Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think $ADA will explode  (Read 220 times)
Blakscorpion

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

CryptoFan

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

ADA is currently a vaporware, which means the project is very ambitious but it's selling only wind right now.
All I ask is that they prove me that I'm wrong and that they will do everything that they say. But currently it's just show off.
I wish them the success that they claim obviously. But let's not be naive, 99% of those amazing projects on the paper, will not raise.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

more noob trash spamming this over priced junk

Any reason why you are claiming it as a junk?
IMO, its one of the great coin because it has a team which go through a Peer Reviewed session
It will be more decentralized compare to most other coins in this case

But yeah, overprice in Crypto doesn't make sense if Ripple could hit $1 Cheesy

The latest and greatest is only that for a few moments in crypto

The initial distribution jap only looks suspect. Looks narrow and open to gross manipulation.

How can you have a decentralised trustless crypto distributed like that. I've seen many its going to be great because of bla bla over the years here and always before its released there is another its going to be even better because of bla bla bla.

When I see 99% noobs spamming and shilling it on the main board constantly I also get alarm bells

Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

At the moment there is no wide application of ADA and I think this is an obstacle to growth in the near future. I do not think that the total capitalization of ADA will be able to reach 20 billion this year.

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: