Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:57:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138993 times)
sdfslei

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Globatalent is actively raising funds for its work. At the same time, I heard that there had been some well-known investors at the start. Can you tell us about them?

yes, the first investors were really famous people from the sports industry

their trust serves as a proof for the projects’ quality

for example, ACB Professional Basketball Coach Ricard Casas Gurt, more than 27 years in the elite of professional sport
what was his motivation?
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

Globatalent is actively raising funds for its work. At the same time, I heard that there had been some well-known investors at the start. Can you tell us about them?

for example, ACB Professional Basketball Coach Ricard Casas Gurt, more than 27 years in the elite of professional sport
what was his motivation?
there are several reasons, but the main one is that he would like to help beginning athletes and teams that don’t receive adequate funding at the start due to different reasons

all this allows to stabilize the market and provide everyone with more or less equal conditions

this has its own social fairness

other investors also note these motives
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

what was his motivation?
there are several reasons, but the main one is that he would like to help beginning athletes and teams that don’t receive adequate funding at the start due to different reasons

all this allows to stabilize the market and provide everyone with more or less equal conditions

All That's great! But an investor is mostly interested in the return on invested funds. How about that?
Gamelander

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

what was his motivation?

All That's great! But an investor is mostly interested in the return on invested funds. How about that?

smart contracts provide comprehensive information about investments and return on them at the start of any sturtup on Globatalent

look at the examples given in the white paper and figure out the approximate amount of investment return.
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

There was a discussion with community members on May 3... What results can we already talk about?
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Give me a direct link to invest in Globatalent?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Give me a direct link to invest in Globatalent?
I’s on the official site: https://globatalent.com/pre-sale
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Are you going to use funding for getting more partners?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Are you going to use funding for getting more partners?

They are planning to use some money for bonuses. That’s a good strategy.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

At Globatalent, investments are liquid assets which can be converted at any time in the tokenized economy. Smiley
OzhogCoin

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

I like that the Globatalent platform will be responsible for ensuring and applying all obligations in fair play and will help create a fair sports industry.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Investments in sportsmen that brings you dividends in a long term run is a uniq opportunities for average people today. Can you tell me how you made it happen?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

Investments in sportsmen that brings you dividends in a long term run is a uniq opportunities for average people today. Can you tell me how you made it happen?
Actually sports agents has been always working this way but it’s a relatively small group of experts. Globatalent is able to help anybody to do it. The platform provides the opportunities that make it as easy as doing shopping
MkrKing

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Actually sports agents has been always working this way but it’s a relatively small group of experts. Globatalent is able to help anybody to do it. The platform provides the opportunities that make it as easy as doing shopping

Good. Glad it’s available for average people but how can you make it work?
ro777jer

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

It’s based on mobile platform. They will be able to earn money without that much effort and completely securely. The investment process is automatic and very simple due to smart contracts system and blockchain
MkrKing

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

It’s based on mobile platform. They will be able to earn money without that much effort and completely securely. The investment process is automatic and very simple due to smart contracts system and blockchain
Can return my investment or sell it afterwards?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

is the ICO already over?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

is the ICO already over?
  nope, only the second stage is over. the third and last one starts soon.
ro777jer

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

Globatalent offers investments that are liquid assets so you can convert it easily using the platform.
MkrKing

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Globatalent offers investments that are liquid assets so you can convert it easily using the platform.

That’s what I was interested in. How big is the sports market right now and what is Globatalent  goal?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: