Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:21:45 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4235 times)
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

why I say bitcoin number one.
if we see from the first until now there is still no crypto that can compete with the price of bitcon. bitcoin is also the king of all coin gan. there is no market unless there accept and include bitcoin .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
seanskie18

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

When I say bitcoin is number one I mean that bitcoin won't gone because It has many supporters who trade, invest and participate in any campaigns also bitcoin was popular not just in my country but all country in the whole world.

krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1358
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

if we see from the first until now there is still no crypto that can compete with the price of bitcon. bitcoin is also the king of all coin gan. there is no market unless there accept and include bitcoin .

But is it justified to invest in bitcoins only based on the price level ? Your criteria should be the returns given by the coin. For instance, suppose you invest in Ripple which is only $1 and it becomes $10 in an year, this means you get $10 x. To get 10x returns bitcoin will have to go to $80000 in an year which is quite hard to achieve.

Signature available for rent
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:15:02 AM

Why becaused of their popularity im proudly to say that bitcoin is always number one, no one can beat and also im so proud that im part of it we are part of it.expect that over the next few years it will continue to be recognized and enjoyed by humans so it always comes first in cryptocurenzzy
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

But is it justified to invest in bitcoins only based on the price level ? Your criteria should be the returns given by the coin. For instance, suppose you invest in Ripple which is only $1 and it becomes $10 in an year, this means you get $10 x. To get 10x returns bitcoin will have to go to $80000 in an year which is quite hard to achieve.

In my personal views, bitcoin is considered number one because this is the original cryptocurrency ever to reached higher marks reaching almost $20K USD
last Q4 of 2017. Because of bitcoin, many alternative currencies had emerged in the crypto market wherein the original blockchain were copied and modified by the other altcoin currencies. With respect to investors, bitcoin still has the most well followed, well invested crypto currency because it has given the public with greater opportunity to earn profit.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

for me it's still the highest price and leadership in the market
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

It means that it's the top of the food chain or hierarchy. It does not have everything but it represents everything in the blockchain world. If you have observed, when someone attack bitcoin then it's automatic to us that they also attack the whole cryptocurrency.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
Yes bitcoin is number one in popularity. Also this means that bitcoin continues to dominate the cryptocurrency industry also being the first ever made crypto ever made nothing has surpasses its security and market value. There are many other altcoins appearing that are lesser in capital but also has lesser profit though this also mean lesser risks in the part of the investors. But im still number avid fan of bitcoin. Bitcoin rocks!
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

dont so detail like you said above. I siad bitcoin is number just because its popularity and value so high.
I also said that because the marketcap of bitcoin is in the top.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

Yes it is still #1 amongst blockchains 'till now and it's the only that trustworthy of all cryptos hence it's high value and dedicated leadership and management and so as of now it's incomparable to other in terms of the later and for how many years in service only Bitcoin will still survive amidst issues and black propagandas that it encountered.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

I think that the fact that bitcoin is the most popular coin, the most stable, depends on bitcoin depends on all other coins! And in general, when they say crypto currency, you first of all remember about bitcoin!
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

Basically Bitcoin is a digital journal that records who owns what Bitcoin. Banks in general also have a lot of money. What distinguishes Bitcoin is a digital journal that is not stored in a building or a particular party.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Only time will tell if Bitcoin is the better. For sure is the first introducing this concept and the biggest market cap at the moment.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

Bitcoin hits the numerous people joining bitcoin to make a profit and earn money. For me, bitcoin is a legit cryptocurrency when it comes to having valuable sources and having a respective platform in the industry. I am much comfortable using this platform than another cryptocurrency platform.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

#1, 2,4 IMO. however, the it's still so early for this so it's really hard to say anything for sure.
I will already be happy if it stays as it is for international transactions since it's truly amazing vs bank system.

BR.
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:18:05 AM

What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1? For me bitcoin is the famous in the world because many investors are really joining and investing more to the different company and bitcoin is well known to the different country fast money to earn more.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Bitcoin will be number one in investment because in the future it will probably be a rare item
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

When I say bitcoin is number one I mean is it the father of all cryptocurrency or this is the famoust cryptocurrency. We all know that the first cryptocrrency that being discovered is bitcoin. Is it number 1 because when you ask people about cryptocurrency they all said is bitcoin.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
Bitcoin take number 1 position in store of value apart from that other features not included bitcoin like other coins recent London survey said (article from cnn) ethereum is more decentralised than bitcoin. I think bitcoin take last place for freedom from globalist control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: