Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4221 times)
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Bitcoin is the number one in the crypto-currency sphere, as it is too popular, but it is popular thanks to the same altcoins, which people learn about bitcoin. And the future belongs to the altcoins!
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

I guess now there are coins that are better in terms of efficiency, just that bitcoin was the first to exist as a virtual currency.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

Bitcoin will be the # 1 cryptocurrency for a long time, this can be seen from the daily transaction volume of bitcoin that reaches more than 40% of all cryptocurrency transactions, in addition to the amount of support from devs. also makes bitcoin continue to be number # 1.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

As for me personally I would say that in my area people when they hear cryptocurrency, the think - bitcoin
Herbys

Merit: 6

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

BTC number one because it is the first crypto currency in which investors have believed and it has the largest capitalization from the whole market - 38.2%
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

Since it is part  the pioneer crypto and it is the reason why a lot of opportunities out there from crypto world that is why it is the number one of all time and the demand continuously increasing since the needs of crypto nowadays are gradually increasing too.
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

I think because Bitcoin has a high exchange rate, well above the exchange rate of other coins even with Ethereum afterwards.
The other reasons than the high value, Bitcoin is a digital coin that became the embryo of the existence of other cryptocurrency coins.

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Bitcoin is number because it has the security system that is not hackable. Many users uses it in their daily life and it is easy to use and very convinient.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

I think bitcoin will be number one in investment and store of value. That's because currently bitcoin has a high enough value and price and will continue to increase.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

It just simple means that Bitcoin is the main cryptocurreny in the market. It serves as a universal currency in the form of crypto that people could used in trading, investment and transaction. Bitcoin is also number one when it comes to price, value and stock in the market compare to other crypto so we should always believed that Bitcoin has a brighter future and will be always number one.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

well i think bitcoin is number one because it is easily acceptable everywhere and gives us the highest security provides a transparent network and So on. In addition to all of this there are a fixed amount of Bitcoin network all of these things make Bitcoin a perfect tool for everyone. One of the bad thing about Bitcoin right now is the transaction fees which can lower its value and bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency in the world. It has paved the way for more than a thousand alternative cryptocurrencies to get circulated in the crypto markets.

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Bitcoin is the coin that becomes the # 1 choice of everyone, this is because almost all coins depend on the bitcoin price so if the price drop then the price of the other coin also drop, and vice versa.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

I believe all you numerated from the first to the last.Bitcoin has the ability of all those characteristics and there is no altcoin that is near to bitcoin position if each of those points were to be used as a parameter.That is why bit coin is still and will continue to lead all of them.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
Bitcoin is number 1 for me because its value made it more popular,from the history itself,those early adoptors that become wealthy due to bitcoins existence when they invested bitcoin during those times that bitcoins have less value.
Trying to look itself4 out bitcoins today its price is indestructible that new comer coins cannot surpass in the coinmarket capitalization.

Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

For is number 1 because can give people opportunity, to the people who are in bitcoin. It really helping people . To have investment, stores . Previlage .

I think Bitcoin to be decentralized, without permission, The global system of sensor resistance has something to offer to everyone. Speculators who are in for quick money see Bitcoin as just a tool to increase their earnings so that regardless of the money factor there needs to be something for them to use Bitcoin, something that is not offered by existing technology / products.
In terms of storing values, security, and privacy, Bitcoin has a good track record, a powerful system. Bitcoin as a tool for freedom from globalist control, this happens on a very small scale. We have seen people who are affiliated with a depressed oppressed economy turning to Bitcoin. IMO Bitcoin is being treated as a speculative asset by those who do not see the potential value of Bitcoin as an alternative to the fiat system. A convenient exchange medium, this is where Bitcoin is lacking now. If Bitcoin needs to be mainstream then it needs to have more user-friendly applications. Bitcoin can be a safe-haven value store / asset in times of financial crisis, but will Bitcoin depend on such events?
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
When I say that bitcoin is number one I mean that bitcoin is better than any other crypto currency that exist in the world right now. There are many other Alternate crypto currencies which have started and they are also gaining a lot of popularity among the people but still they are now where closer to bitcoin. This isn’t because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that started because of which it has the highest amount of popularity among the people and also has the highest amount of users.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

I mean that it is a very promising coin when it trades in all markets and rises in price. This is a sign of quality.

I think it will evolve over time to maintain its position because many people are involved in the community and this is really above all that controls it - the amount and dedication of the people involved.
Bitcoin has a significant advantage as a pioneer in space and captures the first mover advantage. It is also far ahead in recognition of many other digital currencies in all the areas you highlight.
laryillary

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:49 PM

It is worth mentioning that recently the power and unquestionability of the bitcoin system has cracked: the Internet community of miners and bitcoin users revealed a significant shortcoming of the system - a high reaction time for each operation with a crypto currency. Each payment made in the system must be confirmed and registered at each terminal and node.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

I think bitkoyn is number one in everything except for privacy and transaction speed. This is something that could be talked about, because bitkoyn is no longer as private as usual, and there are other coins that are in front of him.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
For my own opinion,Bitcoin is the number 1 in terms of Store of Value,Services in money transfer,Convenience,Security,Investment and etc because all of these things are contained in bitcoin.We all know that bitcoin is most popular when it comes in investment and etc.So people will choose the most popular cryptocurrency so bitcoin become number 1.

Bitcoin is number1 for how many times the price going down but until now  still  strongly survive.And the more other destroy bitcoin the more the community embracing it.6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: