Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE  (Read 24692 times)
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

I like the idea but you dont think that SCRINIUM will not do a better job than COVESTING?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Hi there. What motivates your platform to create its own database for crypto currency trading? Well, the idea is quite expensive.
As far as I know, Covesting team feels responsible and wants the platform to become one of the biggest in the world, it’s impossible to go without its own knowledge base.
It’s wonderful, but how do token holders benefit from it? Maybe means paid off from their commissions could be allocated to anything more profitable?
First, there will be more and more newcomers who came for knowledge and remained on the platform. Second, it’s a wonderful free advertisement platform. And, at last, gathering news and guidance in one place will make the use of the platform more convenient.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:19:22 AM

Hi there. What motivates your platform to create its own database for crypto currency trading? Well, the idea is quite expensive.
As far as I know, Covesting team feels responsible and wants the platform to become one of the biggest in the world, it’s impossible to go without its own knowledge base.
It’s wonderful, but how do token holders benefit from it? Maybe means paid off from their commissions could be allocated to anything more profitable?
First, there will be more and more newcomers who came for knowledge and remained on the platform. Second, it’s a wonderful free advertisement platform. And, at last, gathering news and guidance in one place will make the use of the platform more convenient.
Well, you’re right! I didn’t think about it from the point of view of marketing. But maybe it’s worthy to place the ads of other platforms which are not direct competitors to Covesting?
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

Good afternoon. According to the WP, the sale should last until January 15, there’s one week more before the end, but it’s already closed. What happened?
jager44

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Good afternoon. According to the WP, the sale should last until January 15, there’s one week more before the end, but it’s already closed. What happened?
All the tokens issued were sold out. As for me, I didn’t expect this platform’s ICO to be that successful.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Good afternoon. Will your traders have tools for holding webinars on your platform or will they have to use other platforms?
woodcoin

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

Will you base of knowledge be created by experts or will it be a kind of Wikipedia? I like first option more.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

Guys, how you will now which one is pro and whcih one just had luck.
I better prefer Scrinium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=o9vWzBTTAcc
Enjoyinglife

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:31 PM

Why on earth do they chose to list on Hitbtc wich has horrendous ratings?!
http://bittrust.org/hitbtc
Like they say, Hitbtc is literally the Bernie Maddof of the cryptos!!!
I was planning to invest in this coin since I missed the opportunity with ICO. But on that scam exchange that wont happen, thats for sure.
List on a better exchange!
rdizza

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

Hello. It became interesting to me if it will be possible to order portfolio for private investment from your traders? Of course, they will be paid with your platform’s tokens.
among

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

I was planning to invest in this coin since I missed the opportunity with ICO. But on that scam exchange that wont happen, thats for sure.

Hitbtc is thier First exchange and  their product will be relaese in this year and i'm sure more exchanges will come soon.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

I traded on hitbtc and everything was fine. Than you do not like this exchange. I think that for the first exchange it is a very good choice. In the future I would like to see larger exchanges.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

Guys, how you will now which one is pro and whcih one just had luck.
I better prefer Scrinium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=o9vWzBTTAcc

Do you have a comparison chart of Covesting with scrinium and who us what advantage it has over covesting?

I would be much eager to know as copy trading platform are the much-needed ones today.
Smutsen

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

I traded on hitbtc and everything was fine. Than you do not like this exchange. I think that for the first exchange it is a very good choice. In the future I would like to see larger exchanges.

Last couple of months hitBTC manipulated many ICOs listed there by setting their wallets on maintenance after a few deposits and trading only a small amount of coins most of them probably held by them.  I invested in two of those ICOs and I am writing this because of personal experience. Hope it aint gonna happen this time
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Hey. You’ve got an excellent idea, but you need to connect a huge number of crypto currency exchanges for its implementation. I would rather say that you need to connect all of them. Are you sure that it’s possible?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

Hey. You’ve got an excellent idea, but you need to connect a huge number of crypto currency exchanges for its implementation. I would rather say that you need to connect all of them. Are you sure that it’s possible?
You exaggerate when say that all of them will be needed, but Civesting already negotiates with the largest ones, so the liquidity issue will be solved by the time of the launch of the platform.
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

All the tokens issued were sold out. As for me, I didn’t expect this platform’s ICO to be that successful.
It was a surprise to me too but long after an amateur like me spotted its potential, a "professional" YouTube trader saw it.  So I suppose all their followers went for it, and got less bonus than I did Smiley
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

Last couple of months hitBTC manipulated many ICOs listed there by setting their wallets on maintenance after a few deposits and trading only a small amount of coins most of them probably held by them.  I invested in two of those ICOs and I am writing this because of personal experience. Hope it aint gonna happen this time
Just wait until it gets on a decent exchange.  That will boost the price as well.  I think the exchanges will want this one, because it will bring them more business.
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

You exaggerate when say that all of them will be needed, but Civesting already negotiates with the largest ones, so the liquidity issue will be solved by the time of the launch of the platform.
Does it turn out that I will have to register an individual account for each of exchanges and then connect them to my account on the platform?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

Does it turn out that I will have to register an individual account for each of exchanges and then connect them to my account on the platform?
No, all the users of the platform will have a single account, and connection and creation of API will be carried out by the employees. It’s thought out in detail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: