Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138993 times)
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

I see, the platform will start working soon. I also tested the beta version. However, I have some questions. I want someone to explain me the maths of my earning in simple phrase... Can somebody do this, please?
You should choose an athlete that is young and shows promise. For example, some Mikael, who has been achieving success in motor racing since the childhood, but he and his family doesn't have enough money to make a finale move to the world of professional sports, because it is necessary to find the equipment, to train in a proper manner and to have a manager, that will solve all organizational difficulties.
This should not be a problem, I think. What next?
Mikael provides information to the platform that he, for example, needs 100 thousand dollars annually to get to the elite of motorsport and that he has about 50 thousand of own funds. He announces a fundraising and promises investors 2% of his income for 10 years.
10 years? Is that really possible? I'm just not sure the project will last so long.
Easy! When Mikael finishes raising funds on the Globatalent platform and invest them in his development, and then become an elite-racer, he will be able to earn many times more per year than when he was collecting it for his development. And with these earnings, he will pay investors.
victornes

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:08:38 PM

I see, the platform will start working soon. I also tested the beta version. However, I have some questions. I want someone to explain me the maths of my earning in simple phrase... Can somebody do this, please?
You should choose an athlete that is young and shows promise. For example, some Mikael, who has been achieving success in motor racing since the childhood, but he and his family doesn't have enough money to make a finale move to the world of professional sports, because it is necessary to find the equipment, to train in a proper manner and to have a manager, that will solve all organizational difficulties.
This should not be a problem, I think. What next?
Mikael provides information to the platform that he, for example, needs 100 thousand dollars annually to get to the elite of motorsport and that he has about 50 thousand of own funds. He announces a fundraising and promises investors 2% of his income for 10 years.
10 years? Is that really possible? I'm just not sure the project will last so long.
Easy! When Mikael finishes raising funds on the Globatalent platform and invest them in his development, and then become an elite-racer, he will be able to earn many times more per year than when he was collecting it for his development. And with these earnings, he will pay investors.
Wow! That’s a great paln. With this approach, it is enough to choose only one right athlete, to get benefits for a long time!)
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

We are waiting for the final news on the results of the presale and the month. Will there be any statement of review?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

Will you spend something on attracting partners?
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

I didn’t find GlobaPlayer tokens in the beta version. Explain it please. When are they used?
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

Will you spend something on attracting partners?
It’s planned to use a part of the fees as bonuses for partners. That's a good strategy.
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

Tell us more about how the talent development program, which will be funded by Globatalent, will be created and developed? Who oversees it?
Veecker

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

How much money does the project plan to achieve on its platform in the coming years? Are we talking about millions or billions?
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

I have been following the project for a long time and I have high hopes for it. I believe that you’ve made a competent choice of the approach in terms of entrepreneurial vision. If we talk about the practical activities of Globatalent, do I understand correctly that the project is suitable only for beginners, who have the whole career ahead of them? Or there are more ways of using it?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

I have been following the project for a long time and I have high hopes for it. I believe that you’ve made a competent choice of the approach in terms of entrepreneurial vision. If we talk about the practical activities of Globatalent, do I understand correctly that the project is suitable only for beginners, who have the whole career ahead of them? Or there are more ways of using it?
Hello! Young athletes will play the main role, that is obvious. There are other options of sports career that can be started again or restarted. Globatalent’s approach will be able to open new professionals or to help the already-fulfilled ones to find new opportunities.
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Hello! Young athletes will play the main role, that is obvious. There are other options of sports career that can be started again or restarted. Globatalent’s approach will be able to open new professionals or to help the already-fulfilled ones to find new opportunities.
How likely is the positive outcome?
ro777jer

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

If we talk about the probability, then, in my opinion, it’s even more likely than in the case of unknown athletes. Carefully selecting candidates, the platform in this case can find very profitable options for investors.
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

If we talk about the probability, then, in my opinion, it’s even more likely than in the case of unknown athletes. Carefully selecting candidates, the platform in this case can find very profitable options for investors.
The question is alos in commercial success, which such investments can bring…
ro777jer

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

Globatalent’s approach involves a market-based assessment of each athlete’s abilities. This is the most fair way to understand what investors think and whether they are ready to invest. Try the beta version of the platform and see that everything is based on fair market conditions.
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

Globatalent’s approach involves a market-based assessment of each athlete’s abilities. This is the most fair way to understand what investors think and whether they are ready to invest. Try the beta version of the platform and see that everything is based on fair market conditions.
Excellent. Are there any fresh faces among the supporting the project athletes?
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

How soon will the team receive its tokens after sales?
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

How soon will the team receive its tokens after sales?
The first part they will receive within 12 months.
Veecker

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

What market share do the creators of Globatalent expect to cover in the future? Are there specific figures and plans for the long term? The 100 billion indicated in the white paper seem to me too much.
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

Now it is possible to develop bookmaking in sports. This is especially popular in developing countries. Can Globatalent have partnerships with such companies?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

Are the funds, earned by the participants of the bounty, subject to be frozen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: