Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4233 times)
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

Well I would say for everything, bitcoin is the king and the number one. The real emperor of cryptoland. Grin

Bitcoin is the king of all of the cryptocurrencies in the market, bitcoin is the leader and the very first cryptocurrency that has ever launched. It is the strongest cryptocurrency and the other coins just follow bitcoin based on its movement. We can say that bitcoin is number one because  It is the firsrt Coin among all  the crypto currencies, the  reliable and dependable. Bitcoin is rated highly than other coins. It have been tested and also found to meet up with the global need of the world. Bitcoin is rated as no.1. among all the crypto currency. It allows fast and easy online transactions,  with payments and other online trading,and transactions. The popularity of bitcoin and its acceptability have gone a long way to place this crypto currency above all other coins. Though Volatile just like other Cryptos, its huge profit after long term investments confer on it  a credible No.1. Crypto currency digital coin.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

You've got the point on that list, that's what bitcoin potential. And else than that, how bitcoin become the number one? because of many rumours or news about bitcoin (cryptocurrencies). Else than bitcoin having less spotlight. Bitcoin takes all the sweet spotlight.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

why I say bitcoin number one.
if we see from the first until now there is still no crypto that can compete with the price of bitcon. bitcoin is also the king of all coin gan. there is no market unless there accept and include bitcoin .

Yes Bitcoin has a great reputation and also earn trust of many people and investors. There is also other crypto currency are created to cover up the faults of Bitcoin but they are not as much as famous like Bitcoin and not trusted too. Bitcoin is mainly famous for its decentralised nature and Blockchain technology. Bitcoin is accepted in many country and it price is high among others. Many big companies are start accepting Bitcoin. One of the greatest features for which people like to use bitcoin is its money transaction facility which is most secure and uninterrupted. So there are some reason behind Bitcoin is number 1.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

For me the mean that is bitcoin have a value.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:31:16 AM

Bitcoin is still and will always be Number 1. The generic name of cryptocurrency, the alpha coin, the Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky and Pele of cryptocurrency. The king! No coin ever comes close.

palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

I remain confident that Bitcoin will remain the number 1 and best digital currency. I am very sure of this because from year to year enthusiasts Bitcoin more and more, of course, Bitcoin price will be higher if the demand is more and more. I believe in the future Bitcoin will prove.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:47:20 AM

Bitcoin is number one not because of the factors it has because its given and some cryptocurrency can keep up to that. Bitcoin is number one because it spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and its the base of most of the cryptocurrency in circulation right now. Also Bitcoin is the highest priced cryptocurrency right now and people are really into it, that's why Bitcoin is number one.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

Bitcoin is first currency in its type. It leading other. It gets the trust of people due to its service or other reason.
Main reason for making number 1 I think the trust of people.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
for me bitcoin becomes number one to invest, because bitcoin has a very high price compared to other coins.
so if we want to invest the money we have then I suggest to invest in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the best place to invest.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

in the term of coin value, bitcoin is indeed no 1 in the cryptocurrency world.
but for the term of the others such as privacy, i think bitcoin is not the no.1. your transaction can be traced by other peoples.
there are many altcoins that more private than bitcoin.
nara1892

Activity: 1624
Merit: 690

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

bitcoin no 1 in terms of Security and Privacy technology, it became the main focus. Implementation in many ways is tailored to the needs.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
jinxs

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

I think Bitcoin is considered first, its price is a big factor, and secondly, it is the first cryptocurrency, which results in many cryptocurrencies being developed on it, but at least for now There is no place for a currency to replace it.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

I can say that Bitcoin is number 1 because it has the highest potential value compared to other coins and it is the most trusted and good for investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

Other currencies are derived from Bitcoin. The current value of Bitcoin cannot be surpassed by other currencies.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

The main reasons why bitcoin number 1 is its popularity and recognition and capitalization, the most dollars in bitcoin) and in the near future no one will catch up.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
,,I think bitcoin will stay number one in terms of sore of value and in investment speculation.  It is hard to dethrone bitcoin in these two aspects but other than that,  bitcoin might be dethrone by different cryptocurrencies. For example is the freedom from globalist control. I think from now the globalist is starting to control bitcoin by regulating it in some countries so that it wouldn't be spread widely. Other factors like what I said,  bitcoin might be dethrone in these aspects because some things.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Well, for me it is number one because bitcoin is the most useful crypto currency and it is more people invest on it unlike to other crypto currency that not so familiar to all digital currency users and besides the bitcoin is more accept in many transaction.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

Bitcoin remains number 1 among the other coins and the first coin is in the crypto world and will remain a mainstay because of its high price and will become the benchmark of other coins.
do not let the decline of bitcoin is a problem and will make you panic, try to remain consistent and faithful to bitcoin to always be strong and remain the number 1
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
Bitcoin is a coin that benefits some investor investors who overshadow large amounts of bitcoin trade. Bitcoin economically benefits the individual to improve the quality of his life and the well-being of his family
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

What ever mentioned in your subject is in my point of view and the observation all is number one with bitcoin. As anybody can see the fact sheet of bitcoin which having a very great and practical growth record and created the expectation of more success a head.

Number 1 in high price, the fastest currency spreading worldwide and only one currency I ever know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: