Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE  (Read 24690 times)
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

Good afternoon. Will the price of the tokens remain the same until the completion of the ICO?

alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:40:46 AM

Good afternoon. Will the price of the tokens remain the same until the completion of the ICO?
No, it will increase by another 15% in the next round, so hurry up.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:21:09 AM

Is this the official thread for Covesting and what happend to the OP(covesting) account who used to respond to each of the queries?

Yes, it's COVESTING official thread and new account, the last account was banned and thread was deleted by administration due to high activity from bountiers in the main thread

Good we have a new thread now and I still see people posting social media bounty links and I would suggest you have a moderator deleted those posts rather than having the whole thread thrashed again.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

I heard that it will be possible to replenish the account on your platform with fiat money. Is it true? You know, it’s very strange that the account can be replenished with fiat money on the crypto-currencies trading platform.
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:55 AM

I heard that it will be possible to replenish the account on your platform with fiat money. Is it true? You know, it’s very strange that the account can be replenished with fiat money on the crypto-currencies trading platform.
I don’t know who told you this, but the developers didn’t announce such information and didn’t confirm it. It looks like you’re just mistaken.
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

I don’t know who told you this, but the developers didn’t announce such information and didn’t confirm it. It looks like you’re just mistaken.
Okay. In this case, can anybody list crypto-currencies that will be used to replenish the account?
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:01:12 AM

Okay. In this case, can anybody list crypto-currencies that will be used to replenish the account?
If nothing has changed, there’re only 3 options: Bitcoin, ETH and Covesting tokens.
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:11:26 AM

If nothing has changed, there’re only 3 options: Bitcoin, ETH and Covesting tokens.
Thanks. And why not allow to replenish the account only with your tokens? And then convert them to other crypto-currencies for investment.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:37:09 AM

Hi there. How can I compare different models of different traders? I'm interested in specific parameters.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:57:53 AM

Hey. What number of tokens has already been sold at the moment?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

Hey. What number of tokens has already been sold at the moment?
As far as I can judge from the image on the site, there’re almost 10 million.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:04:54 AM

Is it possible to configure the model so that all my profit from this model will be used to invest again?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:08:52 AM

Hi there. Will a trader work with the interface of your platform, or will he need to use any sites of stock exchanges and perform his activities there?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Whats the hard cap now fixed by the team? As per the first post, it is 25k ETH and on the website, it says 90% reached and collected amount is 14k ETH.90% of 25k should be 22.5k, am I missing something here?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

Whats the hard cap now fixed by the team? As per the first post, it is 25k ETH and on the website, it says 90% reached and collected amount is 14k ETH.90% of 25k should be 22.5k, am I missing something here?

Hi! Our hard cap is 25k. It's a little bit complicated, don't forget to sum pre-ICO results of 3300 ETH and 2 000 were moved to another wallet for operating purposes.
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

Hi there. Will a trader work with the interface of your platform, or will he need to use any sites of stock exchanges and perform his activities there?

Trader will continue to use his\her lovely exchange as usual but through API connection all his\her activity would be replicated to the covesting platform
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

Is it possible to configure the model so that all my profit from this model will be used to invest again?

Profit will be made only after you fix it on the market after you fix trade and get your profit you can easily reinvest it
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

Hi there. How can I compare different models of different traders? I'm interested in specific parameters.
Did you check our MVP, there is almost 100% copy of the future Covesting platform www.mvp.covesting.io
spacegt (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

2017 has been an incredible year for all of us at Covesting. We never could have imagined the success and accomplishments  we have achieved in just a short period of time.
✅ Read more:
https://medium.com/@Covesting/covestings-year-end-review-and-beyond-d71de7d6d913
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

Hi,

Are you trying to copy-cat zulutrade and etoro for crypto tradings?

Your tokens are selling really fast. People wants to be rich-right-now Cheesy

Do you have MVP to check it?

Check out Covesting web site, they have announced MVP around 3 weeks ago, it has friendly UI design, very attractive
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: