain technology is very difficult to integrate into the sport sector. There is no good example at this point.
You are right - until this time I don't remember any analogues of project with investing in famous personalities.
In addition, there are many risk factors - athletes often get injured.
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

Tell us about the start of the project. What has already been done and what developments exist?
rdizza

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Who will seek, collate, provide information about future stars? How will this happen? Is there any special stuff?
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

Are there any geographical restrictions on investing on Globatalent? Can any citizen invest in any team in the world?
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:46:26 AM

What’s with listing on exchanges?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

What’s with listing on exchanges?
They will make an announcement soon. Have some patience!
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

I'm follownthe project and even pinning some hopes on it. The thing is, I know one athlete who, unfortunately, was seriously injured and now is under treatment. But in the future, I am sure, he will reach great heights. He seriously hopes that Globatalent will help him with restarting his career, as he is very young. Will it be possible to do this?
defender77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

I'm follownthe project and even pinning some hopes on it. The thing is, I know one athlete who, unfortunately, was seriously injured and now is under treatment. But in the future, I am sure, he will reach great heights. He seriously hopes that Globatalent will help him with restarting his career, as he is very young. Will it be possible to do this?

Hello! This totally answers the purpose of the platform. He should try, and investors will assess his prospects. Maybe in the end everything will turn out well!
MkrKing

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Hello! This totally answers the purpose of the platform. He should try, and investors will assess his prospects. Maybe in the end everything will turn out well!

He will definitely try. What format of services does the platform provide?
defender77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

GLOBATALENT is a decentralized and transparent market where investors and fans can invest in clubs or players and make a profit by buying and selling future benefits.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

GLOBATALENT is a decentralized and transparent market where investors and fans can invest in clubs or players and make a profit by buying and selling future benefits.
What benefits are you talking about?
defender77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

Copyright of image, sports transfers, prize money, salary, tickets, TV contracts or any other income they receive.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

Copyright of image, sports transfers, prize money, salary, tickets, TV contracts or any other income they receive.
Is everything being formalized at an early stage here?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Which players in the financial sector will Globatalent compete with? I think we should expect serious resistance with this format of work.
spyQQgood

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Will I be able to see my remuneration right after I get it? I’m talking about the one that is accrued for the success of a team that will work with Globatalent.
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Are there already pre-registered professionals who are ready to work on the platform in the coming years?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

Do I understand correctly that the price of my tokens invested in a team or athlete will constantly change depending on their results?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: