Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥  (Read 5390 times)
bor82t

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Hey there. What audience does the project have at the moment? What volumes are you planning to reach up to the next year?

At the moment 300k users have signed for the platform. We're planning to increase their number to 75 million by the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbenjie (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

How to use ME token?
The allabout.me social network offers a wide array of possibilities in regards to using ME within the platform:
 • Purchase of gifts and stickers
 • Purchase of visual themes
 • Monthly premium account subscription
 • Monthly music subscription
• Withdrawal of ME Tokens to the exchange and sale
 • “Showcase” - a unique trading platform within the network which will allow to buy and sell goods inside the allabout.me system not only from and to the online store by the user, but also traded between users.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bor82t

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Good afternoon. Will you have a single global strategy or are you going to enter the large local markets gradually?

We have global strategy which will be used in the majority of the regions.
bor82t

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

Such projects may seem to be too risky to some investors. How are you going increase the level of confidence to your platform?

We've already got a working project, clear plan and 300k logged users. The paces of the ICO sales are also satisfactory. We're not asking to invest in obscurity, you invest in the development of the ready-made product.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

How to use ME token?
The allabout.me social network offers a wide array of possibilities in regards to using ME within the platform:
 • Purchase of gifts and stickers
 • Purchase of visual themes
 • Monthly premium account subscription
 • Monthly music subscription
• Withdrawal of ME Tokens to the exchange and sale
 • “Showcase” - a unique trading platform within the network which will allow to buy and sell goods inside the allabout.me system not only from and to the online store by the user, but also traded between users.

I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well.Cool idea to combine a social network with possibility of earnings. What I will be able to spend earned tokens? Can I exchange them for Fiat money?
mrbenjie (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

The past and the future of social networks

THE PAST:
Social networking sites make billions of dollars from users’ activity and content merely by showing ads to them, while users don’t get anything in return. All the profit is taken by corporations and none of them tend to share it with their users.
THE FUTURE:
Social networks of new generation will reward users for their activity, popularity and content. The essence of allabout.me’s concept is rewarding
users and sharing up to 50% of all the advertising revenue with them. All processes of advertising are fully automated and don’t require any additional actions from a user.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

Hi there. What amount of means are you planning to collect during the course of this stage of the ICO?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:12:36 AM

Hi there. What amount of means are you planning to collect during the course of this stage of the ICO?
To my knowledge, the team hasnt set any clear limits on the amount of fees for every particular stage.
temtam

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

How is "up to 50%" determined? How often would users typically get 50% of ad revenue?
Koloss07

Activity: 406
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

Installed the application allabout.me 02.02.18г to date 775 subscribers amicably keep up the posts, by the way, noted on their publications a greater attention to the news of the project allabout.me news that joined Richard Burt was the most popular, zarepostil all your news from the forum and telegrams. Many subscribers are almost ready to fulfill the tasks. Good team work.
shara

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Good afternoon. Today, many large social networks even hold the festivals. Should we expect for such an event being held by your platform?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Do you really think that the use of traditional media will be effective? It seems to me that this doesnt harmonize with the general conception of your platform.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

Do you really think that the use of traditional media will be effective? It seems to me that this doesnt harmonize with the general conception of your platform.
No one says that Allme’s gonna use only standard media. Also, a lot of attention is paid to the opinion leaders.
acaciahill94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

No one says that Allme’s gonna use only standard media. Also, a lot of attention is paid to the opinion leaders.
That’s what i’m talking about: as for me, it’s better to focus on YouTube and other platforms with active bloggers.
bit679

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

That’s what i’m talking about: as for me, it’s better to focus on YouTube and other platforms with active bloggers.
Such approach allows to attract only a part of the target audience, but the more people we manage to attract, the bigger number of the advertisers will be interested in the use of your platform.
acaciahill94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

Such approach allows to attract only a part of the target audience, but the more people we manage to attract, the bigger number of the advertisers will be interested in the use of your platform.
But the youths are believed to be the most active users of the social networks, right?
bit679

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

But the youths are believed to be the most active users of the social networks, right?
You’re right to some point, but if the platform focuses in narrow audience only, the advertisers which need to promote the  products for the older generation wont be interested in investment.
Shaurman

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Hey there. You’re planning to records 3D movies for advertisement in cinemas. Why are you sure that their effectiveness will be comparable to the amount of funds spent on them?
notbad4day

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Are you planning to use token lotteries is marketing tool? They’re extremely popular among the users of social networks.
mrbenjie (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

Development of Allabout.me project
Despite the fact that the project is ready for using, our team is doing her best to improve it day by day and to give new possibilities for users!
The nearest goals for us are:
1. Launching a PC version.
2. Attracting the first advertisers and starting payments to users.
 3. Launching of premium accounts, stickers, themes.
More information about our plans can be found on our website all.me

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: