Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138993 times)
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

I see how actively the creators of Globatalent work in the Asian market: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007333161716604928  There is great interest in investment projects there and rather soft conditions for working with the crypt. Are similar efforts being made for the European part? What do investors think about the project and what do they know?
Europeans have specifice community in their own languages – there are specially created threads in a variety of languages: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007165773616504832. The creators have already participated in a large number of events in Europe and the United States, so the Globatalent awareness in Europe should not be questioned
OK! Let’s imagine that I am a supporter of the project. What could I tell my friends about it, if we discussed the prospects of a startup?
You could tell them about a professional team, an attractive and unique business concept, providing excellent scaling, about ready-made passing results and great interest from the growing community.
What could I show them, so that they can quickly imagine what platform it will be?
The MVP is already available and you can watch a video about it: https://youtu.be/YYKm0BRmcgc To take part in the starting crowdsale, just go to the official website.
Thoghellrevi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Interesting idea, hope in the future should run by the planned!  Good luck fellows.
Hunter S.

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

I see how actively the creators of Globatalent work in the Asian market: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007333161716604928  There is great interest in investment projects there and rather soft conditions for working with the crypt. Are similar efforts being made for the European part? What do investors think about the project and what do they know?
Europeans have specifice community in their own languages – there are specially created threads in a variety of languages: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007165773616504832. The creators have already participated in a large number of events in Europe and the United States, so the Globatalent awareness in Europe should not be questioned
OK! Let’s imagine that I am a supporter of the project. What could I tell my friends about it, if we discussed the prospects of a startup?
You could tell them about a professional team, an attractive and unique business concept, providing excellent scaling, about ready-made passing results and great interest from the growing community.
What could I show them, so that they can quickly imagine what platform it will be?
The MVP is already available and you can watch a video about it: https://youtu.be/YYKm0BRmcgc To take part in the starting crowdsale, just go to the official website.
What will the project team do right after the crowdsale?
blkgranit33

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

What is the minimum amount of a purchase on the crowdsale?

The minimum purchase amount is 1500 GBT.
Surthelenuzz

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:34 AM

I expect this business increase well and perfect! Outstanding design, wise business, very nice results.
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

How much of the raised money will be allocated for the promotion of the product to the market?
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

How much of the raised money will be allocated for the promotion of the product to the market?
30% of the funds will be allocated for this purpose.
ranlovic

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:40:57 AM

I suppose it is a good project!
Witting idea, absorbing business, irreproachable logo!
boiudfg

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

How can you guarantee that an athlete will develop? How can we track their results? Will all current career activities be shown on the platform, too? I haven’t seen that in the beta version.
MyaV

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I haven’t found any mention of a tote in the information on the project... But the work is somewhat similar, isn’t it? Investors are betting on their “horses”, right?
Scott_Collins

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

Hey team. Looking forward for more upgrades!
Cognizant project, extraordinary activity!
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Can I already get acquainted with the smart contract of the project? Is the contract on settlement between an athlete and investors ready?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:56:54 AM

I watched the first matches of the World Cup and realized that such sport can be very expensive!)) I have an extremely greedy and self-serving interest in the platform and the investments that are offered here. Tell us how the profit will be generated?
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

I watched the first matches of the World Cup and realized that such sport can be very expensive!)) I have an extremely greedy and self-serving interest in the platform and the investments that are offered here. Tell us how the profit will be generated?
At first, you invest in the project by purchasing the GBT tokens. Then the platform will offer you cooperation with athletes (you can already try the beta version and understand how everything happens), among which you can choose who to cooperate with. Then you will get interaction terms from an athlete, that has initially provided his plan of development.
leholmes12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

At first, you invest in the project by purchasing the GBT tokens. Then the platform will offer you cooperation with athletes (you can already try the beta version and understand how everything happens), among which you can choose who to cooperate with. Then you will get interaction terms from an athlete, that has initially provided his plan of development.
Will I be able to draw up my investment plan?
Dreadtrader

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

You will be able to draw it up and then establish it with the smart contract! You will understand the terms, conditions and yield to your investments/income.
leholmes12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

You will be able to draw it up and then establish it with the smart contract! You will understand the terms, conditions and yield to your investments/income.
I've dealt with questionable forex projects before... How can I be sure of its reliability, if we are talking about medium- and long-term investment?
DanZaapost

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

Looks great idea! Blameless vision, really good idea!  Good luck fellows!
Dreadtrader

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:56:11 AM

I've dealt with questionable forex projects before... How can I be sure of its reliability, if we are talking about medium- and long-term investment?
Everything will be established in the blockchain, so no one could make any hidden changes. Such way of concluding a contract will be as stringent as a legally certified contract. This is Globatalent’s modern solution from for such a large market.
leholmes12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

Everything will be established in the blockchain, so no one could make any hidden changes. Such way of concluding a contract will be as stringent as a legally certified contract. This is Globatalent’s modern solution from for such a large market.
Good! Will I be able to dispose of my investments before the smart contract expires?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: