Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:45:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥  (Read 5390 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Good afternoon. What amount of means has already been collected at the moment?

More than 10 million. As i understand it, the soft cap is reached before the start of the main stage of the ICO.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Hey there. What date does the main stage of the ICO start at?
The March, 7, but you still have time to purchase the tokens with the bonuses on the pre-sale!
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Good afternoon. Why do you think that the advertisement in allme will be more effective than the one on other sites or TV?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Are you planning to attract only youth? I believe that you should cooperate with bloggers focused on various demographic groups.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

Theoretically, can a user avoid making content but still make profit on advertisement?
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Good afternoon. If i have only 10 subscribers, can i still earn on your platform? Or are there any minimum requirements?
mrbenjie (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

Dear friends, we are glad to inform you that the third Allabout.me Pre sale has finished with a result of 167,15% ($8 357 410 was raised)! Such results make the investors be sure in the success of the project.
As a reminder, results of the first and second Pre sales also exceeded the established goals. The whole amount is already $16 443 286!
Thank you for participation!

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mrbenjie (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Good afternoon. Why do you think that the advertisement in allme will be more effective than the one on other sites or TV?

Good evening. We will make every effort to do this.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

mrbenjie (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Are you planning to attract only youth? I believe that you should cooperate with bloggers focused on various demographic groups.

We try to take into account the needs of all age groups. That in our application was simultaneously comfortable for young people and adults.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

Hi. Will the fact that i already have a blog on Youtube somehow influence my income? Anyway, i’m always famous to some extent.
Your income depend on the target audience. If you manage to bring significant part of it to Allme, your income will increase.
ionbefore

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

You  can switch to other channel when watching TV and install the blocker of advertisement. The audience on Allme will be loyal to the ads, so its efficiency will be increased by times.
ionbefore

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

The man target audience of the social networks is the youth, so the main focus will be on it. At the same time, we dont rule out the opportunity of attraction of users from other demographic groups.
ionbefore

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

Theoretically, can a user avoid making content but still make profit on advertisement?
The main task is to bring the audience to allme and motivate it to view the ads. But i guess that if there’re only ads on your page, the wide audience is unlikely to be interested.
ionbefore

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

Good afternoon. If i have only 10 subscribers, can i still earn on your platform? Or are there any minimum requirements?
You may sign up for the platform even if u have no subscribers. But the more subscribers u have, the more u earn.
mrbenjie (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

Dear friends, we are happy to inform you that tomorrow Allabout.me social network will be presented on the cryptocurrency conference in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Rixos Almaty Hotel!
This conference will gather all professionals in cryptocurrencies: from significant investors and businessmen to staruppers, ICO representatives and miners.
We also recommend you to pay attention to the report of Allabout.me co-founder Martin Simonyan about monetization of social networks in blockchain era. The performance will be held at the business hall from 12:30 to 13:00 pm.
For more detailed information about the conference click on the link (written in Russian): https://cryptoconf.su/almaty

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Hey there. Why are the bonuses on your pre-iCO are so small? Other platforms provide bigger bonuses.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Hey there. Why are the bonuses on your pre-iCO are so small? Other platforms provide bigger bonuses.
I guess this is necessary in order to ensure the stable growth of the value of the token. The bonuses have extremely negative impact on this.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

I guess this is necessary in order to ensure the stable growth of the value of the token. The bonuses have extremely negative impact on this.
The majority of the investment usually comes to the platform’s budget during the pre-sales exactly. People love bonuses. 
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

The majority of the investment usually comes to the platform’s budget during the pre-sales exactly. People love bonuses. 
And then the platforms face the problem – they’ve sold most tokens at a price lower than the nominal one. This slows down the development of the project.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:56:37 AM

And then the platforms face the problem – they’ve sold most tokens at a price lower than the nominal one. This slows down the development of the project.
But Allme could increase the level of sales of tokens by increasing the bonuses by several percents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: