Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now make it super easy to fund something in full secret  (Read 689 times)
Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:48 AM

It does no matter for good cause or bad cause because what matter is bitcoin are not made for bad cause, if thare some peoples who use bitcoin for bad cause then it is not the blame for bitcoin, just like peoples who make and sell knife where knife can be used in the kitchen or can be used to hurt peoples.

I'm now using bitcoin to gather funds to advance the movement I'm on.

While your thoughts are noble, what are you planning your funds for? I feel there is a witch-hunt against Bitcoins, every press and person blames Bitcoins, they don't even see that it's a sham they're being fooled to blame Bitcoins, while the white collar people are making a merry it's really sad, hope this fools gain some knowledge.

The first thing to do with the funds is to buy slots for ads to make the movement become more public, after that is holding events with also to become more public, all with the intention to create a momentum then the movement will catch on. The movement basic goal is to raise awareness among Asians and westerners to respect each other.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

Well, just be careful because Bitcoin is not designed to guarantee anonimity. You might be far less covert than you think.

You can just use cash for that. Besides, bitcoin is only as anonymous as you are, If you're smart you can leave no paper trail directly connecting it to you but this will require some work on your part.

It does no matter for good cause or bad cause because what matter is bitcoin are not made for bad cause, if thare some peoples who use bitcoin for bad cause then it is not the blame for bitcoin, just like peoples who make and sell knife where knife can be used in the kitchen or can be used to hurt peoples.

I'm now using bitcoin to gather funds to advance the movement I'm on.

I definitely agree. This is so true and cannot be argued. Any currency amd almost everything in this world can either be good or bad depending on how the person possessing it uses it and sees it. So i think it is not fair to blame every bad doings of people into bitcoin or the crypto world as a whole since like fiat, the decisions on how it will be used depends on the person holding it.

I think gambling should be banned from bitcoin use.

Why would you want such nonsense? Bitcoin has many benefits to be used in gambling, and if you believed in bitcoin as a currency you would want it to be used for anything and everything as there is no picking and choosing. It's either a currency or it's not. Gambling is hardly a bad thing either, and if people want to gamble then they should be allowed and you or the government shouldn't be able to tell them otherwise.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:47:51 AM

I'm now using bitcoin to gather funds to advance the movement I'm on since 10 years ago, I just recently use bitcoin fund channel a few days ago and still nothing yet ^_^
Every creation was made and design primary for a good cause but sometimes people also uses it to harm others that creates a negative impact to the creation.  Just like bitcoin.  It was made to help people but some people uses it into their hidden agenda or criminality.  It is good for you that you use it for a good cause like gathering a fund for you movement. Just continue what you think good for your movement.  At the end, God knows everything you did.  
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

Of course. A lot of funds flow from Bitcoin, and certainly all the owners of these funds have their own goals. I do not know for a good cause or a bad cause. And we should avoid the use of Bitcoin for a crime.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:08:02 AM

Of course. A lot of funds flow from Bitcoin, and certainly all the owners of these funds have their own goals. I do not know for a good cause or a bad cause. And we should avoid the use of Bitcoin for a crime.

Yes it is important to search first about the peoples looking for fund on what exactly they will do and if they are legitimate.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:42:15 AM

That which is good can always be used for evil purposes. It's natural. The fact, the growing BTC price gives a lot of opportunities to the black market. The ideal is to send funds without a trace.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

That which is good can always be used for evil purposes. It's natural. The fact, the growing BTC price gives a lot of opportunities to the black market. The ideal is to send funds without a trace.

Those who want to do pure charity also can use bitcoin as the best method because no one will know who the sender is.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

I only recently using bitcoin for the movement, I think less than 3 days ago.
roos

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

Bitcoin is far from anonymous.
It is just the opposite.
Every transfer is in the blockchain and traceable.

If you want to go anonymous then I suggest that you look into some other coins,
like Monero, Verge, Deeponion, etc.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

It is just the opposite.

And what could the blockchain do? It does not give you any info other tha transaction.
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

Well, just be careful because Bitcoin is not designed to guarantee anonimity. You might be far less covert than you think.

So far bitcoin never reveal any info about its user to anybody because you don't need to register anything, user data leaked only when using bitcoin on other non bitcoin payment merchant.

It is super easy because you just download your wallet then put the addrss of your wallet to public, if you use paypal for example then you must first register at paypal with your identity data.

That's true. I mean, having to consider that one of the most, if not, the most important feature of bitcoin is its secrecy and privacy when transacting. It would not be new to know that some people invest or fund business and ICOs in secret. It's actually the beauty of bitcoin because businesses can be supported through the capital of masses instead of the usual loans from a person or bank. In the cryptocurrency market, one can invest in a business even if it is miles away without having to reveal any sensitive information, but with some sort of assurance that you will get your due if the business prospers.
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:02:13 PM

It is just the opposite.

And what could the blockchain do? It does not give you any info other tha transaction.

The blockchain provides link and history information. all an antagonist has to do is to find another poor secop in your behaviour and link the account to a computer or human.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

It is just the opposite.

The blockchain provides link and history information. all an antagonist has to do is to find another poor secop in your behaviour and link the account to a computer or human.

I think because you don’t have to register any personal information when creating a BTC address, the anonymity is still there. If, however, you use the same address across the internet, it becomes easier for people to start tracking your address, and it’s just a matter of time before they can use that information to narrow their search down to find you, if they so choose. If you rotate addresses and never reveal too much information publicly about yourself, there are not many things that a perpetrator can do to discover personal details about you.

jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

Well our minds and conscience are clear for as long as we are using and investing in the legal and correct way because after all your opinion is right not to blame bitcoin for the shady business that is happening because bitcoin is clearly is merely being used as a tools for their own personal gains that will cause harm to others.

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

I'm now using bitcoin to gather funds to advance the movement I'm on since 10 years ago, I just recently use bitcoin fund channel a few days ago and still nothing yet ^_^
You still need to remember the risks. Bitcoin is not yet so much anonymous and his volatility and growth rate will not be eternal. But the fact that you use bitcoin to develop your company is very good and progressive. I hope in the near future there will be more companies that use bitcoin technologies.

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:14 PM

It is just the opposite.

Only for those who use the same address and publish them in public, there are many who use bitcoin but are not roaming the internet.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

You still need to remember the risks. Bitcoin is not yet so much anonymous and his volatility and growth rate will not be eternal. But the fact that you use bitcoin to develop your company is very good and progressive. I hope in the near future there will be more companies that use bitcoin technologies.

Bitcoin revoluisonize payment and funding system.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

It is just the opposite.

I agree. Bitcoin clearly isn't something that can guarantee anonymity. It just lets you do transactions without putting any personal informations. But still, every transaction that any bitcoin user made is stored in the block-chain like a ledger. Police even used this to track other criminals in the past on the black market.

All the things you have mentioned are great options except deeponion. Also, monero has already caught the eyes of the authorities so better watch out for that also even if they haven't announced yet that they have found a way to track people using it
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Yes, being decentralized and pseudo anonymous has given user the access to make transactions in a much secret manner without the revealing of the user identity. Little by little the funding in the form of bitcoin is not found that high around the globe. Maybe this could increase when the people get into bitcoin and other digital currencies usage in a large scale.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:14:41 PM

Yep. Nothing else is ever responsible for something except people. There are precautions we can take like a person with anger issues should never by a knife but it still will never be and has never been the knifes fault. People need to use the right channels and hurting someone definitely is not one in the same way using Bitcoin for crime is.

Anyway..... So what's your top secret project you want funded? xD

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: