Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:35:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of a new year on market?  (Read 657 times)
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 12:17:52 PM

We are already experiencing a correction. BTC down to $12.9k as I write this. But don't worry, my opinion is that after the new year holidays people will want to start fresh and invest more. Some people will make it a goal to make money, and some will probably do it by buying bitcoin at a discount. Just hodl boys.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

The new year is approaching and the cost of bitcoin is falling more and more. For many, December 31 was a dead line and many are in a hurry to sell bitcoin. This is not bad and not good, this is an absolutely expected situation. I think by mid-January, bitcoin will again show the bull. Here the prices of altcoins are not amenable to such an easy analysis. Part grows, others fall. It is necessary to keep a hand on the pulse.
one part grows, the other falls, because not all shimmer in Fiat, buy some violas! hence the growth!
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:34:25 PM

What do you guys think the new year will bring us? Massive price drops or maybe prices going up? Or maybe nothing at all? Please share your expectations with me

Well base on my observations before this holiday season the market seems to benefit the most and the prices of top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum tremendously increased in price where as  the sudden spike results to red markets by end of december to january then maybe gradually increase as the months of 2018 goes by.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:44:16 PM

What do you guys think the new year will bring us? Massive price drops or maybe prices going up? Or maybe nothing at all? Please share your expectations with me

Considering what happened in the past, it doesn't have much of an impact, maybe the coins go down a little but that's it. Bitcoin had a nice rally in the past weeks, so this might be just a period when it's stabilising.
Yeah, the market may be experiencing some downtrends now, most especially for bitcoin, but it is nothing that is usually not expected anyway, so we can imagine it to be something that is normal for the market.

Stabilization has been on now for some days and with the huge testing of ATHs within few days and on, it was very much expected and it is really good now that we eventually found a bottom and that shows some strength and health now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:49:50 PM

I think prices going up more faster then ever before. Many investors are moving their funds from other shares to cryptocurrencies because the blockchain technology has a lot to offer in many ways and attracts investors from around the wolrd. It has just gone mainstream and marketcap multiplied several times this year. I am positive BTC gonna go up at least $50k+ by the end of 2018.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:58:25 PM

I think prices going up more faster then ever before. Many investors are moving their funds from other shares to cryptocurrencies because the blockchain technology has a lot to offer in many ways and attracts investors from around the wolrd. It has just gone mainstream and marketcap multiplied several times this year. I am positive BTC gonna go up at least $50k+ by the end of 2018.
This is almost I think that after these effects of a new year holiday price will be stabilized. Price will make a big effect after this holiday seasons it will be huge. Im expecting of a fall down before this new year and after by year 2018 we could expect of pump of the price.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

After Chinese New Year, I expect a huge surge in price once the great Chinese New Year migration is over and everyone is back home to buy BTC and altcoins.  Wink
thats wat i was thinking, after Chinese new year coins will go up, until that it will decline a little bit or grow slowly (there will be exceptions, some coins may go up rapidly)
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:27:27 PM

As of this writing BTC is at $13526 as it goes down due to some people dump there coins to have a peace of mind while on new year break.
This is the right time to buy more bitcoins as after new year this price will surely strike back in green zone.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

This is my first new year with bitcoin. I do not know how much the impact of the new year on bitcoin prices. However, I hope prices will continue to rise.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

I think the effects of a new year, bitcoin the price will be up faster. Because this year (2017) for bitcoin is just for beginning.
Next year (2018) bitcoin will be shine and more opportunity for investors. I know no one can know what will happen in next year. But let's see !
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

I think when it's holiday the market is in constant but later on after the holiday season it may increase or decrease depends on the market exchange.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

For the last 2 weeks of December we show significant fall for BTC after a tremendous and record breaking bull run for 2017  in my personal opinion this is due to most people are doing profit taking to spend for new year season. For the coming 2018 this would be an exciting year for cryptocurrency considering more  and more people are being interested to invest in crypto currency
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

Large players fix their positions for the New Year holidays. I think this will lead to a decrease in volatility in the market. Also, traders also fix their positions. There may be a slight decrease, but not very deep.

Bourbon44

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

I think prices will steadily rise. Just based on looking at ITC since the beginning, they started at a couple of cents and now they've done 7x and are now sitting at $2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

https://iotchain.io/
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

market gonna keep down until january
and its gonna be rise again at february or maybe end of january
its the best time for buy some coin and hold it.

coinoberg

Activity: 105

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

We are already experiencing a correction. BTC down to $12.9k as I write this. But don't worry, my opinion is that after the new year holidays people will want to start fresh and invest more. Some people will make it a goal to make money, and some will probably do it by buying bitcoin at a discount. Just hodl boys.

That is totally normal. When I read comments I can understand who has trading experience and who hasn't. Correction is totally normal and it happens all the time in all the markets. Nothing can go up without coming down little bit, opposite is also true.

fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

We don't know yet the effects in the market on new year because every now and then the Bitcoin price still fluctuating. Hoping that the price will not go down again just like few weeks ago.
Mrs Troll

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:02:02 PM

I expect we can see 10 000 per BTC and get a good opportunity to buy more Tongue But altcoins can go down too((
billyj111

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:06:18 PM

I think that the new year is not a serious reason for global change. Everything will be as it is, the bitcoin will fall, the altcoins will grow

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

Maybe doge will get some pump because chinese believe in their fengshui,year of the dog buy doge.lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: