Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is B2X a scam ?  (Read 1227 times)
summonerrk

Activity: 1414
Merit: 743

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

I think that all of forks of bitcoin is scams. We had only 1 icon Bitcoin and this is a our cyber gold!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Reede

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

Even if they're a scam there's still free money in it. Anyone who owns more than a few BTC during these forks stands to claim a reasonable amount of money from it, provided they do so securely. I did it with BCH, BTG and am just waiting for a wallet that I trust to do the same with B2X.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:52:13 PM

All of the forks are scams,the developers are using these forks just to make more money and nothing else.

BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Yesterday's B2X doesn't seem to be the same as last month's B2X, not the same team, so don't be fooled,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

There is SegWit2x [Futures] traded on Yobit and HitBTC(which is not available now).
Is this futures relevant to the B2X fork which happened yesterday?
Where I can download wallet and get B2X from my bitcoin wallet with private key! I check and seaching on google! But no info about it at this times
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

I think that all of forks of bitcoin is scams. We had only 1 icon Bitcoin and this is a our cyber gold!

Nope bro. When the time hard fork happens we find the new coin as well they helps bitcoin transaction time to faster than the time we already seeing it. Obviously as op said this is not the same segwit which is happen on last time on mid November.
This segwit team also have prominent things yo happen this time. Transaction speed gonna be a 4mb and it gonna works with the 11x algorithm encryption.
balaur22

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:49 PM

As i see many of you have 50 IQ!
How can you call every token/coin SCAM.
Now i knoW why.You are a poor 15 years old kids,with no future.
You guys wanna buy a coin from fork with 1 usd and sell for 20k. im sure that coin is not SCAM for you.
B2X is same b2x that you will receive from fork, with the correction 4Mb block.(2mb was on Nov.)
STOP CRY LIKE 15 years old KIDS.
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

Today this B2X hard fork has launched: http://b2x-segwit.io

But they are not the same people behind Bitcoin Core , and there are just a bunch of exchanges that support that, and that suggests me this is not the official  fork.

So we are going to have 2 different Segwit2x currencies ?

And most important: if we have BTC on our local wallet, how can we claim these B2X ?
There seems not to be any info.

If Yobit and HitBTC were able to automatically give B2X to BTC holders today, we must be able to claim B2X manually by ourselves as well, as the
 claim procedure should be the same for anyone who has a private key.
In my opinion all the forks that we had this year are just all scams, they are all just new altcoins that claim to be part of the bitcoin just to get a good name for them and to make it be successful and get a lot of people into them, and obviously the segwit2x is no different it claims to make bitcoin great and make transaction  time faster, but so as the other forks and all they did is bring the bitcoin down and divided the community, as fas claiming b2x it is still not supported by the online wallets such as coinbase or blockchain, but if you have your bitcoin on a wallet where you have access to your private keys than you will be able to claim them.
Block chain did support the segwit back in November but after it was canceled they didn't make any statment about this one, so that goes to show you how useless it is.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:32:41 PM

This is the kind of coin that has minimal work put in and designed to make some pocket money for just the developers, who try to make it look like segwit x2 is back on.
Kind of scammy if you ask me.

I mean it's nothing new in the cryptocurrency market. Forks, like new altcoins, can happen at every time due to the doing of some developers, maybe to serve their very own purposes or with the consideration of the many cryptocurrency users around the market, who knows. I think it holds the same water with B2X, it's something new that may not be impacting in the market, but you can't blame those who introduced it because maybe, they just want to make something for profit. Every coin in the market, including bitcoin, started from humble beginnings, so I don't think it's a scam, it's just a small-time player that has to apparent and major impact.

balaur22

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:38:12 PM

This is the kind of coin that has minimal work put in and designed to make some pocket money for just the developers, who try to make it look like segwit x2 is back on.
Kind of scammy if you ask me.

I mean it's nothing new in the cryptocurrency market. Forks, like new altcoins, can happen at every time due to the doing of some developers, maybe to serve their very own purposes or with the consideration of the many cryptocurrency users around the market, who knows. I think it holds the same water with B2X, it's something new that may not be impacting in the market, but you can't blame those who introduced it because maybe, they just want to make something for profit. Every coin in the market, including bitcoin, started from humble beginnings, so I don't think it's a scam, it's just a small-time player that has to apparent and major impact.

Finally 1 SMART guy.
8rch7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 465

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

I think hardfork is not a scam or legit problem, but it's a matter of whether or not an exchange support the hardfork. Not all exchange support hardfork, some exchange considering in terms of security and hardfork wallet resistance to minimize risk and loss.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

It was cancelled few months ago,it looks like the fork news is just a FUD.

balaur22

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

I think hardfork is not a scam or legit problem, but it's a matter of whether or not an exchange support the hardfork. Not all exchange support hardfork, some exchange considering in terms of security and hardfork wallet resistance to minimize risk and loss.

Yes that`s why they made a list of compatibility exchanges sites.
rhyo3232

Activity: 482

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

it was not the real coin it was just a coin scam, some exhcanger made a coin coin like that. actually it is not good but we can not cover that it often happens

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:52:58 PM

But they are not the same people behind Bitcoin Core , and there are just a bunch of exchanges that support that, and that suggests me this is not the official  fork.

And most important: if we have BTC on our local wallet, how can we claim these B2X ?

If Yobit and HitBTC were able to automatically give B2X to BTC holders today, we must be able to claim B2X manually by ourselves as well, as the
I heard some people in the fork team are from bitcoin core team,who knows , scammer everywhere.
I am now tired of bitcoin forks , it reduce the value of bitcoin .
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:55:15 PM

Yeah, it was not the real segwit2x everyone was looking for.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:56 PM

I really like B2X! i hope it will grown up in next times! I will hold BTC to receive 1:/1 B2X
Thansks your info!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:08 PM

I heard some people in the fork team are from bitcoin core team,who knows , scammer everywhere.
I am now tired of bitcoin forks , it reduce the value of bitcoin .

I am a little concerned about bitcoin now. Don't know if these forks have affect on this.
It is unusual to see bitcoin decline while altcoins rise.
Bitcoin used to be the most stable one, it drops the least while altcoins dump a lot.
Reede

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:25:48 AM

Soooo..... Can anyone tell us if this fork actually happened? Is there an active blockchain now? And if so are the coins claimable? We can all call it a scam but if the coins are there to be claimed then it's not a scam at all, and I want to access those things so I can sell them asap.
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:44:18 AM

In fact, these two B2X are two different teams. I don't understand what the second team USES the B2X name for. I think it's just a scam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: