Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys do you think that Bitcoin price will continue decreasing ?  (Read 904 times)
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

Maybe it will be a while, but then it will continue to grow again, as now it can not be avoided from this completely naturally

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

Hey guys do you think that Bitcoin price will continue decreasing ?  Huh

Well, I don't think so. It's true that the price of Bitcoin is not stable that's why it's always up and down but it's not continue decreasing. Now, the price of bitcoin going up which 16521$ and going to hit 17k$
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

I think differently and so do you. Everyone has their own opinions, opinions don't seem to help most of the time, cause they maybe false. Seeking for such is never good, especially when it comes to crypto currencies. You would have to trust other people's opinions, which may not end up well for you. Thousands of people ask such questions now if not millions. Why don't you go and do some research on your own, use the charts to analyze data and then take your decision? When you do so, you place faith in yourself and you'll learn if you get a loss, and soon enough you'll be an expert.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

Well, now you can see the recent price of bitcoin. This recent price alone should make you understand Bitcoin decrease in price in any time is only temporary and wouldn't last for long. If your fear is that maybe bitcoin will become $1000 or lesser then that can never happen, moreover, a lot of people are becoming aware of it now.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

If the price keeps decreasing, it won't be like Bitcoin at all. Many optimistic users and experts claims that Bitcoin will continue to surge [generally] and I believe the same thing. The current state of Bitcoin is just a mere laying low since Bitcoin undergone a crazy ride last year (2017). If we can see clearly, Bitcoin's price is still high and is just a few percentage away from the recent ATH. Patience. Bitcoin will have a bull run sooner or later this year.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:29:18 AM

There is no specific reason to indicate that the price of bitcoin will continue to decrease day by day. Same time if a question is raised to describe the reasons for the growth of bitcoin people will come with lots and lots of reasons with a single negativity, the uncertainty because of the decentralized functioning which is the best feature that no other assets hold.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:39 AM

Flip a coin. This market is bipolar. Hopefully it is just an end of year thing and the money starts flooding in after the first.

Silver lining, yet another good buying opp.
yup buy now sell later
every people have different views about this topic but from my views the price of bitcoin will continue decrease for some time also because the price of bitcoin was increase very much and it countinously increases from four to five month so the market price of bitcoin will very high. That's why after that price of bitcoin will slowly slowly down and reaches to $10000 .
timshk

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

Bitcoin price will continue to grow.
Its just a one times dump.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

No. If you monitor bitcoin's price these days, it just fluctuates between 12k-14k and now betweem 15k-17k so I think bitcoin is preparing for another bull run maybe next month or so.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

No , i dont think that Bitcoin price will continue decreasing. Maybe in last few days, but somehow it still had a chance to recover and back to $17K in the market. Also, there are also price corrections happened, but at some time it still increases after a dump.

Lambo-san

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Just for a while. As long as Bitcoin stays to be bearish, we will continue to see Bitcoin drops some value. However, it's just the beginning of 2018 and the market could shift from bearish to bullish in an instant.
CryptoMoonDevil

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

I'm sure BTC will rebound and then gather support around 17-18K range. However thats just for the short term. Im pretty sure everyone is fed up with how slow it is to move, and how much it costs. There are so many better options. We will always be appreciative to Satoshi and BTC, but it seems that dozens of other coins are better now and will replace bitcoin. Basically, bitcoins days are numbered as #1.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1363163)
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

No, of course not, at some point all this shit of bearish trend is going to end, so prepare all your altcoins to move forward to bitcoin once that this rally starts. Anyway, i am not going to sell anything, not even if bitcoin starts to drops again.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

As we enter the new year with the Bitcoin rates playing at the range of $13,000, it will hopefully start rising as we surpass early January. I really think that the holidays had a drastic effect towards the rates of Bitcoin. As it ends, let us all hope that the trends start to change as well and it will rise to another remarkable rate. WE just have to remember that with it decline, our faith towards it should be stronger and not do impulsive actions that we might regret.

I don't see the connection between holidays and Bitcoin's price decrease. All the other altcoins seem to be surging forward, in spite of the holiday season. So the argument that bullish traders are holding out / cashing out before the holiday season doesn't seem to be consistent. If that were the case, there should have been an overall decline in most altcoins as well.

Yup, I do get your point jjacob. Maybe the holidays really did not affect the decline, or maybe it really did. We can never truly confirm it as there are many factors affecting its growth. It was just my opinion as I know a lot of people who would sold their Bitcoins over the holidays to buy gifts and even prepare for a celebration. Where I come from, Christmas and the New Years are always grand and people tend to be very generous at those times. Since Bitcoin cannot be used here for purchasing purposes, they would have it converted to cash in lieu of the season. Another thing is that when you speak of cryptocurrency here, Bitcoin is what always comes to mind. It's one of the most flexible and diversely known cryptocurrency which is why I guess it was the most affected one.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

As we enter the new year with the Bitcoin rates playing at the range of $13,000, it will hopefully start rising as we surpass early January. I really think that the holidays had a drastic effect towards the rates of Bitcoin. As it ends, let us all hope that the trends start to change as well and it will rise to another remarkable rate. WE just have to remember that with it decline, our faith towards it should be stronger and not do impulsive actions that we might regret.

I don't see the connection between holidays and Bitcoin's price decrease. All the other altcoins seem to be surging forward, in spite of the holiday season. So the argument that bullish traders are holding out / cashing out before the holiday season doesn't seem to be consistent. If that were the case, there should have been an overall decline in most altcoins as well.

Yup, I do get your point jjacob. Maybe the holidays really did not affect the decline, or maybe it really did. We can never truly confirm it as there are many factors affecting its growth. It was just my opinion as I know a lot of people who would sold their Bitcoins over the holidays to buy gifts and even prepare for a celebration. Where I come from, Christmas and the New Years are always grand and people tend to be very generous at those times. Since Bitcoin cannot be used here for purchasing purposes, they would have it converted to cash in lieu of the season. Another thing is that when you speak of cryptocurrency here, Bitcoin is what always comes to mind. It's one of the most flexible and diversely known cryptocurrency which is why I guess it was the most affected one.

I don’t think that bitcoin’s price continues to decrease because if you noticed past few days. I mean,  yes it goes down but we can also notice that it rises again. Although, it keeps moving up and down but at least it never consistently go down. So I don’t think it will just keep going that way. Bitcoin still managed to stand still like it always did. 
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

I personally think that bitcoin's price will continue to decrease until it hits the psychological support level of $8k. The investors will remain bearish as long as FUDs spread across all social media and mainstream news. In my opinion, the only thing that will make bitcoin's price to recover to $20k is Lightning Network implementation to decrease the fees and hasten the transaction speed.
CryptoMoonDevil

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

everyone is afraid the bitcoin price will keep down. but I would argue that bitcoin prices will rise again. what we have to do today is to be patient, waiting for 2018 to come. and we will see bitcoin to the moon

obviously BTC will increase in price in the long run. the problem is too many new people have become spoiled to immediate gains. They didn't sit and wait for times like 2017 to happen. they got in when it exploded and now they're learning the hard way of the volatility of all cryptos.

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

I personally think that bitcoin's price will continue to decrease until it hits the psychological support level of $8k. The investors will remain bearish as long as FUDs spread across all social media and mainstream news. In my opinion, the only thing that will make bitcoin's price to recover to $20k is Lightning Network implementation to decrease the fees and hasten the transaction speed.
I think now there is nothing to fud against bitcoin and the way to bitcoin is now clear and now we can expect that now the price of bitcoin will start to increase as you can see bitcoin has taken a cool breathe and now it is on its way to upward in price. It is now the time to buy as much as possible. Now we have to support it more and have to invite the investors to invest in bitcoin. In this way I am sure that the community of bitcoin will increase which will increase the value of it.
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

I think people should stop and think money will flood into Bitcoin.  Whose money will this be.  There has already been tens of millions of pounds flooding in and still people have lost a lot of money and the price has crashed.  Where has this money gone.  Why flood in more money so somebody else can take it.  No more money should be put in for a while and wait and see what will happen then. 
CryptoMoonDevil

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

I think people should stop and think money will flood into Bitcoin.  Whose money will this be.  There has already been tens of millions of pounds flooding in and still people have lost a lot of money and the price has crashed.  Where has this money gone.  Why flood in more money so somebody else can take it.  No more money should be put in for a while and wait and see what will happen then. 
Tens of millions of pounds flooding in?? where are you getting your information? according to coinmarketcap.com total marketcap is WAY WAY down. ATOW its at less than 413 B USD. That's right around a 50% decrease for the month of January. This is weak hands of newbies selling based on frivolous FUD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: