Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4230 times)
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
Bitcoin has been on the top for a very long time already. All those that you've mentioned are being seen in bitcoin and that's also the reason why more and more investors are coming to invest on bitcoin. Things might look pretty bad for bitcoin right now but as soon as it recovers, I am sure it will increase the number of users again since it will become more beneficial which will end up having it staying on the top.
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

A father of them all. Everything turns around it.
Gathel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
Bitcoin has been on the top for a very long time already. All those that you've mentioned are being seen in bitcoin and that's also the reason why more and more investors are coming to invest on bitcoin. Things might look pretty bad for bitcoin right now but as soon as it recovers, I am sure it will increase the number of users again since it will become more beneficial which will end up having it staying on the top.
investors will start coming when bitcoin values ​​increase, but if bitcoin values ​​reduce the possibility of bitcoin investors also will decrease, bitcoin can be number 1 if the bitcoin price recovers to be higher than before
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

Mostly when I think of Bitcoin being number 1 is that it is the first crypticurrrency made. But it is also number 1 in most means or cathegories, it is the only one that had inovation, alternatives rarely have anything original. Bitcoins price is one of the bigger reasons why it is number 1 and it is still better than alternatives in almost any way, it is the most convinient coin, privacy is very good and it is the most secure one for sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
The store of value, services in addition to simply money transfer and convenience are the three things which I mean when I say that bitcoin is number one.

It is really number one in all of these terms because as a store of value it is very beneficial for those who have their money from more than an year in bitcoin as they have more than double their money in bitcoin today they are very happy with their profit and in the coming future the price of it will increase more.

The services are much more with the payment of bitcoin and when someone start a service and business in crypto then they first think about the adoption of bitcoin for that.

It is much convenient to adopt, buy and sell because there are much more exchanges for it which make it more easy to transfer our bitcoin to fiat and vice versa.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is number in three ways which include; bitcoin is the number crypto currency in the world and no one can dispute that fact, bitcoin has the highest value among all the crypto currency, bitcoin is the most accepted crypto currency world wild and that is why I believe is the number crytpo currency.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:34:39 PM

Bitcoin is number 1 because:
1. It is the very first cryptocurrency.
2. It has the highest demand among all cryptocurrencies.
3. It has the highest price.
4. It has the highest market capitalization.
5. It is the most popular.
6. It is the dominant coin in the crypto market.
7. Bitcoin price affects the price of altcoins.

Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

I do not have all the details as you mentioned. But bitcoin market cap is already showing its ranking. Bitcoin itself now holding the dominating percentage of market is about 37% in the whole market. Bitcoin would be in number one position for its demand and supply. Society will continue to develop things that can make our life easier. But for now I think that bitcoin will be the number 1 on all of them.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

I'm saying that this is the best investment that can bring great income to anyone who is willing to do it. The main thing-the desire, a small amount for investment and a computer.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

I think that this is a coin with unique characteristics, most of all I like the fact that it is decentralized and no state will be able to influence it.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

I think Bitcoin is No. 1 because it's a pioneer in technology. it's thing powers up the blockchain technology where all cryptocurrency originated.
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

Bitcoin is number 1 in terms of Freedom from globalist control. But most of those mentioned, bitcoin is still leading like security and freedom of control because as we can see bitcoin never made any partnerships with governments and companies although we are not pretty sure what happens in the future.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

Bitcoin has a significant advantage being the pioneer in the space and capturing first mover advantage. It is also far ahead in recognition to many other digital currencies in all the areas you highlighted. I think it will evolve over time to maintain its position because many people are involved in the community and this is really above everything else what powers it - the number and dedication of the people involved.
Yes I agree, being the first crypto currency it is the advantage of Bitcoin. With out the existence of BTC there were also no other alternatives that adapts on it. To those people who believe in BTC, they are the one who can say BTC is always on the top. It evolves today and for the future.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin becomes number one because, bitcoin has a high value of investment / user trust. bitcoin has a lot of appeal and enthusiasts, bitcoin has a good network system that can last long.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

For me it is number one because it is leading in the market cap value. And since it is the pioneer coin in the market.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:48:43 AM

for me every service is in money transfer, Convenience, Security, Investment and others because all of these things are in Bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is most popular when it comes in investment. Surely everyone will pick the most popular cryptocurrency so bitcoin becomes number 1,The popularity of bitcoin and its acceptability have gone a long way to place this crypto currency above all other coins. Though Volatile just like other Cryptos, its huge profit after long term investments confer on it  a credible No.1. Crypto currency digital coin.
mohammedhwang

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:50 AM

because it was first to be created and lead to the inspiration which brought about other altcoins with the use of blockchain technology. It paved way for other cryptos and has come up stronger than when it was created.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

Bitcoin will stay as number 1 in terms of Privacy, Popularity and Transparency.
But always remember that it is your responsibility to adopt good practices in order to protect your privacy when you venture in cryptocurrency.

Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Most users, moreover, 99% of the use of cryptography will use and rely on bitcoin, than on any other Altcoin. And here I'm talking about all users, not about whales and famous personalities in this area, and company owners, as if they prefer Bitcoin, then they can not publish their own coin. So, what are the reasons why many users consider the number 1 or the father of all. The reason is simple in his faith for so many years and in its irresistible decentralized system, I know that Bitcoin has a lot of manipulation, but your means are provided in your personal wallet, and over the years its value only increases. Thus, everyone will consider him number 1, if such things happen.
JulzxcGayla05

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:27:19 AM

Yeah! bitcoin is number one because its so many trust to him and in my country philippines over 5 million trust in bitcoin according to the survey its possible thats not the exact number of people. bitcoin is number 1 in transaction, helping people to success, very positive, continued increasingly, and very good in bitcoin is he helped me to success in life i helped my family about money , thats why bitcoin is number one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: