Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1717 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

i think the right time to buy bitcoin is, when the price at the lowest point in the graphic.
But to know whether the price is at the lowest point or not,
you need the statistic of bitcoin year to year and the experience of bitcoin trading.
If you have those both, you will find the right time to buy the bitcoin.
appon12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

Bitcoin is over income money. I really do not know whicue good time to buy bitcoin.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

maybe I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price is below or also down, and we can take advantage of such moments, and when in a very good moment we can resell it.. Grin
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

In my humble opinion, there is not right time in buying Bitcoin, it is always good to invest your money is something that will help you profit in the future. But what I usually do is, buy more whenever the price is down, when the Bitcoin price is down, i don't get worry or sad, i treat that as a discount day or like a sale. I take advantage of that time to buy, so that I will gain more once the price goes up again.
theomark

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Check this out:

https://www.tokens24.com/news/2018-bitcoin-value-expected-double/
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

It's too difficult to pick a time to buy. I've been burned too many times waiting for a dip. I think you've just got to bite the bullet, if you buy a little every day you'll even out the price. So for example, if you want to buy 1BTC, buy 0.1 for 10 days - you'll ensure you're never getting the worst price (or the best), but it's a safeguard of sorts.

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when you see that the price is low and then you can decide now and the best thing you can do is buy immediately. Do not worry about it think positively. Because when the price is rise, it gives a good result that you can earn profit. But if you want to buy no need to wait for the best time or no specific time because btc is one of the best types of investment today.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

I think this time is the right time to buy bitcoin since the price of bitcoin is too low which you can have lots of bitcoin at a lower price
caninams

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

I just buying BTC or Altcoin when it dropped 20-30% and sold out after it recovered 10-20%
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when getting to know it, and see the initial price of the bitcoin. Of course we should consult the same people who first understand bitcoin. If at that price bitcoin dump of course it is a time of your luck to buy bitcoin.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?
its today,that the price of bitcoin is dumped and right time to buy as many as we can,suddenly i only have limited funds now to buy because all my altcoins are dump too so i had no choice but to wait until they come back to normal price,if lucky mu bigger growth.

If you had much capital to invest,dont hesitate grab this opportunity because it may never happen again,sinenthe blockchain fees now are lowered than the previous
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

the time is right now when bitcoin goes down, if in case you want to buy do not delay, before bitcoin prices will go higher, if for example you buy it now and it goes down again you do not have to worry, wait and bitcoin will surely go up again , so you're sure that bitcoin will go up higher than you buy now, if you want to buy the bitcoin price down again it's up to you, but I think we should buy it now. and i think after few days, bitcoin price will be recover and surpass the last price that they reach last time. i hope it's hit 20k tuchBTCBTC Sad Sad
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

According to my personal experience it is the best time for doing trading like buying more and more number of BTC because you can see price graph has fall down to 10k$ in last some weeks and BTC have given a golden opportunity to traders to buy more and more BTC now for right time as price again start increasing so that you can earn huge profit.

I too kept buying the Bitcoin in this dip because already many professional traders are making their prediction about Bitcoin. This year Bitcoin is going to reach the new height, so the chances increasing Bitcoin price is huge.
xugzr272186

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

That's true, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin at a time when prices go down drastically. Wink Congratulations to invest Wink

Ask this question is very difficult to enter the market. Because no one knows whether the next step is up or down, if you do not buy but rose you may admission more mental disorders. If bought, but plummeted, it is even more torture.
sontoloyo177

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

The long-term or short-term maps are just as beautiful and can be unpleasant, because they depend on the behavior of the coins if the long or short term is good. A fight is a gamble You can grow money or lose. If not someone who patiently tries to short term, but if you try in the long run. Study the coins first, if there is a potential increase. By 2018 the prospects bitcoin will be better than a year ago, some countries have legalized it, public trust is influenced by government supervisors, in which case regulations made by state governments do not harm trade users.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

That's true, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin at a time when prices go down drastically. Wink Congratulations to invest Wink

Ask this question is very difficult to enter the market. Because no one knows whether the next step is up or down, if you do not buy but rose you may admission more mental disorders. If bought, but plummeted, it is even more torture.

Yeah no one will know what is the next price of bitcoin, for me i buy bitcoin as long as i know that the price dump, i don't wait another dump because i don't know if that is really happen for me as long as i can get profit i will buy .
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

At this time bitcoin price is very dumping.I think it's time to buy bitcoin.Do you think, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or wait few days.Please tell me?

right, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently down, do not hesitate to buy because bitcoin prices will definitely rise again and become very profitable
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

right, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently down, do not hesitate to buy because bitcoin prices will definitely rise again and become very profitable
No, i guess that "whales" wants to reduce the price of bitcoin to 6-8k, and then we can expect the growth to 20k and more. So, if you want to buy BTC, you should wait a week.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is now.As we all can see bitcoin price drop down so you must buy as much as you can so that you can buy it at a cheaper price.Dont be afraid if the price falls because we all know that bitcoin price is volatile so its normal if the value changes from time to time so you must need to buy now if you want to get rich or never.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

It's hard to say that this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Indeed, compared to the happenings of 1.2 years. This is not the right time to invest bitcoin. However, newcomers to bitcoin may be the best landmark to buy bitcoin. Or wait it down again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: