Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops and Bounties useful?  (Read 9528 times)
dacadel09

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

In my opinion airdrop and bounties is useful because every token are came from airdrop and bounties.
Simply because with airdrop you just usually need to join slack, telegram etc. to participate and maybe be active few posts through week which is really simple to do and doesn't cost much time. But 50% of airdrop are bullshit they are just a waste of time to do.

In  the other hand Bounties can be tricky because it costs you time to do them. Of course you are doing these to make profit at end most of the people go to first exchange where token/altcoin is listed and simply dump it -> turn it to BTC or ETH or any other familiar coin.
By choosing one of the most promising bounty/airdrop to participate in you are basically competing witth more people, more join less you get in return.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:55:54 AM

In my opinion, everything has both sides. Despite airdrops and bounties have some scam projects, there are many potential projects in the market such as Ripple, Stellar airdrop or Trade.io, Livestars ICO. So, you should research carefully before invesing them
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:05:12 AM

I do bounties because I have no day job anymore and it helps to keep a roof over our heads and also earn a living. f you work hard you can earn a living but also in the bounty section there are many cheaters trying to steal the bread from other honest workers, so even that system is flawed. Airdrops can be hit and miss as you do not know which tokens or coins will be crap and which ones may perform better in the markets. I mainly focus on bounties but have done the odd airdrop as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:55:45 AM

airdrop and bounty is very useful because with bounty or airdrop we can get profit, without bounty or airdrop we will not get anything ..
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:00:32 AM

yes indeed they are very useful and this two are both profit especially in airdrop because they just drop token for you and it is up to you if you sell it or not and also bounties they give you much more profit if you hold it long enough

copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

it depends on where the promotion and the demand
if little enthusiasts of his well could be a shitcoins that's why every bounty there ann, whitepaper, clear roadmap
sedangkang airdrop we cuman contents from or donation for the project
more donations might be good project in my opinion
first air drop first
it can be tokens and on sale everything can total 1 eth
but there are also shitcoins
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Yes it is very useful dude. You just need to do more researches and find good bounty's and airdpors. It can be really profitable believe me.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.

You're right that most of them will be somewhat a waste of time, but then if you are someone who uses the forum naturally anyway then you are effectively receiving something for nothing. While I've yet to experience it I've seen ICOs that were very successful both in sale and post sale and if you had participated in their campaigns you could've been very well rewarded.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Not all airdrops are real and of course not all are scams. So you got to be careful which one you participate in so you dont give out your details to a phising site who harvest your login details.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

of the many filled forms only a small percentage sends coins, and of them, if lucky, something can be real. but very rarely, especially recently.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Yes, airdrops and bounties are useful for projects to get a bit of publicity and distributed ownership of the tokens. Most airdrops are worth very little, but this reflects the fact that you basically just fill a form to get them. Bounties obviously require much more work, which is why the rewards are better.

ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

I will be very honest, it is just not possible to gain anything from Airdrops or Bounty if the thing is not GOOD ENOUGH, so the FIRST and probably the MOST important thing is to look for that Good enough thing to ensure all these things worth the effort.

I am currently into CircleNet, it is an upcoming thing but got some EPIC potential out there. The thing that makes it so special is variety through which we could earn. The obvious thing of ICO is there, but their lending program is what makes it so special, as it offers up to 48% per month, which is easily the HIGHEST out there.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

Bounty is still useful as long their is still company that running ICO.
but i think Airdrop is already dead.
no more good airdrop these day.and also many of them end with scam or became trash in ETH Wallet  Grin
so i you wanna choose one,better you focus on Bounty.

fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

They are useful both for participants, both for companies. The first win free (or almost free with some little work) coins, and the second get some publicity and community growth. I personally like bounty hunting as in some good ICOs, it pays off very good.

Bounties are good, too. Yes, it pays off very good. Sometimes even better than what you can get from a signature campaign for bitcoin. Waiting time could be a week or more.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

Are Airdrops and Bounties really leading to a successful coin? There are so many out there this time.
Or are they mostly shitcoins, disappear or using your emails for phishing?
Have you ever participate to one with high profit? How long was wait for that?
I think most of them are just bullshit and time wasting and not worth putting some effort in.
For those involved, air drops and rewards can be paid, and for the project itself, airdrops and rewards can increase potential users.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:37:31 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 06:49:56 AM by beej

I believe both are very useful, especially if you end up participating in very
good ones. They can be very rewarding and potentially profitable if you hold
those coins for a while and they pump sometime sooner. Personally i prefer
bounties, they are quite appealing if your into investing. However both carry
risks since scams are intermix at times, be diligently aware and choose carefully.  
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

Of course, it's important because it also finds extra income to earn even if you do not do much especially in bounty programs that will cost you a lot of money in the last of your business support.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

Bounty program is very useful for me because this is my full job. Bounty program really help many people who does not any job just like me and many others people in my country Indonesian, because in my country really difficult to looking for job. By joining bounty program and airdrop will grow the community of the project.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

They are relatively useful but Airdrops nowadays are just waste of time since you will never know which of them will really give you a free token as promised. The only useful about bounty is when you really got a token from them and you will earn big profit just like on eBTC airdrop.

On the other hand, ICOs are useful in reducing the unemployment rate because most ICOs have bounty campaigns which you can apply to. But some ICOs today are just SCAM that could also waste your time and effort in the end.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:58:41 AM

Yes they are and they really help everybody that wanted to be rich, just be courageous and be patient, all the good and great things will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: