Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4216 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other

When I say bitcoin is number one it means that it is the number one overall in the cryptocurrency market. There are sure that are many factors and criteria that we can all bust our minds and thoughts into with just debating what goes first. But still the jury and the result still stays the same. The media is not talking about ethereum or ripple or whatever, it still is bitcoin, and is most commonly known than any other cryptocurrency and to me that’s argument enough

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

in my opinion it correctly because the current King bitcoin currencies in the world and the extraordinary popular.
Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

Because btc is the strongest crypto currency in d market while others follow..
It's the most valuable right now
narkiss

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

It is number one in terms of innovation and brand value. All the coins that came later are filed attempts to copy its success.

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

Since bitcoins are the first of all, Altcoins is now connected to it all. So when the bitcoins fall we expect it to follow the altcoins. So this is my opinion why it means no # 1 to me. Notice that bitcoins have fallen, followed by altcoins.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Bitcoin is arguably the world's first cryptocurrency, or it is more accurate than decentralized digital money, which is the new and biggest form of total market value. Bitcoin is the most widely used alternative to e-commerce. By November 2013, the base amount of bitcoin was valued at $ 7 billion. Large fluctuations in the dollar value of a Bitcoin have prompted criticism of Bitcoin's economic suitability as a currency. That is the advantage that Bitcoin is the number one
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

Bitcoin is arguably the world's first cryptocurrency, or it is more accurate than decentralized digital money, which is the new and biggest form of total market value. Bitcoin is the most widely used alternative to e-commerce. By November 2013, the base amount of bitcoin was valued at $ 7 billion. Large fluctuations in the dollar value of a Bitcoin have prompted criticism of Bitcoin's economic suitability as a currency. That is the advantage that Bitcoin is the number one
Well the large fluctuations make it harder to use bitcoin as a currency , because when you buy something a week later you could have paid the double amount in dollar.

rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

For me when I heard that bitcoin is number 1, always put in my mind is Popularity and highest market capacity.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

Well the large fluctuations make it harder to use bitcoin as a currency , because when you buy something a week later you could have paid the double amount in dollar.

Bitcoin is still considered as a currency because it is a cryptocurrency or a digital currency which means it has a feature that is the same as a regular currencies like for example bitcoin can be used to buy stuffs online , yet i agree that large fluctiations make him a little harder to work as a currency because we can be able to pay double for the price tag if ever the value fluctuates but we can also pay lesser if ever the price of btc had decrease. Therfor it is still dependent.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
bitcoin is number one because it was the first virtual currency
that the world has take interested in the most, bitcoin I would say controll
all other altcoins in value in the trade market.
It's totally true and the more it creates a huge edge over other cryptocurrencies. Moreover, it means it's the king of all cryptocurrencies, and has the leading market cap. It is the first crypto ever founded in 2009, designed by Satoshi Nakamoto who's identity is still anonymous up until today. Its dominance has proven to be the secured, convenient and trusted virtual currency in terms of trading, investment, and a lot more, making it number 1.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Bitcoins properties and advantages are very useful to the modern era people because it is the first crypto currency  and later only its alternative coins are arrived in the market. Bitcoin has achieved the popularity among the crypto currency. More people are attracted to bitcoin  for the business transactions ,day trading and  investments etc.Bitcoin and the other currencies were first aware by the young computer and software technocrats. Finally bitcoins popularity has widen world wide and the people.from bitcoin loving countries are using it for their daily basic requirements as well as for the international shopping .Bitcoins market capital is very high and its market is volatile .It has a strong base and it is the number one in the market by all means.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
i will agree if bitcoin is number one because it is very useful alot of times now especially in investing money so dont under estimate bitcoin

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

This is quite true because these are the pointers and characteristics to which bitcoin is most known for. Without the creation of bitcoin, there would be a great nich in the investment world that could never be replaced by any other product or program. That is how amazing and beneficial to the mankind bitcoin is. That it would be a very big waste of potential if it gets down.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

In my perception about why is bitcoin number 1 ever because since It was the first decentralized crypto currency. And all altcoins were just depend of it because without bitcoin they can't convert into direct fiat whatever currency it is. Bitcoin is commonly used for investing in any other coin like etherium and so on.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Of course bitcoin has all chances to become No. 1, but it will happen at least in 3-5 years. The authorities of the States find it difficult to recognize cryptocurrencies, as they do not know how to get more benefit from it. Unfortunately, in most countries, incompetent persons were in charge.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

When someone says bitcoins is number one than it is meant for many things let it be in terms of market cap or in terms of it having the most following and community members or it having the most number of crypto developers working for it. Currently I don't think many coins can compete with Bitcoin.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

Well I would say for everything, bitcoin is the king and the number one. The real emperor of cryptoland. Grin
Bitcoin is the king first cryptocurrency that give high profit to all his investors. That give job to all jobless and help the world to reduce poverty and help the economy of every nation. Bitcoin is number 1 because of that reason.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

For me the meaning of the bitcoin being number is when the price is very high anong all cryptocurrency coin, most gaining price.  And how much people get money because we know from the price of very low to nead 20 thousands dollars..
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

For me when someone saying that bitcoin is number one , i think Bitcoin is more useful than other websites and bitcoin is number one for them and also for me bitcoin is the one who help people in life eho are indeed , and bitcoin make internet more useful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

I think bitcoin is the number one. bitcoin appears and lasts long in the crypto type. Bitcoin is convenient. it’s value is high. There are many known bitcoins and use the services of bitcoin.
I dont think everyone is saying number one and the ones that do are only meaning that it is the biggest coin because there are more bitcoins than all the other alts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: