Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138991 times)
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

I like the project, I love all kinds of programs for searching and developing talents in different areas. I even love TV shows on this topic! Sports is interesting, but I’m not very well-versed in it. Hence the question: how can I assess prospects of an athlete who will offer to invest in him on Globatalent? After all, it can be quite difficult to assess prospects at the start of a career.

You are right. Here, you can either rely on intuition or carefully study all information that is available about an athlete and draw conclusions. Apparently, there will be provided a lot of information, so that investors don’t buy "a pig in a poke".
Well, for example, what will be available to me?

A player himself will make his CV and provide a plan for his development, as well as a detailed investment plan, from which it will be clear what can be expected. You can also check his previous achievements and results (don’t forget that the blockchain let this all be successfully implemented). As an example, I recommend you read to this article and begin to plan your investments: https://globatalent.com/baskonia-alaves-group-agree-to-tokenize-every-asset-on-globatalent-platform
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

I like the project, I love all kinds of programs for searching and developing talents in different areas. I even love TV shows on this topic! Sports is interesting, but I’m not very well-versed in it. Hence the question: how can I assess prospects of an athlete who will offer to invest in him on Globatalent? After all, it can be quite difficult to assess prospects at the start of a career.

You are right. Here, you can either rely on intuition or carefully study all information that is available about an athlete and draw conclusions. Apparently, there will be provided a lot of information, so that investors don’t buy "a pig in a poke".

A player himself will make his CV and provide a plan for his development, as well as a detailed investment plan, from which it will be clear what can be expected. You can also check his previous achievements and results (don’t forget that the blockchain let this all be successfully implemented). As an example, I recommend you read to this article and begin to plan your investments: https://globatalent.com/baskonia-alaves-group-agree-to-tokenize-every-asset-on-globatalent-platform
Oh, cool! So, in fact, we can already see the start of Globatalent?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

Well, yes. If we take the current results, we have the beta version of the platform, the community, strong supporters and a great team, and there are athletes whose prospects allow investors to work. The only thing’s left is a small step on the results of the crowdsale and the implementation of the platform!
Comliwante

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

Good day, guys!
Looks very absorbing!
Irreproachable website, interesting idea!
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Well, yes. If we take the current results, we have the beta version of the platform, the community, strong supporters and a great team, and there are athletes whose prospects allow investors to work. The only thing’s left is a small step on the results of the crowdsale and the implementation of the platform!
This all let us say that the project is coming to the finish line. When is the launch of the platform scheduled?
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

At this stage, is there a chance to receive bonuses when investing?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

At this stage, is there a chance to receive bonuses when investing?
Yes, right now you can get a 15% bonus. Click here: https://globatalent.com/
TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

Tell me the current rate for the GBT against the dollar. Everything will start very soon.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

Tell me the current rate for the GBT against the dollar. Everything will start very soon.

1GBT = 0.07 USD.
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

Do the participants of the presale have the opportunity to invest in the project on the crowdsale?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Hello everybody! How is the Asian tour going? What is the audience of the events interested in? What are the strengths of the project?
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

Tell us more about the agreement with Baskonia-Alavés. Whether it will be team projects or individual athletes are planning to try raising funds?
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

Won’t the protracted correction in the cryptocurrency market affect the plans for the crowdsale? Can the minimum and maximum purchase amount change?
Aschatabpe

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

This is a very interesting idea with ability. In right mind results, absorbing website, impeccably idea.
Hunter S.

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

I see how actively the creators of Globatalent work in the Asian market: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007333161716604928  There is great interest in investment projects there and rather soft conditions for working with the crypt. Are similar efforts being made for the European part? What do investors think about the project and what do they know?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

I see how actively the creators of Globatalent work in the Asian market: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007333161716604928  There is great interest in investment projects there and rather soft conditions for working with the crypt. Are similar efforts being made for the European part? What do investors think about the project and what do they know?
Europeans have specifice community in their own languages – there are specially created threads in a variety of languages: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007165773616504832. The creators have already participated in a large number of events in Europe and the United States, so the Globatalent awareness in Europe should not be questioned
Hunter S.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Europeans have specifice community in their own languages – there are specially created threads in a variety of languages: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007165773616504832. The creators have already participated in a large number of events in Europe and the United States, so the Globatalent awareness in Europe should not be questioned
OK! Let’s imagine that I am a supporter of the project. What could I tell my friends about it, if we discussed the prospects of a startup?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

OK! Let’s imagine that I am a supporter of the project. What could I tell my friends about it, if we discussed the prospects of a startup?
You could tell them about a professional team, an attractive and unique business concept, providing excellent scaling, about ready-made passing results and great interest from the growing community.
Hunter S.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

You could tell them about a professional team, an attractive and unique business concept, providing excellent scaling, about ready-made passing results and great interest from the growing community.
What could I show them, so that they can quickly imagine what platform it will be?
Stephenson_Brac

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

Hello guys! I suppose it's a very nice project! Aesthetic results, brilliant activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: