Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138991 times)
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

What’s the GBT price gonna be during ICO?

0,07 USD
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

To tell u the truth, it’s hard to believe that u can teach unexperienced people to invest on GLobatalent platform. Mostly because people dont trust cryptocurrencies and dont really want to consider sportsmen as an investment asset
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

To tell u the truth, it’s hard to believe that u can teach unexperienced people to invest on GLobatalent platform. Mostly because people dont trust cryptocurrencies and dont really want to consider sportsmen as an investment asset
Both problems u mentioned can be overcame after some time. The first investors are gonna be sports fan and they know professional sports very well. People from cryptocurrency industry  are already interested in the project
holland35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

Both problems u mentioned can be overcame after some time. The first investors are gonna be sports fan and they know professional sports very well. People from cryptocurrency industry  are already interested in the project
It’s hard to imagine a sportsman in the other part of the world that you are investing your money in!)
californybit

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

It’s hard to imagine a sportsman in the other part of the world that you are investing your money in!)
That’s what traditional system was all about. Decentralized system is gonna make it secure and the sportsman will get the money according to the terms of agreement. You will get profit from the money he earns. Obviously all the time frames are set beforehand
holland35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

That’s what traditional system was all about. Decentralized system is gonna make it secure and the sportsman will get the money according to the terms of agreement. You will get profit from the money he earns. Obviously all the time frames are set beforehand
All the money are gonna be used for sportsman development? How can I control it?
californybit

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

All the money are gonna be used for sportsman development? How can I control it?
That’s the main Globatalent feature. Only 2-3% are gonna be used on platform development. You will be able to check it any time thx to blockchain
holland35

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:30:36 PM

That’s the main Globatalent feature. Only 2-3% are gonna be used on platform development. You will be able to check it any time thx to blockchain
What if misuse of funds takes place?
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

How are u going to protect users’ personal data? Right now they can hack even cloud servers
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

What API is platform going to use?Open or closed one? Can external developers do any improvements for the platform?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

I wanna participate in airdrop. It’s been advertised a lot recently
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

Can any famous coach tell his successful story about his transfer from professional sportsmen to coaches?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

I wanna participate in airdrop. It’s been advertised a lot recently
You can find all the info on the website: globatalent.com.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

How do GBT tokens and Globaplayer work on the platform? Can they be converted to each other?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

hello everyone!

Globatalent carries on sharing information about the secrets of success in professional sports – the blog is regularly enriched with new entries and events, as I see, there are quite a lot of them in the management’s calendar.

the community positively assesses the project

i would like to know who, in the opinion of the developers, will be presented on the platform as attractors of investments?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

hello everyone!

Globatalent carries on sharing information about the secrets of success in professional sports – the blog is regularly enriched with new entries and events, as I see, there are quite a lot of them in the management’s calendar.

i would like to know who, in the opinion of the developers, will be presented on the platform as attractors of investments?

time will show the answer to this question, we will see it immediately after the launch

however, beginners, young athletes are likely to play a major role here

there are still options for developing a sports career, when it is restarted or gets an additional direction

anyway, the market will immediately indicate the direction of development
matthewtalbot

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

hello everyone!

time will show the answer to this question, we will see it immediately after the launch

there are still options for developing a sports career, when it is restarted or gets an additional direction

Will there be any senior participants in the role of such startups?
evergreensys

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

hello everyone!

sure!

there may be those who restart their careers

look at the project management team

these people are professionals in sports, any of them could start working, for example, as a coach
matthewtalbot

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

hello everyone!

sure!

these people are professionals in sports, any of them could start working, for example, as a coach

as far as I know, coaching work is estimated cheaper by employers and they have fewer opportunities to earn…
evergreensys

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

hello everyone!

sure!

as far as I know, coaching work is estimated cheaper by employers and they have fewer opportunities to earn…
on a global scale that’s right, but still, even coaches have an appropriate work to use the Globatalent model

this applies both to the investment approach and their earnings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: