Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain  (Read 32964 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

The 3rd round of Bibox exchange token listing vote has just started and this time we have raised the incentive prize pool to 4,5M LYM! Let's get LYM listed on Bibox!
 👉 http://bit.ly/2kVbV33
Lympo raised again the prize pool i tough still 3M damn i think we can win at this round last round LYMPO Got 4nd so basicaly a loot people try to vote Lympo as fast she/he can
afterstorm
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

Lympo is stepping into South Korea! LYM is now listed on Allbit – a decentralized version of Upbit – a South Korean exchange. A LYM/ETH trading pair is already available. We will continue working with the South Korean market to bring Lympo to even more people 👌
https://allbit.io/exchange/LYM
Corpervin

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

LYM is such a strong project with solid team
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

Lympo is stepping into South Korea! LYM is now listed on Allbit – a decentralized version of Upbit – a South Korean exchange. A LYM/ETH trading pair is already available. We will continue working with the South Korean market to bring Lympo to even more people 👌

That is awesome achievement for the community this is good news support is increasing and now it will get more visibility on South Korean exchange and I hope in coming days it will be get listed on all big exchanges as like they are moving forward.
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

yes true health is very valuable I agree with the purpose of this project is very good, growing and successful
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

That is awesome achievement for the community this is good news support is increasing and now it will get more visibility on South Korean exchange and I hope in coming days it will be get listed on all big exchanges as like they are moving forward.
Dont worry team work very harder to make Lympo Project gain more achievement, maybe we will listed on Binance after App Lympo Product release to public at Q3.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Dont worry team work very harder to make Lympo Project gain more achievement, maybe we will listed on Binance after App Lympo Product release to public at Q3.
With Binance already there is an arrangement or is it just your dreams? It would be nice

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
fombadi

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:36:38 AM

What a huge dump last 24 hrs, but surely gonna recover soon.
afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

Do you want to see LYM listed on the decentralized lending platform ETHLend? All you need to do to help us make it a reality is to vote by following ETHLend on Twitter and retweeting this tweet
 👉  http://bit.ly/2HHrYdE
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Good evening. It's good when you're doing sports and at the same time you can earn tokens, and you get support from the most powerful LYM team. I wish you every success.

yes true health is very valuable I agree with the purpose of this project is very good, growing and successful
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

These roadshows are best marketing tools when they meet a project like Lympo of which target is to impress the sports lovers. That's why it becomes much more important for this project though like everyone's my goals also is to get profit but here supporting the cause becomes extra target. I will keep supporting such great project wherever I can off line and online.
Thats its the motivation Lympo Team to spread Lympo around the world, for i know maybe we have some good new in a few weeks just waiting at here or join community Lympo to get more info

There demonstrated motivation is even more important in the kind of environment they are operating in now Wink

Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

I entered the wrong erc-20 address with the shareholders registration. Ico address instead of Eidoo wallet address which holds my coins.
What can I do to correct this?
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:29 AM

New exchanges add up every week, I appreciate the hard work of the team. The last few days have been bloody for Lympo (and almost all crypto assests) but I am sure that panicking people will be replaced with willing buyers.
LYMPO_health_off (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

I entered the wrong erc-20 address with the shareholders registration. Ico address instead of Eidoo wallet address which holds my coins.
What can I do to correct this?

Hello, I am sorry to hear that.
Well, we will not make any manual changes to entries. I would suggest you register with a new email address and give the correct wallet. Or you can just transfer LYM tokens to registered wallet.
Just a reminder, DO NOT use any exchange wallets.
ryzaadit
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

What a huge dump last 24 hrs, but surely gonna recover soon.
Well its a just correction that very normal on cryptocurrency market. Because fud South Korea exchange got hakcer attack so all cryptocurrency down, just see bitcoin right now.
Shkil.oksana

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

On what exchanges is LYM available? Do you plan to enter any large exchange in the nearest future?
afterstorm
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

Lympo team has updated the blog with a fresh new look. Be sure to follow Lympo for the latest updates! 👉 https://medium.com/lympo-io4
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

New exchanges add up every week, I appreciate the hard work of the team. The last few days have been bloody for Lympo (and almost all crypto assests) but I am sure that panicking people will be replaced with willing buyers.

Lympo is good enough for this, they know what to do even though it's true that almost every token this week is bloody and the next week will bleed more if you look at bitcoin charts.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

Lympo is good enough for this, they know what to do even though it's true that almost every token this week is bloody and the next week will bleed more if you look at bitcoin charts.

It is probably better to stop looking at the charts and concentrate on something else Cheesy Those charts give you a headache...

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

HADAX Launches Lympo (LYM) on 16:00 (GMT+8), June 13, 2018
Lympo (LYM) will be launched on Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange (HADAX) June 13, 2018 (GMT+8). Deposits for LYM will be available from 16:00 June 13, 2018 (GMT+8). LYM/BTC, LYM/ETH trading will be available on HADAX from 16:00 June 14, 2018 (GMT+8). Withdrawals will be available from 16:00 June 15, 2018 (GMT+8).

https://www.hadax.com/notice_detail/?id=1834
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: