Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain  (Read 32964 times)
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Good afternoon. I was wondering, how you plan to maintain the accuracy of personal data? Users can enter any information.

Lympo’s users are interested themselves in reporting of true information about their health, because, otherwise, the application will not be able to offer them suitable products or services.
However, if he just wants to get as many tokens as possible, he can provide very vague information about himself.

In the system will surely have an algorithm, that will be noticing strange trends in behavior or health. It will help to avoid such situations.
It pleases. However, maybe developers should forbid data, that were collected not by professionals or specialized devices? That, in my opinion, will increase their accuracy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

Good afternoon. Are you sure, that when collecting personal health information from so many people, there won’t be any problems? For example, the data may be mixed up.

Hey! Thank you for the question. As it comes directly from your app or wearable, it shouldn't be mixed up. The risks are the same as with any other data aggregator.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

Hello. What bonus do pre-ICO participants get?

Here are the terms:
Pre-sale 20% bonus: 1 ETH = 60 000 LYM. The registration for the bonus whitelist is over.
The rest of pre-sale (January 23): 1 ETH = 50 000 LYM

Token sale (February 17): 1 ETH = 40 000 LYM
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Good afternoon. Are you sure, that when collecting personal health information from so many people, there won’t be any problems? For example, the data may be mixed up.
You forgot, that data collection would be carried out by the algorithm, but not a living person. It can't mix up the data because of inadvertence.
At the same time, even computer programs make mistakes, that might be critical to someone's health.

It is true. Though with Lympo we are not gathering the electronic medical records, but just fitness/health data from tracking apps. It is a much less sensitive data and there will be no critical health decisions made based on only that.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

Hello. What bonus do pre-ICO participants get?

As far as I know, at first it will be 20%, and then it will drop to 10%.

Please check the updated terms and conditions: https://medium.com/@lympo.io/important-adjusted-lympo-token-sale-terms-and-conditions-b21981774adf.

No 10% bonus anymore since we increased the portion of the 20% bonus in order to give a chance to all those whitelisted contributors.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

You forgot, that data collection would be carried out by the algorithm, but not a living person. It can't mix up the data because of inadvertence.
At the same time, even computer programs make mistakes, that might be critical to someone's health.
Lympo platform will conduct multi-stage testing as the application itself as all its new components. So don't worry about that.
It makes me happy. By the way, does someone know where the company’s physical servers are located? This is very important in regards of confidentiality.
There are strict regulations on that: in the EU, the servers must be located inside the EU itself, in the US they will be also located in the country itself. Right now Lympo is operational in Lithuania (EU), it is expanding to California and Melbourne. So, the physical servers will be based in these countries as well.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

Do you plan to release your app for a desktop? Sure, almost everyone now has smartphones, but the older generation are still far from their constant use.
Yes. There will be a web platform and an app.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

Hello. Will my personal trainer or therapist will be able to leave comments about my health? They're professional and their opinion can be trusted.

Sure, if you wish so. Not publicly obviously. Your trainer will propose you a training program and will be able to leave comments on that. We will also integrate with our partner www.gympro.com, a client management tool for personal trainers with more than 3000 users right now.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

Will insurance companies be able to buy information? I think they are interested in it much more than others.
Yes, absolutely. I am also glad to announce that we have received backing from a German VC www.insurtech.vc that focuses on insurance technologies and our aim is to target precisely that sector.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

My friend has a network of healthy food delivery. Will he be able to integrate into your application and accept payments in tokens?
Yes. We will be adding more and more partners to our ecosystem on the way. Right now one of our initial partners is a wholesale marketplace for healthy food. I definitely see many synergies here.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

Good afternoon. I'm interested in the system requirements of your application. Can you say them right now? Or will they be announced later?
The product development will start right after the token sale and we already have a roadmap, user stories, we chose the technologies we want to work with and gathered a great team. You will learn about it soon!
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

Hello. Will government agencies be able to get information about the state of my health? For example, if a court or a prosecutor require it.
The kilometers you run or the hours you sleep do not necessarily represent the state of your health, but only one piece of the puzzle. Regarding the government access it is different in every country and every company has to comply with them.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Good day! How many tokens are going to be sold during the whole ICO?

The total token supply: 1 000 000 000 LYM tokens
65%, i.e. 650 000 000 will be sold during the pre-sale and the token sale.
Please check the info on www.lympo.io and join our Telegram channel for the updates when the whitelist Stage II will be opened: https://t.me/lympo.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Monetization is just a game, and I'm more concerned with what the substantive things the company behind the project did. Is the pursuit of offline cooperation?

Lympo aims to create an ecosystem powered by user-generated user-controlled fitness and health data. LYM utility token will be a mean to exchange value in the ecosystem. Many partners will join the ecosystem and a big part of LYM tokens are allocated for this task. We have a partnership with Smackway, a healthy food wholesale marketplace www.smackway.com and Gympro, www.gympro.com, a client management tool for fitness professionals.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

I’ve heard that all information about my health can be provided even by my personal gym trainer. Is the true?
In order for the data to be reliable it would still have to come from a tracking app/device. What the trainer could add is information that you participated in that training on that particular date.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:17:08 PM

I’ve heard that all information about my health can be provided even by my personal gym trainer. Is the true?
I think there should be such an option. Especially since your trainer is able to evaluate your physical condition.
But I’m the who is supposed to get paid for it, right? After all it my personal information. 
Your trainer is going to get  20% because you couldnt get that information  without him.
It’s fair enough. I’m willing to share.  By the way, are token holders  going to have access to some premium services? I could use a free hour at the gym once a month or something like that)
Here is a whole variety of options what you will be able to do with the token:

- You can receive them by reaching your health & wellness goals
 - You can spend it on sports trainer services
 - You can receive it by participating in various sports events
 - You can spend it in the internal marketplace
 - You can spend it in the gym
 - You can receive it attending gym on special time
 - You can promote your gym and increase customer loyalty by organizing group challenges
 - You can encourage your employees to be more fit & healthy
 - You can create group challenges for your team and make team building a bit different
 - You can sponsor health startups to make them grow

The first use cases with be purchases on the platform itself allowing users to have a premium profile, better data storage options and similar services.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

Guys I really believe healthcare and data is critical to improving the world
Very excited about this project
Thank you!!! We are very excited about it and we really believe that we can make a change in the world. This is important for every team member.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

I think there should be such an option. Especially since your trainer is able to evaluate your physical condition.
But I’m the who is supposed to get paid for it, right? After all it my personal information. 
Let's separate two ways of using the platform here:
1. the phase of data aggregation
2. the phase of data monetization.

Obviously, to monetize data you have to have aggregated it on the platform.

Ways to do that (2 examples):
A. to book online/offline personal training sessions and get rewards for the achieved fitness and mindfulness goals. In this case rewards work more like a cash back: you pay for a training in LYM tokens and if you reach the goals on which you decide together with your trainer, you get tokens in reward, a proportion of the tokens paid for the training session.

B. to participate in various challenges by our partners. E.g. an athletic shoe producer wants to promote the brand. The company purchases some LYM tokens and announces a running challenge: all those who run at least 5 km this week, will get some tokens as a reward. A Lympo user runs 5 km, submits the data to the system and gets tokens in return.

LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

Hi. When does pre-sale start?
Hey! It's January 23. The whitelist Stage I registration for the 20% bonus is closed. Whitelist Stage II registration for the rest of the pre-sale will start soon. Follow us on Telegram to get the latest updates: https://t.me/lympo.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

It's an interesting concept. Indeed, it is an industry that keeps growing. I am still trying to fully understand how the coin and the concept will create a need for users.

I am interested in the coin though and will take a look at your bounty program.
Basically, what we offer is that instead of collecting your data and just giving it away for the companies behind the apps/wearables, our users will be able to aggregate that data and then monetize it. Or just keep it all in one place and receive rewards for submitting the data.

Tokens can be received and spent also here is the list what you actually can do with them:
 - You can receive them by reaching your health & wellness goals
 - You can spend it on sports trainer services
 - You can receive it by participating in various sports events
 - You can spend it in the internal marketplace
 - You can spend it in the gym
 - You can receive it attending gym on special time
 - You can promote your gym and increase customer loyalty by organizing group challenges
 - You can encourage your employees to be more fit & healthy
 - You can create group challenges for your team and make team building a bit different
 - You can sponsor health startups to make them grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: