Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best investment strategies  (Read 18882 times)
The_Decider (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:25:38 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:06 PM

My investment strategy is buying and holding. I feel that day trading is time consuming and stressful as well. I agree that some coins’ prices fall after ICO but not all projects. That is why we have to research carefully before investing. Solid projects are still worth investing in.
danielwwt

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

read this. you will learn a lot
CryptoChris18

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

My best strategy is trading. buy when market gonna down for good currency and sell the when they rise 20% even more !

you can earn money within hours or day
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

buy good alts and hold.  I'm invested where I want to be for now, so I'm not going to make any major moves unless I find something new or new ideas, icos, or whatever.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

It depends on the ICO. Many people in Crypto do not do their due diligence and participate in whatever ICO they find, without doing any research, if even a basic one. Many ICOs go below ICO price once they hit exchanges, but many good ones produce great results in little time. I myself invest in them with a long time horizon, but sometimes I do take out my initial investment if they perform as expected.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

i am practicing long term investment and short term investment (daily trading), 50% of my portfolio is long term with other 50% i do daily trading, with this combination u can have more than 100% profit for month.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:05:03 PM

To make good investments, you should be a good trader. Do not invest in just one coin, and do not hold your investments together. Try to improve yourself on trading by reading and learning.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

I prefer invest on solid projects for along term. It has disadvantages such as missed many short term opportunities on last hype. But can concentrate on research or other staff rather than just watching price.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

Hey..

I know that everyone has different investment strategies such as day trading, hodl, buying icos and so forth...

I am selecting the best icos of every month and then I am investing into 2-3 icos for every month, but I have heard many people complaining abouy buying icos because price tend to get lower when hitting exchange for the first time..

And sometimes I am simply frustrated when hearing shit tons of people saying that buying icos is stupid.. but I guess its not so time consuming as day trading..

what is your strategy??? and what are pros and cons of your strategy??

Face the risks. All strategies are meant to test at first then see if it will be good then improvement will take placed after.

About ICO price of some certain coins, it's really usual that dump may happened in most of the cases. What is the reason for that? We never know and overall, all reasons are speculations which some might be true.

So to test if your plan will be success after taking such reviews and analyzation, then do it and see for yourself how it will turned out.
membis

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:20:44 PM

I have three strategies and make combination with them, long term investment % short term investment and investment to icos. with this combination u can make awesome profit.
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:23:09 PM

I try day trading before, i feel that day trading very tired and stressful. maybe i'm not suitable for day trading.Now I'm start to find good token or coin , buy and hold. And i feel that buy and hold are suitable for me. The only thing is do analysts check the company background, research ,then buy it at the low price, by this way can maximum my investment. I will hold them for 3 to 6 months, some token and coin only take me 1.5 month only. Find the suitable strategy for youself is important.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:31:23 PM

Honestly i won't sacrifice my investment in ICO's but depends in the background and if the owner is trusted member here maybe it will good to buy even just small amount.. Ico after release from the market they are going to fall the price because of other holder who bought ICO token or coins.. and mostly their are promoting it here with signature campaign and paying with tokens.. that those who earn token they can sell it soon once releases in the market.. And mostly ICO are shit coin or made for pump and dump coin.. If you really wanted to make a good profit with your investment better to invest in top 20 altcoin which is already had rank in coinmarketcap.. Those are more possibility to make more profit and getting more increases than ICO..
But sometimes there are holders are lucky to make more profit for a long time but not All ICO have chance to boom in the future..
kennyy2929

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

my strategy is buy and just holding. because i am not very familiar with it and trading will be very risky.
and i am thinking to invest some for mining since it's stable income.
The_Decider (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:41:38 PM

I know guys..

I am just struggling with the feeling where I am investing long-term into icos.. and even though I have already  10x my investments,  many people told me that I am basically stupid with this strategy.. and then I see thousands of people everyday trading and I just have a feeling that I am missing something..

So I am just a bit insecure.. but thank you all Smiley
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:11 PM

My investment strategy is buy some coins in longterm investment and in short time. Long wait will give me huge profit but if i will be need money faster i will sell short term coins
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:26:22 PM

My investment strategy is simple and straightforward. Buy 50% bitcoin, 50% altcoins at them. Getting to breakeven. The remaining money is distributed to me any coins and buy them when the market is red!

dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

You need to be able to lose what you can afford, because ICOs are so hard to guess, but when you need the right and the proper project, it will make you profit 10 or even 100 times? Yes, it does.
So, you need to read properly about its project from roadmap, whitepaper, the team, how they work / contribute to the projects, how they solve problems.
The best for me to invest in ICO is spend a few and following the bounty program.  Grin
IPCHAINDATABASE

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

You have to pick projects you believe in and then decide if you are backing them long term or just in it for a flip. If you're flipping, you leave yourself open to risk.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:46:26 PM

You need to be able to lose what you can afford, because ICOs are so hard to guess, but when you need the right and the proper project, it will make you profit 10 or even 100 times? Yes, it does.
So, you need to read properly about its project from roadmap, whitepaper, the team, how they work / contribute to the projects, how they solve problems.
The best for me to invest in ICO is spend a few and following the bounty program.  Grin

If you completely go through the white paper and blog information you will be able to understand the project's future focus and what presently ICO project information. Many people investing on the ICO token sale does not know about the project but they invest on it.
From the past 6 months 1000 ICO are comes to the market. But around the 100 ICO only has been successful one in the market. As I noticed most of the trading platform ICO are become a famous after the coin has been launched.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: