Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:48:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚽ DECENTRALIZED SPORTS ⚽ Sport Blockchain Revolution  (Read 138993 times)
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

I think this is a breakthrough in the world of sports, so far support for sports players or sports clubs can only be obtained from a company. but with decentralized sports, the opportunities of ordinary people to participate in providing financial support and gaining financial advantage from such support become even greater. especially if sportsmen or sports clubs have the potential for a bright future, would be very proud to be part of the journey
attornal

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

That’s an interesting project. I’ve tried working with the platform and signed up there. Now I have a whole portfolio. Tell me how it all works?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

That’s an interesting project. I’ve tried working with the platform and signed up there. Now I have a whole portfolio. Tell me how it all works?

You choose athletes or teams that you think have good prospects. Get acquainted with their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans is provided. Then you invest in those who seem to you the most promising.
attornal

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

You choose athletes or teams that you think have good prospects. Get acquainted with their summaries and business plans, where information about future income and plans is provided. Then you invest in those who seem to you the most promising.
What is the approximate amount of investment?
MkrKing

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

Today it can be hundreds of thousands of dollars for an athlete – it all depends on their ambitions and sports. For teams, everything is more expensive.
attornal

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

Today it can be hundreds of thousands of dollars for an athlete – it all depends on their ambitions and sports. For teams, everything is more expensive.

And it's up to me to decide how much I can invest, right? There is no limit on the amount of investment?
MkrKing

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

And it's up to me to decide how much I can invest, right? There is no limit on the amount of investment?

Currently no. The only limitation is the total amount of funds attracted by an athlete or a team. Do not miss the opportunity to invest in a project: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007956040506400768
attornal

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

Currently no. The only limitation is the total amount of funds attracted by an athlete or a team. Do not miss the opportunity to invest in a project: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1007956040506400768
Wonderful! I can always check how much an investment portfolio is worth, right?
waitsummer

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

How much money does the project plan to attract to its platform in the coming years? Will it be millions or billions?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

What is this talent development program that will be funded by Globatalent? Who's responsible for it?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

Will there be some video or review of the results of the Asian tour? I want to know how it went and what results were achieved.
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

I understand the beta. It is evident that it requires some improvements. How soon will the final version be released so I can really work?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

I hadn't checked the project’s page for a long time and was very happy to see that things are moving in accordance with the plans. Now I can become a project’s investor. What has already been implemented in recent months and in what state is the project coming to the crowdsale?
CAraBuss

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

I hadn't checked the project’s page for a long time and was very happy to see that things are moving in accordance with the plans. Now I can become a project’s investor. What has already been implemented in recent months and in what state is the project coming to the crowdsale?
Globatalent has implemented all its plans and was able to achieve impressive results! At the moment, there is a beta version of the platform, that is being actively developed, and a huge community of more than 26 thousand people.
leholmes12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:02:20 AM

Globatalent has implemented all its plans and was able to achieve impressive results! At the moment, there is a beta version of the platform, that is being actively developed, and a huge community of more than 26 thousand people.
I have applied for participation in the crowdsale before. How can I make sure that I can purchase tokens?
CAraBuss

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:13:56 AM

I have applied for participation in the crowdsale before. How can I make sure that I can purchase tokens?
If you have previously registered, then you should have received a message on your mailbox. However, you can check here: https://ico.globatalent.com/welcome/?next=/%3Futm_campaign%3DGlobatalent%2BCrowdsale%2B-%2BOfficial%2BInvitation%26utm_content%3Dhere%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dsendx You will find the information on available bonuses there as well.
leholmes12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

If you have previously registered, then you should have received a message on your mailbox. However, you can check here: https://ico.globatalent.com/welcome/?next=/%3Futm_campaign%3DGlobatalent%2BCrowdsale%2B-%2BOfficial%2BInvitation%26utm_content%3Dhere%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dsendx You will find the information on available bonuses there as well.
Great! I'll take the opportunity. And bonuses are available only in the first days?
CAraBuss

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

Great! I'll take the opportunity. And bonuses are available only in the first days?
Not only: https://twitter.com/globatalent/status/1008439279150882817 But as usually in the first 2 days bonuses are the most attractive. Hurry up, there is not much money left to raise, and more than 18 thousand people have signed up for the whitelist.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

What fees the platform plans to take? How much profit is planned?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

I have heard that a part of the raised funds will be allocated to the co-founders. What is the amount?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: