Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie signatures  (Read 282 times)
awal-akhir (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:59:22 AM

I still do not know how I can follow the signature, if all signatures do not apply to newbie, and in fact I also do not know what the signature function itself, but if you have an account that has a signature seems very cool, me to solve newbi problems like me this, and maybe also many newbie who still not understand the problem that i experienced
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:17:19 AM

I still do not know how I can follow the signature, if all signatures do not apply to newbie, and in fact I also do not know what the signature function itself, but if you have an account that has a signature seems very cool, me to solve newbi problems like me this, and maybe also many newbie who still not understand the problem that i experienced
You can read about levels, and how they affect your signature options, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:38:59 PM

read about levels first then chat here, up your level and then u will be able to participate in signature bounty
cylina

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:04:06 PM

my sincere advice is to concentrate on learning more about the community. then as you grow other things will follow.

bitloud

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

You can read about Levels and its requirements here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:02:07 PM

Are you talking about a bounty signatures? It's for experienced profiles only, you can't follow the signature, just go on with chatting and soon the things might change.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

there are some projects that provide signature campaign for newbie.
such as a pay token or a newbie wanted.
try your search in thread bounty
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

You need to have a higher rank !

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

All the main ranks that can be handed out to normal users are: Brand New, Newbie, Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member and Legendary.
In addition to the main rankings, there are also sub-rankings that can be applied, and those are: Donator, and VIP.
Finally, staff sub-rankings are as follows: Staff, Moderator, Global Moderator, Administrator, and Founder.

The way activity is calculated:
The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every hour.

nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

I am also a newbie, but I have a friend who has a rating above me, so I learned a lot from him, and surely I hope soon to follow campaigns like him. the most important thing now you have to be patient and learn a lot to raise the rank first
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

I think what you need is patience and more researching. We newbies can't do signature campaigns. Signature campaigns dont allow newbies to participate.
sobsitesearch_alt

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

We just need to be patient. staying online and keep posting to reach 30 post and activity will make you rank up faster
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:25:18 AM

We just need to be patient. staying online and keep posting to reach 30 post and activity will make you rank up faster

Post and activity is different. Activity points are earned by posting everyday, no matter how many you have posted on a day, it still considered as 1 activity point. You can learn more about activity points here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0
luba6666

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

can uznati all the information at this address!!!
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:36:55 PM

Post and activity is different. Activity points are earned by posting everyday, no matter how many you have posted on a day, it still considered as 1 activity point. You can learn more about activity points here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0
You don’t need to post every day.

time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

So as long as you make 14 posts during each two week period, you’re good.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
MS DEBANSHU

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

I'm new here too, but I'm telling you to post a little patience and make an activity 30 wait..
If necessary, follow this link which can be useful to you..
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

Newbie to get signature campaign is real. Wait and rank up to jnr member before you make application some campaigns. For now , join some airdrops and social media bounties while you learn.

linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

Sorry to say that newbie cant enter or join in signature campaigns,  wait for your account to turned in to jr member cause thats the minimum rank for you to be able to join in signature campaigns.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: