Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Exchange - Let us grow together. Please provide us your feedback.  (Read 5465 times)
ConanTheHODLer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

This is getting ridiculous now, I am trying to withdraw my coins but recent trades are not updating, it says I have more of one coin when I know I don't because I just traded it an hour ago yet it won't let me withdraw or trade the amount showing. There is conflicting information being showed to me, on the exchange it shows I don't have any of the coin I traded because the trade was successful yet in the withdraw/deposit section it says I still have all of that coin and it has not yet updated my ETH from the earlier trade, I need help before I lose more money from this broken exchange.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

What I like about Binance is the Jigsaw Puzzle instead of Captcha. Too many sites are adding captcha these days and it's really annoying as it has multiple parts.. so thanks for that

Also I like that there is a phishing information on the log in page. Helps to remind to always check the URL.

Agree that they need to work on the graph representation and UI though.

About that jigsaw puzzle. When i make it very fast sometimes it says monster eat the image or something like that. Why is it happening?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

This is getting ridiculous now, I am trying to withdraw my coins but recent trades are not updating, it says I have more of one coin when I know I don't because I just traded it an hour ago yet it won't let me withdraw or trade the amount showing. There is conflicting information being showed to me, on the exchange it shows I don't have any of the coin I traded because the trade was successful yet in the withdraw/deposit section it says I still have all of that coin and it has not yet updated my ETH from the earlier trade, I need help before I lose more money from this broken exchange.

This issue is being addressed and we apologize for the inconvenience.

https://twitter.com/binance_angel/status/950471294100885504

Bɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ - world's leading cryptocurrency exchange ► Join our official Telegram community channels
Binance Ecosystem: ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɢᴀɴᴅᴀ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Iɴꜰᴏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀʙs, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Lᴀᴜɴᴄʜᴘᴀᴅ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ Wᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ.ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs. ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴀꜰꜰ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ | Follow Binance Angels on Twitter
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

Binance_Angels, what are the prerequisites for a cryptocurrency to be listed in Binance? I know there is a voting process for publicity's sake but I dont think thats the sole basis of having them listed.

Do you developers of a coin have to pay your exchange? But that sounds counterproductive to ask for payment from real open source projects, dont you think?

A core member of your dev team needs to contact us officially using this form.

https://goo.gl/forms/jwjm8SClOYEuC8hr1

All the best in your project.  Cool

But what if the project is a real open source cryptocurrency project? Something like BTC. You know theres no CEO or Founder/Cofounder in BTC, right? Unless Satoshi Nakamoto came out of hiding and signed that form to list BTC, how can other smaller open source altcoins be listed in your exchange.

I am talking about Burst which has released its new Dymaxion whitepaper last month.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:52:50 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 06:41:29 AM by Itsmylife

This issue is being addressed and we apologize for the inconvenience.

https://twitter.com/binance_angel/status/950471294100885504
So how about my issue( don't receive SMS code to log in)? I contacted your support and sent 4 tickets about it, 5 days passed and I still not log in.
ticket #451474
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Just uninstalled, restarted computer, reinstalled, updated and still the same, its almost unusable at the moment. Still stuck in BTC pair column when I click ETH column and vice versa. Needs to be fixed asap as its not trustworthy at all in this state.

I am going to push this to our technical staff and see what is going on (if they're not already aware). Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I am sorry you are having technical difficulties, please use the website temporarily while we figure out what is going on.

Thank you. I can't use the website effectively either due to lag, whatever the desktop client was doing yesterday was fine, if it can be reverted back to that then I have no issues Smiley

I think their was some up gradation happening due to which many of my friends also were facing this issue of lag or not able to login . But currently they are able to login and do trades as normal. Just delete the history and login back if it can solve your problem.

Also OP - Where you supporting the fork which happened last month of segwit2x ?

If somebody can confirm should we expect the fork coins or no from Binance. Where they supporting it and if yes when can we expect it?
Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

https://www.binance.com/fees.html

New fees have been posted and updated

Please note fees will now automatically adjust daily.

Bɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ - world's leading cryptocurrency exchange ► Join our official Telegram community channels
Binance Ecosystem: ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴜɢᴀɴᴅᴀ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴇsᴇᴀʀᴄʜ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Iɴꜰᴏ, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀʙs, ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ Lᴀᴜɴᴄʜᴘᴀᴅ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ Wᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ.ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ.ᴄᴏᴍ | ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴄᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs. ʙɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴀꜰꜰ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ | Follow Binance Angels on Twitter
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

I've recently started using Binance and so far I am happy with the site, the BTC withdrawal processing times and the fact that Binance is offering better support than many other exchanges. The only issue that I'm experiencing is that the site freezes quite often during the busier trading times. I've read posts by other users who are experiencing the same problem. Is Binance looking at fixing this issue sometime in the near future?

Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:14:58 AM

I've recently started using Binance and so far I am happy with the site, the BTC withdrawal processing times and the fact that Binance is offering better support than many other exchanges. The only issue that I'm experiencing is that the site freezes quite often during the busier trading times. I've read posts by other users who are experiencing the same problem. Is Binance looking at fixing this issue sometime in the near future?

Yes we are fixing a lot of the issues. The servers are fine and can handle the traffic, it has more to do with display issues and bugs that are being fixed.

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

Still no word on why Cardano (ADA) withdrawals have been unavailable for over a week.

What's happening?
SteSter

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

So had a missing Neo deposit. Agree that Binance need to up their game with the telegram support and support tickets (and are in the process of doing this) but Binance Angel on twitter communicated very well via dm and seemed to progress the issue and all sorted now. Thank Binance angel! happy to continue using this exchange now Smiley
Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

So had a missing Neo deposit. Agree that Binance need to up their game with the telegram support and support tickets (and are in the process of doing this) but Binance Angel on twitter communicated very well via dm and seemed to progress the issue and all sorted now. Thank Binance angel! happy to continue using this exchange now Smiley

We really appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Good day, Will binance affected by the south korea ban this month ?

Cheers

No. We are not personally affected by anything that happens in South Korea. However, the entire market usually reacts to this type of news.

gd609

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

Already a week I can't log in to my account. I changed the mail account, and support team told that everything is fine, but then I could not log in. Now support team won't even respond to the ticket
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000713851-System-Upgrade-Extension

Binance is down for maintenance for several hours today.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:59:01 AM

So far so good.
I've used several exchanges, say more than 5 of them but binance is the best for me.
The best feature for me is the app version which I don't find in some other exchanges. Next is the BNB coin that would make a cheap trading fee even cheaper. Third, is the ease using it. I can't explain furtehr but I find it more user-friendly than the other. Fourth is the fact that the exchange has great volumes than others.
The only negative I can say (which is not that totally negative) is about the dusts. I only knew about the purpose of BNB coin after some time using it and I have already bought some coins with dusts I can't sell.
To sum it up, I am giving binance a 9 out of 10 stars. I would rate other exchanges with 7 stars and below.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
cryptopolus

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000713851-System-Upgrade-Extension

Binance is down for maintenance for several hours today.

Explains why things got sluggish...

I just started to use them and all was fine like till yesterday, when i couldn't even get access to new charts on my phone/computer...This link might explain things, but would be nice if they give a time frame or something for how long it will take.
    Hope it will be fast ...

drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Can easily say the best exchange I've ever used.
I started using it just because Vibe got listed, I'm glad It did, not for the profit but for me to discover Binance.
An AMAZING app, I rarely use the web version anymore.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Binance_Angels (OP)
Copper Member

Binance Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:56:11 AM

We are still hoping to receive feedback from everyone so we can continue to improve

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

We are still hoping to receive feedback from everyone so we can continue to improve
Maybe if you could lessen your withdrawal fees for tokens to even lower, that will be a very nice update for us. Some, if not most, of my tokens need high fees to withdraw, that's the reason I am not withdrawing my funds, which is quite risky in my side.
I know it might not happen very soon but I hope you could consider that in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐