mcxNOW is happy to announce its most significant update, including features that we hope will become standard across all other exchanges. It is our goal to revolutionise crypto-currency trade.All balances earn interest
mcxNOW has begun redistributing 25% of all profits directly to its users. If you hold a balance on mcxNOW, you automatically earn interest. Interest is proportional and dividends are posted every 6 hours.Earn more by investing in mcxFEE shares
You can also invest in the exchange by purchasing mcxFEE shares. For each mcxFEE you own, you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees.
Fee revenue isn't limited to bitcoins. All fees, for each currency, are re-distributed to shareholders every 24 hours. Purchasing shares is just one more way that you can sit back and enjoy watching your crypto-portfolio grow.
Seems to good to be true, doesn't it? [Read the interest/mcxFEE FAQ
for additional details]What about security?
Four months and not a single satoshi lost! mcxNOW is custom built, using the same technology used to operate and secure the NYSE. There are zero known vulnerabilities to exploit, artificial intelligence processes checking every packet and the service has had proven 99.99% uptime with exceptional DDoS resistance.
Current trade offerings include Litecoin (LTC), Primecoin (XPM), Solidcoin (SC), Minecoin (MNC), Worldcoin (WDC), Devcoin (DVC) and Copperlark (CL), with other coins coming in the very-near future.
mcxNOW feels that exchanges must exist, first, for their clients. Profit-sharing should be part of each users experience. Questions?
If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to take a look at our FAQ
I think this is a very good investment.
I like both the exchange and the investment model in which you will not only recieve daily divends in the form of BTC, but also in form of various altcoins.
Lets first take a look at the exchange features.
* Written entirely in C++ by an experienced cryptocurrency developer that is very familiar with Bitcoin and written a completely new cryptocurrency from the ground up (MicroCash) .
* Able to handle upwards of a million simultaneous users on the exchange. No problems will be faced if excessive growth occurs.
* Has uptime of 99.999% in 3 months of operation, only going down for feature upgrades and new coins
* DDoS and DoS resistant.
* High security, no admin access possible from the internet. Exchange has guard threads which monitor all user accounts constantly to ensure if there is any bug or hack it cannot be exploited. 3 tier network security (separate web server proxies, exchange server and wallet server)
* Built in 51% protection for relevant Bitcoin technology based currencies
* Only one human involved in anything to do with the administration of the site, restricts the biggest weakness most exchanges face (human error and greed).
* Everything is custom, no SQL usage, site is RAM cached, on-disk encryption of data. Site has passed 3 professional pen testers and numerous hack attempts from anonymous parties.
* No 3rd party cookies, no 3rd party site monitoring, no outgoing connections to 3rd party sites.
* Anonymity is sought at every stage. Web servers don't log connections. Minimalist tracking on the exchange server itself. Will not willingly provide any data to 3rd parties.
Security wise this sounds very good and security is the most important thing an exchange that only deals with non-fiat currencies have to worry about.
And the clearly stated goals:
* To remain a pure cryptocurrency/non fiat exchange to be protected from future laws involving fiat.
* To be the #1 exchange for every coin that is traded at it
* To be the first and biggest MicroCash exchange. Once MicroCash is added the fact mcxNOW itself doesn't do fiat will be irrelevant due to the instant nature of it.
* To be the most innovative and feature rich exchange. The fact it is coded in C++ and can handle a million+ simultaneous users already gives it a lot more potential than any other exchange can dream of.
* To never lose any users money due to a fault in the exchange.
I really think this exchange have the potential to take over btc-e and this is why:
- Non-fiat trading.
- Only one admin. This means, no russian mafia to have to bribe and worry about.
- The trollbox is better.