Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxNOW.com - The Exchange. With Interest  (Read 8573 times)
Skinnkavaj (OP)

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:19:00 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 07:56:22 PM by Skinnkavaj

https://mcxnow.com

mcxNOW is happy to announce its most significant update, including features that we hope will become standard across all other exchanges. It is our goal to revolutionise crypto-currency trade.

All balances earn interest
mcxNOW has begun redistributing 25% of all profits directly to its users. If you hold a balance on mcxNOW, you automatically earn interest.  Interest is proportional and dividends are posted every 6 hours.

Earn more by investing in mcxFEE shares
You can also invest in the exchange by purchasing mcxFEE shares. For each mcxFEE you own, you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees.

Fee revenue isn't limited to bitcoins. All fees, for each currency, are re-distributed to shareholders every 24 hours.  Purchasing shares is just one more way that you can sit back and enjoy watching your crypto-portfolio grow.

Seems to good to be true, doesn't it? [Read the interest/mcxFEE FAQ for additional details]

What about security?
Four months and not a single satoshi lost! mcxNOW is custom built, using the same technology used to operate and secure the NYSE.  There are zero known vulnerabilities to exploit, artificial intelligence processes checking every packet and the service has had proven 99.99% uptime with exceptional DDoS resistance.

Current trade offerings include Litecoin (LTC), Primecoin (XPM), Solidcoin (SC), Minecoin (MNC), Worldcoin (WDC), Devcoin (DVC) and Copperlark (CL), with other coins coming in the very-near future.

mcxNOW feels that exchanges must exist, first, for their clients.  Profit-sharing should be part of each users experience.  

Questions?
If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to take a look at our FAQ
I think this is a very good investment.
I like both the exchange and the investment model in which you will not only recieve daily divends in the form of BTC, but also in form of various altcoins.

Lets first take a look at the exchange features.
mcxNOW features
* Written entirely in C++ by an experienced cryptocurrency developer that is very familiar with Bitcoin and written a completely new cryptocurrency from the ground up (MicroCash) .
* Able to handle upwards of a million simultaneous users on the exchange. No problems will be faced if excessive growth occurs.
* Has uptime of 99.999% in 3 months of operation, only going down for feature upgrades and new coins
* DDoS and DoS resistant.
* High security, no admin access possible from the internet. Exchange has guard threads which monitor all user accounts constantly to ensure if there is any bug or hack it cannot be exploited. 3 tier network security (separate web server proxies, exchange server and wallet server)
* Built in 51% protection for relevant Bitcoin technology based currencies
* Only one human involved in anything to do with the administration of the site, restricts the biggest weakness most exchanges face (human error and greed).
* Everything is custom, no SQL usage, site is RAM cached, on-disk encryption of data. Site has passed 3 professional pen testers and numerous hack attempts from anonymous parties.
* No 3rd party cookies, no 3rd party site monitoring, no outgoing connections to 3rd party sites.
* Anonymity is sought at every stage. Web servers don't log connections. Minimalist tracking on the exchange server itself. Will not willingly provide any data to 3rd parties.

Security wise this sounds very good and security is the most important thing an exchange that only deals with non-fiat currencies have to worry about.

And the clearly stated goals:
mcxNOW goals
* To remain a pure cryptocurrency/non fiat exchange to be protected from future laws involving fiat.
* To be the #1 exchange for every coin that is traded at it
* To be the first and biggest MicroCash exchange. Once MicroCash is added the fact mcxNOW itself doesn't do fiat will be irrelevant due to the instant nature of it.
* To be the most innovative and feature rich exchange. The fact it is coded in C++ and can handle a million+ simultaneous users already gives it a lot more potential than any other exchange can dream of.
* To never lose any users money due to a fault in the exchange.
I really think this exchange have the potential to take over btc-e and this is why:
  • Non-fiat trading.
  • Only one admin. This means, no russian mafia to have to bribe and worry about.
  • The trollbox is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skinnkavaj (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:19:55 AM

Mod: Please move this to Securities.

Duffer1

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:23:20 AM

The trollbox is better.

It's probably the most entertaining trollbox I've seen so far.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:37:39 AM

The trollbox is better.

The best trolls from all over the exchanges come and gather here and make big deals, knowing that major alt coins that are being traded here provides the major rhythm to all other exchanges.. i.e. primecoin.

If you don't like daily DDOS...
If you not like too much BAN hammering on even nonsense chats.. and get banned for years to come by trying your artistic style.
If you do not like alien hieroglyphics on your coin charts.

And you want to make big bucks?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MCXNOW.com is the perfect choice!!! Wink

wopwop

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:40:52 AM

I bought my shares because I'm a believer
bidji29

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:41:34 AM

I'm using this site for more than 1 month now, and i'm blow away by the quality of the work done.

The approx ROI at an actual level for those share is +12%/year.

But the site is only 3month old, and he keep growing and growing, and the Aug 10 Update will bring a lot of new feature, a new design, new coins. (and a secret feature RealSolid don't want to talk about yet)
The goal to steal Litecoin BTC-e traders doesn't seems crazy to me, and i think mcxnow can do it.

http://www.freebieservers.com/  100% FREE GAME SERVERS
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 01:01:20 PM

Candlestick charts in the works?
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:15:35 PM

Where would you buy shares to this?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
sayaz

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:26:27 PM

How much is he paying you guys to spam the forums again.

First it was the alt coin section and btc-e troll box... now securities. Please no  Embarrassed

If he wants to open up his exchange he should work out a prospectus etc like everyone else not have his latest wave of derps shoving it in our faces. Hope he paid you more than 0.01 mincoin this time.

The trollbox is better.

The best trolls from all over the exchanges come and gather here and make big deals, knowing that major alt coins that are being traded here provides the major rhythm to all other exchanges.. i.e. primecoin.

If you don't like daily DDOS...
If you not like too much BAN hammering on even nonsense chats.. and get banned for years to come by trying your artistic style.
If you do not like alien hieroglyphics on your coin charts.

And you want to make big bucks?

MCXNOW.com is the perfect choice!!! Wink

Seems legit.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 04:30:57 PM

what a mess with the fonts and colors  Lips sealed
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 08:33:47 PM

Not being able to trade into fiat...I don't know about how popular that will get.  Good luck though, I'll be watching.
Addz

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:29:45 PM

Not being able to trade into fiat...I don't know about how popular that will get.  Good luck though, I'll be watching.

Cryptsy seems to be doing it fairly successfully, personally since I only trade between alt coins I prefer it since you don't have to worry about the risk of fiat related red tape bringing down the exchange.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 02:09:05 AM

So... realsolid had to set up his own exchange in order to breathe life into his solidcoin/microcash frankenstein.

eh.. I'll be steering well clear of this one.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
maxmint

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 09:45:33 PM

Anyone got shares and want to sell them? I'll buy them at 0.11 per share, PM me if interested.

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
maxmint

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 06:15:17 AM

Anyone got shares and want to sell them? I'll buy them at 0.11 per share, PM me if interested.

That's not possible, if someone contacts you saying it is then they probably trying to scam you.  The 'shares' are coins that can only be bought/sold on mcxNOW with normal exchange process.   The only way to sell them to someone else is to offer them for sale on the exchange and compete against other buyers for them.  As far as I know there won't ever be a way to sell them to a specific person.  You'll just have to put in a buy order for .11 on august 10th and maybe someone will sell to you.

Got it, thanks for explaining.

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
Skinnkavaj (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 06:52:16 PM

This is going live tomorrow, anyone excited?

jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 07:04:44 PM

WOW.....

I was hooked until i read this:   SolidCoins will be converted to MicroCash in 1:1 ratio

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:17:59 PM

WOW.....

I was hooked until i read this:   SolidCoins will be converted to MicroCash in 1:1 ratio

Why is that a problem?

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:57:48 AM

Help, can someone explain how to invest in this? Where are the "coins"? Have they increased whatsoever in value or paid divs?

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 02:03:18 PM

This is going live tomorrow, anyone excited?

Save this stuff for giving away station decals over the radio to the seventh caller. It's about as exciting, and about as valuable.

This is Bitcoin, what matters is actual work, actual knowledge, actual value. Take a cue from the non-shills in this thread and until such time as you have something to actually offer,

Help, can someone explain how to invest in this? Where are the "coins"? Have they increased whatsoever in value or paid divs?

Have a read.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: