Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:21:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you mean when you say Bitcoin is number 1  (Read 4230 times)
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Services in addition to simple money transfer
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Freedom from globalist control
  • Other
Bitcoin is number one and will always be number 1 because it is undefeated. If you will just think it has more advantages than the other cryptocurrencies. Some of this advantages are we can shop online, we can transact and pay bills even at home in our convenient time and you can be rich through here.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

We are entering an era of multiple digital currencies, and many of them will survive. Bitcoin is certain to be one of them, but it can't be number one for every factor. Where do you think Bitcoin will stay as number 1

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other
You are right all the following that you say is the reason bitcoin is the number one crypto. All the crypto can scale and describe using number. For me, bitcoin is the number one because of the frequency of the value and the ultraviolet of it. The ultraviolet of the bitcoin can help our life us to be wealthy. The last bitcoin can be transformed to be real money. We can use bitcoin as a form of real money when we buy on some store.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

that's true, bitcoin has become a trend for other digital currencies, some of the birth of new altcoin indicated to follow the path made by bitcoin. if anyone says bitcoin be no 1, i agree
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Surely, Bitcoin has the greatest value, and the lowest risk to hold nowadays. Mainstream media also tend to know only Bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

You have enumerated most of the qualities embedded in Bitcoin which originally pointed or tailored towards it's reason as No1 Coin. Nonetheless, from my own critical angle of expression,  I owe Bitcoin No 1 position because it is the Pioneer Coin: A Driven Wagon for all other Coins, because without Bitcoin and the Block Chain, none of these Alts shall see the light of the day. Again, I ascribed No1 position to Bitcoin because if any other coin are for one reason or the other collapsing, Bitcoin can never Crashed out in its entirety, the worst that can ever happen is the negative Volatility which can even never be permanent. I owe Bitcoin the Highest Esteem as anybody on the Platform does.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

By telling it as No. 1, what I mean are several things. First of such is the price. Of course it is hard to be given a rank of number one if the Price of the crypto is way lower than others coins. Specially nowadays, that most of the people talk about the price not the technology it self. The next one could be the Fees. That includes the transaction fee and others, most of the time high transaction fee are one of the complain of crypt users. Least could be the Transaction Speed. It is necessary that a faster transaction speed should be one of the measurement to be the number one.
THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

Popularity at global level
inklandss

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

From my point of view Bitcoin is no.1 in everything you've wrote it down here.
Moreover I know the guy: got rich from bitcoin and that change his life.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

Bitcoin has a unique, modern technology that allows you to earn and can change our world and financial system. So it remains the first, it indeed the most the best. The followers and supporters of bitcoin is continuesly increasing all over the world. So it's still and always number 1! Smiley
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

Probably here means bitcoin is the currency of most cryptocurrency at the top and most of every coin. Maybe that's what makes bitcoin said to be number 1. What is bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. that's just my opinion.

Phinoy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:13:36 PM

What ever mentioned in your subject is in my point of view and the observation all is number one with bitcoin. As anybody can see the fact sheet of bitcoin which having a very great and practical growth record and created the expectation of more success a head.

As all people say about it on my own opinion it is a number they are talking about it's a circle and it is a zero sign then it comes out zero is a number it concludes me that a bit coin is a number.
endut15

Activity: 551

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Probably here means bitcoin is the currency of most cryptocurrency at the top and most of every coin. Maybe that's what makes bitcoin said to be number 1. What is bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency. that's just my opinion.
most people do call the bitcoin no 1 because bitcoin is the first coin to appear compared to other coin coin. let alone the usefulness of bitcoin is pretty much only that many people sometimes sometimes do not know it.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

what I mean is Bitcoin being to the moon that affects other altcoins, because when it's happening Bitcoin has become one of the popular coins and represents the crypto currency. I can make sure everyone in the world knows only about bitcoin than other coin

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

Bitcoin number 1 because the price is very volatile and very profitable for those who have many bitcoin.bitcoin is the first coin in the world cryptocurreny released in 2009.
Bitcoin released in 2009 until now bitcoin is very popular all over the world and lot's of investors wants to join in bitcoin cause bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that give high profit in our investment that 's the reason, and no one can replace in bitcoin.

jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

Store of value, Convenience, Security, Investment/speculation, Privacy, Freedom from globalist control and the Other reason why Bitcoin is number 1 is, Bitcoin drives all the crypto coins with it. A change in BTC impacts the Altcoins. None of the other crypto coins has this capability and seems like there won't be any. This is one of the reason why Bitcoin is number one.
tuturutmunding

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

bitcoin has more advantages compared to other virtual currencies. a guaranteed cryptographic security system makes bitcoin unmanageable, bitcoin can be a global cash transaction wherever and whenever we can easily perform online transactions easily. bitcoin is the best
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:05:13 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:49:18 PM by thundercrystal

bitcoin has more advantages compared to other virtual currencies. a guaranteed cryptographic security system makes bitcoin unmanageable, bitcoin can be a global cash transaction wherever and whenever we can easily perform online transactions easily. bitcoin is the best
Indeed, and that how it meant when you say Bitcoin is not number. It is always on the top, it never fades and continue to be more valuable. And for sure bitcoin can stay to be number one as long people is supporting bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kazama7

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Bitcoin number one because store of value, but it also volatile. It can also as investment but not as speculation because need more time to price change.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

• Store of value
  • Convenience
  • Security
  • Investment/speculation
  • Safe transfer speed
  • Privacy
  • Other

I think bitcoin is number one because it is available on all exchange which causes altcoin to depend on bitcoin
bitcoin prices can also affect the price of altcoin
so bitcoin can be used as the main reference for heart cryptocurrency

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

I think bitcoin deserves to be number # 1 for a variety of reasons, for example is to be the first cyrptocurrency so that the most crypto developer is bitcoin, and that's what makes bitcoin so popular and deserves to be # 1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: