Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone please send me $10 bitcoins to this address?  (Read 2508 times)
burgerdistraction (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 07:54:37 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2013, 10:39:55 PM by tysat

Hey guys, okay i just lost my job and i have NO money, to make this not sound like a sob story. I don't have enough to buy bitcoins. So can anybody PLEASE tip me $10? I need it to buy a medication for my disorder online. It's really important, and it requires $10 bitcoins for it to be purchased.

If anybody has a lot of bitcoins PLEASE i really need it bad.

address removed
blockchain address

MOD EDIT:
No begging allowed

Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:06:14 AM

The enabling of easy cyber-begging really is Bitcoins greatest achievement.  Undecided

OP, I really would give someone that really needs it and is off luck some money. But here there is a 99,9 % chance that you are just a guy that wants some free money.

So I rather give the guy that "lives" in the tunnel I pass through twice a day a tip, so I know where it goes.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:07:34 AM

Describe your disorder.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:10:00 AM

Ok, see the quoted post below. You are going to have to provide proof before we just start doling out the Coins.

This is bitcoin: Don't believe it until you see 6 confirmations!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:14:06 AM

Where are you located?  If you are anywhere near Chicago, I'll meet with you to confirm your condition and report back here so people will know whether you are being honest or not.

Roll Eyes
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 08:14:55 AM

I wonder what kind of Medication this will be ?

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:18:21 AM

Describe your disorder.

Weed addiction?

Onkel Paul

PS: If you have a real medical condition you need a doctor's prescription and those don't normally require you to buy meds with bitcoin.
I know that health insurances are quite different around the world, especially in developing nations such as the USA where getting medical help might be difficult if you're not able to pay :-)
But there should be a standard way of getting your needed medication in your country even if you are personally broke.

burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:29:58 AM

Describe your disorder.

Social anxiety, it's an ativan medication. That's all i can say really.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:47:31 AM

Describe your disorder.

Social anxiety, it's an ativan medication. That's all i can say really.

I'm sorry, I can't support using and/or abusing Lorazepam with a clean conscience. Please get proper psychotherapeutic support instead.
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:10:28 AM

i never said i was abusing, i said i need it for my anxiety because it calms me down and it helps me lower my social anxiety. I always used it.
Blazr2

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:22:27 AM

Describe your disorder.

Weed addiction?

Onkel Paul

PS: If you have a real medical condition you need a doctor's prescription and those don't normally require you to buy meds with bitcoin.
I know that health insurances are quite different around the world, especially in developing nations such as the USA where getting medical help might be difficult if you're not able to pay :-)
But there should be a standard way of getting your needed medication in your country even if you are personally broke.

Well i'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but here in the usa unless your vital signs are failing or you are unconscious or seriously injured, they hospitals and doctors have the right to refuse you treatment and kick you out on your ass, doesn't matter how sick you are. if you have a stable heart beat and pulse they send your ass packing. the only option you have is going to apply for medicaid and getting denied(takes 2 weeks to 6 months), then taking that letter of denial with you to the hospital emergency room and filling out the obamacare paperwork(which is 50 pages of loopholes you have to jump through in order to qualify for treatment.) then you get to wait for a couple weeks to see if you are eligible yet. Fuck this shitty country, and Fuck the tyranist goverment who spends all there money spying on towel heads and can't be bothered to help the least of our citizens.
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:08:29 PM

To r3wt, i already gave enough proof. Like i said before it's a social anxiety medicine that helps me calm down. This is as much proof i can give, and so far, nobody has helped me. Guys i really need your help here, i don't know what to do! I tried the free bitcoin sites but they only give micro bitcoins.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:15:36 PM

To r3wt, i already gave enough proof. Like i said before it's a social anxiety medicine that helps me calm down. This is as much proof i can give, and so far, nobody has helped me. Guys i really need your help here, i don't know what to do! I tried the free bitcoin sites but they only give micro bitcoins.

Where do you live?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 09:21:04 PM

Where do you live?

I live near Phoenix, Arizona. Why?
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2013, 09:40:36 PM

How you think we can believe you ? You are new account . less of post and no reputation but suddenly ask for 10$ ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3253

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:33:44 PM

Why are you begging for bitcoins? That's stupid. There are a lot more people with dollars than with bitcoins. You will make more money sitting on the sidewalk with a sign than you will make here.

Ok, see the quoted post below. You are going to have to provide proof before we just start doling out the Coins.
This is bitcoin: Don't believe it until you see 6 confirmations!

Here is the original quote:

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
burgerdistraction (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 10:57:25 PM

I understand that this post may seem unbelievable, but i am in a situation in which i really need $10. I don't go on the bitcoin forums as much because i'd much rather go on Reddit's bitcoin page instead. But since this is the official bitcoin forums, i just thought i would ask you guys to help me because i really need the medicine i need.

I don't know how to make you guys believe me. Sorry for begging, but i just really need help guys.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:24:30 PM

Why are you begging for bitcoins? That's stupid. There are a lot more people with dollars than with bitcoins. You will make more money sitting on the sidewalk with a sign than you will make here.
+1

Here is the original quote:

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
This just went to my book of quotations

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:25:07 PM

I understand that this post may seem unbelievable, but i am in a situation in which i really need $10. I don't go on the bitcoin forums as much because i'd much rather go on Reddit's bitcoin page instead. But since this is the official bitcoin forums, i just thought i would ask you guys to help me because i really need the medicine i need.

I don't know how to make you guys believe me. Sorry for begging, but i just really need help guys.

In case you missed it:

MOD EDIT:
No begging allowed

Grin

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:42:22 PM

you need medicine for Social Anixiety? let me tell you something bro, i have social anxiety and the best thing that ever happened to me was when i quit smoking weed and taking my prescribed xanax. it was a bitch for a few months, i had a few panic attacks and blood pressure spiking randomly to the point my whole body went numb and my veins looked like huge tubes inside of my hands, but after a while i gradually coached my self into being able to leave the house without a panic attack. since i faced my fears, its inspired my mother and grandmother who both have issues with depression and GAD to both quit their anxiety medications and they are happier now then i've ever seen them. you should consider facing your fears man, i did and i'm so much happier now.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: